Help With A Character Concept

Timeshadow

Long story short, I'm building a shapeshifter who transforms into mobs from different enemy groups and I'm looking for more alternate "forms."

The character is a Mind/MA Dom so there are a few criteria:

1. The NPCs use MA or psychic powers
  2. A reasonable approximation of the NPC's look can be made in the costume creator (Screenshots are welcome if you're feeling creative) 
  3. No Knives of Artemis, Longbow, Crey, or Tsoo (Nothing against these groups. I've just already got costumes for them) 

I'd like to have as many "forms" as possible so I'm really hoping the community can help me out on this. Cheers, gang 😁

You wanna play Peacebringer?😒  Fine, but at least check out this guide first: Peacebringers STILL SUCK!!! (v. 1.1)

Telekineticist from Syndicate
Seeker from Seers
Rularuu's Word from Rulu-Shin
Almost any of the Awakened

That's all I can think of for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

An idea, use Halloween salvage and go to the contact and purchase actual costumes to wear. yes they run on a timer, but salvage is not that expensive. And you dont have to waste a slot on a council costume, etc.

• Like 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

13 hours ago, GM Impervium said:

Carnival of Shadows 😃

Beat me to it.  There's some nice CoS looks in the recent pages (specifically pages 205 & 206) of the "Post Your Best Costume Designs Here!" thread in the Art & Multimedia forum, that might serve as inspiration.

14 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

Kinda looks like a Skull - Lost blend ... scary  power set if so

Now I remember ... I think I used Morana as a template. Sadly, no images of Morana exist.

Perhaps she's right to be forgotten? Oh... that sounds like it could be a plotline for someone's next architect mission.

Edited by Herotu
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know you mentioned not wanting Crey so I suppose that means Paragon Protectors are out, though they work nicely since they can have literally any power you want considering the lore behind them.

I've got a (former) Skulls member, a "Girlfriend from Hell" summoned by the Hellions, an ex-Council member... but I don't have any screenshots for you.

What you'll probably want to do is look at each villain group on the wiki and see what looks like something you can replicate in the costume creator. I've been able to make "half" Devouring Earth this way, too.

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

Level range is a big thing to consider. Warriors or Lost would both apply, but are both going to be a sub 25 costume. There's a few options you could consider in the Circle of Thorns with things like the Envoy demons, succubus, etc. Malta uses plenty of drop kicks. Have you thought about going into AE and pulling up the enemy group list and scrolling through that? There are not always things out there that are specifically MA or Psychic, but you could pair into MA with an occasional temporary power to get the right illusion if needed, and who's to say that a Rikti doesn't suddenly drop an Eagle Claw from time to time?