Patch today (13th June) ?

Lunchmoney

In game announcement about servers going offline for patch and a link to here for news. But there is no news here re a patch today, just the stress test on Saturday.

Are the servers going down today? Is there a patch? Have I just missed an announcement in the announcement forum?

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

I was coming here to see any announcement, but only saw this post.

Yeah, they've been mostly doing these kinds of announcements on Discord, which is unfortunate for those of us that can't be on Discord at all times.

I'm out.

There's honestly too much info on Discord to properly keep up with it. Sure, announcements are easier, but I don't think I lasted a week there.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

I was coming here to see any announcement, but only saw this post.

Yeah, they've been mostly doing these kinds of announcements on Discord, which is unfortunate for those of us that can't be on Discord at all times.

There lies the rub, they announce in game that they would post here on the forums (not discord) and they didn't.

For people who are hearing impaired, I cannot use Discord so it is very hard for me to keep up on the news. Thank you to all of everyone working so hard on this wonderful game. I just started playing yesterday such a blast!!

Upgrading to windows 10 finally?

You mean downgrading.

I upgraded my Vista (release date) laptop to XP. It ran awesome after that. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I had WinXP for 12 years....got a new gaming puter loaded with Win8.1 and had to get used to it! Then, upgraded to Win10 and there was very little sticker shock like the first time. Very surprised that I like Win10 as much as I do.

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

I've grudgingly come to appreciate at least one aspect of windows 10... the fact that I don't have to hunt down discs or drivers for every little thing. For the most part windows 10 figures all that crap out for me... but its the ugliest thing this side of a dirty toilet imo. I had to get WindowBlinds and Start10 to make windows 10 something I don't hate to look at or use.

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem

There lies the rub, they announce in game that they would post here on the forums (not discord) and they didn't.

How tragic.

It is. The forums are the most accessible and obvious place for the announcement. Especially since that’s where they said they’d post it.

The forums are the most accessible and obvious place for the announcement. Especially since that’s where they said they’d post it.

Seems like a fumble on their part if that’s what they said.  However, times have changed, and for most players (myself not included), it seems discord is now the more obvious place.

Time for some of us old dogs to learn new tricks (myself included)

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I had WinXP for 12 years....got a new gaming puter loaded with Win8.1 and had to get used to it! Then, upgraded to Win10 and there was very little sticker shock like the first time. Very surprised that I like Win10 as much as I do.

I was on windowsME for like 3 years. So literally anything is better.

Except a mac.