OCD!

FFFF

I do that too!  Mainly so I don't have to look around for that Break Free under duress.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ditto here. Partly because of my CDO, and partly to automatize hitting the correct F-key when in trouble, without even having to look at my keyboard. 

On all chars regardless of AT and build, the system is: Column 1 = Blues ; Column 2 = Greens ; Column 3 = Purples ; Coumn 4 = Reds ; Column 5 = Varies according to AT/role requirements. It does mean a bit of wasted space, because most AT's mostly only need 2-3 different types of inspiration, but on the other hand this system saves time in hectic fights.

9 hours ago, FFFF said:

image.png.9f4552e950bac9a5deef2d96cc72c2f3.png

27119_6.jpg

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

I always sort my skittles, even though I use keybinds to fire them so that their position etc. isn't critical. It's nice to be able to glance at the tray and know what pharmaceutical superpowers I have available.

I also write it "CDO" because it's better in alphabetical order. 😄 😄 😄

• Like 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

Intolerable!  Are they at least slotted left-to-right in the proper order?

image.png.f21b3a2857c86e39b84f14159e3cea0a.png

Ugh, they are not! The Acc/Dmg enhancement is in the second spot! What was I thinking?!?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, FFFF said:

That would actually kind of kill me because F1 through F4 would all activate a flavor of Respite and I'd have to manually mouse click something else.

I don't use the function keys. It's easier to park my mouse on the open slot and click inspirations as they drop. I play with a gamepad and use the mouse for some limited stuff.

• Like 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

No screen shot, but it bugs me to no end that one of the pool powers is STILL not in the correct alphabetical order.

• Like 2

Well, which is it, young feller?  You want I should freeze or get down on the ground?
If'n I freeze, I can't rightly drop.  And if'n I drop I'll be in motion.

8 minutes ago, roleki said:

No screen shot, but it bugs me to no end that one of the pool powers is STILL not in the correct alphabetical order.

I know right? It should be Evasive Maneuvers, then Fly, then Group Fly, then Hover.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

15 hours ago, FFFF said:

image.png.9f4552e950bac9a5deef2d96cc72c2f3.png

I dunno... to me, Its practical depending on the toon/playstyle as its organized by Function Keys so you can quickly press as needed.  Basically that's what it was designed for by the devs to be, really.  *shrug*

Now with all that said...let's talk about base storage organization..... 😉

Edited by Sanguinesun

1 minute ago, Techwright said:

Pretty much me, though I tend to put the green as a barrier color between purple and lavender so I don't get confused in the heat of combat. 

Why are your most potent skittles at the top and not at the bottom?

Because I hate using inspirations so I use the cheapy/small ones first. I get this strange idea that the bigger ones are harder to come by when they're really not. And yes, they have to be sorted by size, lol. At least for me.

• Like 1

It's days like this when I wonder if I really am the only person on the internet that doesn't suffer from some form of mental illness.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.