Professional Drama Linked to Life on Earth Involving Statesman, States-men, and Negatron.

I am a powerful man, and I want to cause the joy and love of the game to exist as part of professional entertainment and ministry that I do.

I want the Drama to include a true neutral being getting close to Lord Recluse and Stateman.  I want the true neutral being to be a sorcerer of the Gentiles called a mystic by the Hebrews, and for Mystic Matrimony to be invoked and for Lord Recluse and all prisoners to be high and lifted up while they denounce feeding and protecting pedophiles in prison instead of causing them to die via popping their cherry and feeding their food to destitute allies of Lord Recluse.  

Esta Fiesta, Have fun, I'm very busy.  I was an elite villain from Shadow Spawns.  We all had debuffing nukes, buffing nukes, elite bosses and vengeance.  we sent someone to die, after the villain died, we teleported him to us with our elite bosses summoned and vengeance prepped via control clicking the ability to put a ring around it, and og brewha recorded the thing.  we caused Stateman and all his allies to die in less than 2 minutes.  The video was on the internet by Shadow Spawn OG Brewha.  I do not know if the video exists today. 

I played with Mastermind Peabody and we learned that if we activated vengeance like we were the Lord one being the vengeance stacked.   I want professional entertainment, and I bet you can still stack vengeance.  Nerfing is like feeding someone prime rib on a silver platter so they believe that is the meal they will eat the next time they eat, and then you nerf the meal and they are fed baloney.  Twas believed that enhancement diversification ruined the game.  

My request for all games including this one is to make Sage an option.  Basically, at max level you could add to the game a druidic heart of gold, iron, wood, spirit, or dust and cause the hero to true reincarnate or better so they are benefiting from past lives.  Basically, a Sage is not possible to us, but a real Sage can do it all.  

Though I am very busy, here is a link to a file I'd like to be upgraded to a COH/COV gif.  The gif is a beholder, an aberation, a potential enemy, foe, etc. I am trying to cause life to be perfect. and I work with the Vatican.  I am 35, and I'm a soldier of the church.

revive the game.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,

Thy micturations are to me

As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.

Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes,

And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,

Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts

With my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

“I only sleep once a week and, when I do sleep, it’s in a chair.”

• Haha 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

10 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

This is why RP and smoking poison toads never works...

I had no idea poison toads smoked, much less engaged in role-playing.  Fascinating.

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

12 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

The original post reads like it was output from Google translate. Maybe the OP is trying to have a discussion, but their ability to post in English is constrained by this.

Does google translate crazy speak now?  

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

3 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

The original post reads like it was output from Google translate. Maybe the OP is trying to have a discussion, but their ability to post in English is constrained by this.

Earlier jokes aside,  it does appear to be a bad google translate.

The first paragraph could be that they love the game and want to make a mission that others can enjoy.

If we had the original language text then it may be possible to get an easier to understand translation.

Edit:  looking over it again i get more of an english as a second language feeling. 

Edited by TheZag
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Ehh... I don't know. There are things I'm used to seeing in "bad translation." This ... doesn't have that feel to it? I'd expect things like the lines about steak to baloney and ED ruining the game (it's been *literally over a decade now,* get over it) to be mangled. "Enhancement diversification" isn't a common phrase outside of COH, after all - and yeah, just doing a quick Google Translate from english to spanish and back turns it into "Improvement of Diversification."

No, the phrasing doesn't sound like "bad translation" to me.  "Cult manifesto," sure, but not bad translation.

(Should also note this is their only post... shows a join an hour before this was posted.)

Edited by Greycat
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Nerf grammatical/syntactical/denotative standards in all cult manifestos! (Think least or it. about at)

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I have seen and read a lot of things in my life.  20 years in the Navy pretty much dulled any WTF moments I could possibly have, but this post, it's mind bogglingly stunning because I cannot figure out what the hell is going on.  There are like fifty different thought threads dangling and none of them, none of them correlate!  Its the Lament Configuration Puzzle of CoH.

• Haha 3

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

9 hours ago, TRUE NEUTRAL said:

I am a powerful man, and I want to cause the joy and love of the game to exist as part of professional entertainment and ministry that I do.

I want the Drama to include a true neutral.... <snip>

This is why psi damage resistance is important.

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, GastlyGibus said:

I'm a little worried because this kind of talk sounds like the rantings of a person with schizophrenia. I've seen it before, this is eerily similar.

Kinda reminded me of my late night acid-induced ramblings back in my 20s. Made sense the night before but the next day even I was going "WTF am I reading?"

• Haha 1