Do the new reactions mean anything? (Now with shark, saxophone, thumbs left and right)

TheZag

2 hours ago, catsi563 said:

the forum is lacking a radio react

radio

Radio

RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

RADIO FREE OPPORTUNITY!

• Haha 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

RADDIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO!!

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

• 3 weeks later

U guys have helped a ton.  This is how im going now

Ramen : stand in for popcorn when threads get 'fun' to read.  Also for when someone talks about food or when i want some food.

Bulgaria : alot of flexibility here,  your post is potentially controversial,  i like your post,  i dont like your post

television : i see your post,  its a fun read,  show me more

accordion : stand in for the worlds smallest violin

Domingator : you have won the internets

Satellite : im watching you (big brother style - but in a joking,  non illegal sort of way)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/28/2023 at 12:54 PM, TheZag said:

U guys have helped a ton.  This is how im going now

Ramen : stand in for popcorn when threads get 'fun' to read.  Also for when someone talks about food or when i want some food.

accordion : stand in for the worlds smallest violin

Yeah, accordion makes sense that way.  Ramen:  I've personally taken to sub for "2 thumbs up" since there are 2 chopsticks up.  (BTW, is this gluten-free ramen?  It might be important to some.)

• 2 weeks later

Those monsters took away our satellite!  That was my go-to reaction. :classic_sad:

• Sad 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Just when i get used to the new reactions,  most are gone.  Jambalaya,  Estonia and radio are similar enough to ramen,  Bulgaria and television.  Drop love letter and bring satellite back.  And all the replaced reactions are gone from the posts,  how am i supposed to remember everyone that i was satellite-ing ?

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Those monsters took away our satellite!  That was my go-to reaction. :classic_sad:

Instead they left you with a love letter

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Love letters and Estonia but no Stank, Corruptamagoo or Defloobernaut.  Sniff.  

• Thumbs Right 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

These special icon thingies, especially now that they have changed again, are omens of ill times coming.  I fear Homecoming will be going away soon because whenever a TV show or government starts doing stunt events or deploying shiny things to distract the masses, things never end well; Just ask the Roman Empire or any show that did the "the show is set in a different universe/time/job while the lead is in a coma" bit.

Unless you are in the First Ward, where you can literally jump the shark 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• TheZag changed the title to Do the new reactions mean anything? (Now with shark, saxophone, thumbs left and right)

Why do they keep changing??

image.png.3a60806e18442fbf07f3266a67db1f32.png

Where's the TV?  Where's the satellite?  Where are all the others that were newly introduced?

Why is there a shark and a radio and a saxophone now?  Why do we need a love letter when we have the heart for "Like"?

More importantly, why is there still no lightning bolt to show when we find something shocking?!?

Edited by Player2
Reasons
  • Thumbs Up 1

Shark Week?

No, shark STRONG.

• Like 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

11 hours ago, Player2 said:

Why do they keep changing??

image.png.3a60806e18442fbf07f3266a67db1f32.png

Where's the TV?  Where's the satellite?  Where are all the others that were newly introduced?

Why is there a shark and a radio and a saxophone now?  Why do we need a love letter when we have the heart for "Like"?

More importantly, why is there still no lightning bolt to show when we find something shocking?!?

You've not heard?

Radio and Television have been usurped as redside villain arcs by a new AV known as Saxophone. His superpower is to jazz all over your face!