<--- keep adding new things here

regen (per @MrAxe)

[/edit]

"it's just a game"

Edited by Troo
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

8 minutes ago, Digirium said:

Right to start a new thread - nerf

😛

we can add to the road map for sure.

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I don't mean to interrupt but I got a delivery here for some gasoline.  It says you ordered the matches separately and are just waiting.  I don't know when you are gonna use it but someone needs to sign for it.

Tank truck - Wikipedia

Edited by High_Beam
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Paging Michael Bay.  Michael Bay, white courtesy detonator.  

• Haha 7

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

25 minutes ago, Troo said:

Bill Z

LOL

• Like 2

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

56 minutes ago, Troo said:

Option to hide a thread

Yeah. I saw that conversation too.

1 hour ago, Troo said:

S/L Farms

I thought they already did this in page 4? You think they'll nerf them even more when they finally buff Assault Rifle? Oh yeah!

And let's be honest here for just a moment. Titan Weapons, XP boosters, and Bill Z all needed to be nerfed. They were all bugged and/or over performing far in excess of all comparable powersets. And Fire Farming wasn't really nerfed, it was just adversely impacted, in a way that Fire Farmers can easily work around if they just take a few minutes to go in and tweak their AE farms, when Fiery Melee received a much needed buff.

@High_Beam I wasn't going to, but I guess I can sign for that. Just park it where ever.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

I learned that it is best to never announce good things.  But I want to help you all find the firefarm that I have been using since the patch but i cant becaus then i would get a black mark on my account and get watched on what im doing and i dont want it nerfed in page6 and just.. fuck

4 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

I learned that it is best to never announce good things.  But I want to help you all find the firefarm that I have been using since the patch but i cant becaus then i would get a black mark on my account and get watched on what im doing and i dont want it nerfed in page6 and just.. fuck

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

21 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

spacer.png

no, i wanna talk i wanna help people firefarm again but if i do that things will get nerfed again

gatta keep my head down and my real accounts that i had to make after this patch hidden and basically use this one to announce that im not talking to talk

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually, you all may be on to something.

Maybe we just need to switch to a new damage type so as to get Dev attention to Things That Need To Be Fixed. 

A Psionic-based farm sounds nice.  We can call it Sharecropping - Another Word for Debt Farming.

Oh.  Right.  No debt from AE.  My idea's already been nerfed!

• Haha 3

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

regen

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller