Who should issue a task force/strike force that currently does not?

Techwright

Dmitir Krylov.  Take the details of his arc and make a TF out of it.  It can be a redside/blueside.  Red would be similar to his arc, with one mission being kidnap Paragon citizens (hampered by Heroes and LB?, the next mission being the heroes show up to rescue and bring justice.  Blueside reverse that.  The lore is pretty established, so build on that.

• Like 1

Aaron Thiery. it could make for a very fun Vigilante story where you do a prison break to rescue the only man in Paragon with the nerve to push the corrupt and indolent "heroes" of Atals Park into action, separating the wheat from the chaff. it could tie into Warburg and end with a bomb plot on City Hall (which side You are on depends on the agenda of the tf leader...) ❤️

• Like 3

done with the Moogle "community" here. since they obviously don't care about anything lore wise and poop on people who do.  Moogle backstory guide might be uploaded in a 3rd location when i finish the revision. no, it may not be put on the wiki, and what was there of my first one has been REMOVED! please do not reupload. i'm not giving the people here the benefit of the work just to be pooped on and told "lol, let people play how they want, f you." (you can than xXLimpBizkitFanXx, KupoKaiser, daRealSid, boxdestroyer2002, OwlBoy, BrayCat, ButtStroke420, Spencer Gifts LLC, president obama, the San Antonio police Department, my mom not letting me use the computer room after 9pm, GM_Vietnam, Sharkey, DanceDanceCommunistRevolution, my wife's boyfriend Carl, ChronicIBS, shortstackgoblin, sharif for not liking it, Rusty Shackleford, harshBDSMmaster, AcceptAllCookies, BundleOfSchticks, Stygian Owl, Farticus_Rex, Cockroach Girl, Oranbega_Beggar, The People's Democratic Republic of Glendale, GoDaddydotCom, ClarrisaExplains: it all, My Chemical Gluten Allergy, Square Phoenix, Sharkey ((again)), and the rest for making that very clear.)

That one Hellion who shows up in City Hall once in a while.  Whatever reason prompts him to be there, it's either going to be something more earth-shattering than anything we've seen... or the most hilarious series of fuck-ups imaginable.  Fun either way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

There's a glaring hole from 30-35 for SFs so this hypothetical new content should be redside.   All of the patrons but Ghost Widow have.a lackey with a SF so I propose - The Wretch SF.  I'll leave the details to content creators, I suppose a Wretch SF would have to involve CoT at some point but I'm not looking for more missions against them. Maybe one mission and then branch off to the "true enemy".

Edited by Hedgefund
  • Like 5

Serpent Drummer. A combo of Rikti and Malta. Call the tf "The Lonely Serpent." Cause I'm sure no one would run it with a bunch of Malta in it.

The Rikti hire/force the Malta to kidnap Lady Grey and it takes off into 5 mish of end suckin rampage between the two villain groups. 

First mish - Malta 

Second mish - Rikti with a super large Riktl Monkey GM.

Third mish - combo of both groups with Gaussian and Dark Watcher as  helpers

Forth mish - fight Hero One and the Malta titan (dont recall its name)

Fifth mish invade the Rikti mothership to find the Rikti has brain washed Lady Grey and you must stop her.

I'm sure there could be more to each mish but I'm too slack to think of it right now.

@Etched

Flambeaux ... hear me out, think of the chaos!

Jokes aside

Matthew and Dana Habashy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

Hear me out now: Nemesis Strike Force.

I don't mean Mender Silos, but the current, present-day Nemesis. After all this uncovering and foiling of Nemesis plots, actively instigating one could be a nice change of pace. Imagine kidnapping some key figure and replacing them with an automaton, or raiding some major stronghold in the Etoiles to prove that Nemesis is the superior supervillain. How cool would THAT be?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Raiden said:

Hear me out now: Nemesis Strike Force.

I don't mean Mender Silos, but the current, present-day Nemesis. After all this uncovering and foiling of Nemesis plots, actively instigating one could be a nice change of pace. Imagine kidnapping some key figure and replacing them with an automaton, or raiding some major stronghold in the Etoiles to prove that Nemesis is the superior supervillain. How cool would THAT be?

Bubbles+Vengence= AAARGH! I HATE THIS DAMN BLEEP BLEEP PIECE OF BLEEP GAME!

Sounds about right? LOL

Could be fun.. Maybe.

@Etched

Some great ideas here! I love the idea of taking baddies we don't see much of at higher levels and having a level 30-45 TF. Raise their levels, and add a few more variations. Let's see, for hero side it could be...

Trolls, Hellions, Outcasts, Skulls, Freakshow, Lost, Warriors, Tsoo, Minions of Igneous, Hydra, Warriors, The Cabal, Prisoners

So many options!

Becky.

• Like 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

12 hours ago, Player2 said:

B.O.T.L.E.R.

/Jranger

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/bottle-out.html

Apart from the above link the character is awful and represents Positron's wankfest when he was lead Dev. We really don't need more of that.

Edited by Scarlet Shocker

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

1 hour ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Apart from the above link the character is awful and represents Positron's wankfest when he was lead Dev. We really don't need more of that.

How do you feel about Trashcan, then?

(Also, BOTLER's Wiki entry needs updating with HC dialog / item costs / conversion, as it still talks about hero merits. Might have the old location, too. I'd hop in and do it, but not sure how to do so while cleanly preserving legacy info. Plus, wiped out from actiivities.)

Edited by Greycat

Kheldian backstory guide 2.0 is out.