Hello

Enchantica

There go the heroes with their capes like always,

The same old Task Force set to run.

Every Hydra Head in place.

Gonna punch them in the face.

Then do it twice again for just the funnnnn....

image.jpeg.dcb6e54d7a3f13a277aee3be8c89f0b6.jpeg

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

• Like 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (6pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

Sorry, can't resist... 😉

Please come and join us on Friday at 6pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Really?  This deep into the thread and nobody has posted the obvious?

Lionel Richie Hello GIFs | Tenor

Come on people, low hanging fruit is there for the picking!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

Just nod if you can hear me...

On 8/28/2023 at 8:15 AM, High_Beam said:

Really?  This deep into the thread and nobody has posted the obvious?

Lionel Richie Hello GIFs | Tenor

Come on people, low hanging fruit is there for the picking!

tsk, tsk.

A full ten posts before yours, someone posted "is it me you're looking for?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

tsk, tsk.

A full ten posts before yours, someone posted "is it me you're looking for?"

I stand rebuked 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)