Focused Feedback: Various Power Updates

4 minutes ago, SaxyGuitar said:

The absorb was better for my Thug mm so I am a sad to see it get rolled back. Even with my t1s low max health, it kept my Arsonist alive better then the +Max health vision in live.

That's not surprising. Absorb would be better for keeping singular pets alive, especially the ones that attract a lot of aggro like arsonist and, for whatever reason, cold demonling. Being able to use it on repeat will make any target last longer if you choose to spam it on them.

There are only the slightest few scenarios the single target absorb would be better for your MM overall, though. What level is your MM out of curiosity?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Monos King said:

There are only the slightest few scenarios the single target absorb would be better for your MM overall, though. What level is your MM out of curiosity?

We talked a little about it on the discord a week or two ago. I was testing on a lvl 20 though 24 thug/cold, and i did a little at lvl 50 as well. But that alt was only lvl 20 on main servers.

I will still most likely get this thug to max level to add to my every growing collection of lvl 50 thug mm.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SaxyGuitar said:

We talked a little about it on the discord a week or two ago. I was testing on a lvl 20 though 24 thug/cold, and i did a little at lvl 50 as well. But that alt was only lvl 20 on main servers.

I will still most likely get this thug to max level to add to my every growing collection of lvl 50 thug mm.

This isn't a Frostwork specific change per se so it's a little off topic, but I think we'd be in a better place altogether as a game if the Pet and Henchman Max Max HP was raised. I find it a little lacking that the mastermind themself can benefit around 800 HP from HP buffs, but henchman and pets can only benefit from 300 to 600 HP. There was a point in time Frostwork was the literal only way to raise a pets HP, which wasn't even available to masterminds for a very long time, and I feel like as a result the low max max HP was overlooked. Feel like they should all at least be able to get to 1500 or 1600 HP if buffed adequately. 

On 2/1/2024 at 5:00 PM, Player-1 said:

Hello WindDemon21,

I ask that you give the changes a try in tandem with the buffs to Storm Cell. The changes to Chain Lightning can be condensed to allowing it to disperse much more quickly through a crowd as it forks much more rapidly, while also receiving a 20% recharge reduction, 15% accuracy boost, and only a 5% reduction in damage with most of it being front-loaded and ending up at the same level of decay as beforehand. The reduction to the chain jump distance is something we had to do for balance as otherwise this version would have been overtuned!

Also DEAR GOD on top of the end/rech issue still being there (due to the chain nature missing all/half the mobs etc the end/rech should be about 10 each), the chain radius really needs to be replaced back to the 15ft radius. It's entirely noticeable how much less it hits the mobs and the power is much worse off now especially for how much storm tends to spread mobs. Seriously the power was so bad, the point of buffing it is to BUFF it, not to nerf it even worse because you buffed it just a tiny bit which still wasn't where the power should be...

But seriously, replace the radius to 15ft again, the power is much worse off now especially for how much storm spreads mobs and is unsynergistic and it's quite absurd. It's most definitely not overtuned when it's not hitting the mob that it should. Also granting that it won't proc, has basically no usable side effect, and can miss all or half the mob even with the 15ft radius if it misses the initial target or chains the wrong way, this power NEEDS the 15ft radius. Especially given how much storm tends to spread the mobs and keep them spread out. Please fix the radius back.

Accuracy boost: Sure wouldn't complain if you're not entirely ruining the power by reducing the chain radius to useless proportions to hit the actual mobs. This power also HAS the issue to miss a whole mob by missing the initial target anyway even at max chance which no other aoe has to deal with. PLUS the chain issue. The power remains easily the worst aoe a blast set has pretty much, and it needs the 15ft radius.

Whoever thinks that it's overtuned in any aspect with the 15ft radius regardless of changes doesn't know what they're doing, or clearly hasn't tested it themselves. I've tested it and it's god awful now. The radius is NEEDED to actually hit the mobs, the damage and other stats are what you tune to make the power proper. The radius though needs to be untouched so it ACTUALLY hits the mob like it's supposed to. All these changes (which still aren't where they should be) mean nothing if it's easily hitting much less enemies consistently because of this terrible change. Fix it back!

Also, the proc chances on the attacks still need fixed. They should all be higher, but they also should all have the same proc chances. One of the main issues with storm especially when leveling is the lower skills not proccing cell as much causing a double weakness in the set. They should all have the same proc chance, meaning that your decision to use, say, gust, over cloudburst, would be that you knowingly are dealing less damage on the power, in order to get more procs on cell/c5 out etc.

Intensify also really just doesn't fit right on a set like this as a aim-type click. The set doesn't really use burst like this, even with extra proc chances. This power should easily be either an auto, or longer duration perma-able ability that just enhances to hit and proc chances if the proc chance on attacks isn't turned to 100%.

Edited by WindDemon21
  • Microphone 1

• Developer
19 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

DEAR GOD

Hello WindDemon21, 

While I do appreciate the feedback, the charged language does less than actual data would. You mention that the changed range alone ruins the power and/or the set, however data from internal and closed beta testing shows that in tandem with the other changes that DPS and Mission Clear speeds both improved by about 20% from the Live version. 

Have you tried the same encounter with a Storm Blast character back to back between Live and Beta to provide clear data on this impact? If you have any results to show that this specific change does indeed impact the performance as a whole I would be happy to analyze it.

20 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

proc chances & intensify

The proc chances are relative to the base recharges of the powers. While Gust may have a lower chance than Direct Strike, you can roll the dice far more with the former across all levels. Intensify's effects may have merit, but changes to the power may be out of scope at this time and will need review.

• Like 1
  • Staff of Aesculapius 1
  • Microphone 1

3 hours ago, Player-1 said:

Hello WindDemon21, 

While I do appreciate the feedback, the charged language does less than actual data would. You mention that the changed range alone ruins the power and/or the set, however data from internal and closed beta testing shows that in tandem with the other changes that DPS and Mission Clear speeds both improved by about 20% from the Live version. 

Have you tried the same encounter with a Storm Blast character back to back between Live and Beta to provide clear data on this impact? If you have any results to show that this specific change does indeed impact the performance as a whole I would be happy to analyze it.

The proc chances are relative to the base recharges of the powers. While Gust may have a lower chance than Direct Strike, you can roll the dice far more with the former across all levels. Intensify's effects may have merit, but changes to the power may be out of scope at this time and will need review.

Sorry but it's been a while and long battle since storm blast came out wrong and for what should be to get fixed and what would/should be my favorite set so it's frustrating getting constantly stopgapped with the set and powers just being fairly subpar. FYI A 20% increase from the live version for a power that already had a 100% DOUBLE the rech/end values that it should have had in the first place still equates to not being enough from it, especially when again, you factor in all the downsides of no useful secondary effect, missing all/half the mobs of just dealing with its chain nature in general etc.

As to gust, I already mentioned the cost doubly of choosing that because the power does less damage for it's use as well. THAT is the cost that already exists by using the power. That is what you're forfeiting by opting to use gust, but instead you have it taking a secondary hit of not proccing as much as another power for it's DPA at the same time which just doesn't work. Which is why all powers should have the same proc rate. You either choose to do the faster ones to proc cell/c5 more, or you go for the bigger hitters because you want the damage to happen with the proc chance as well. This reasoning makes no sense, because the inherent downside already exists by using the power instead of a harder hitting one with a better DPA.

Given the issues as well, while all ranged cones tbh always should have had the same 16 target cap as their ranged taoe counterparts, with storm blast it seems extra that jet stream would benefit from the increased cap for it much like how siren's song was upped.

It seems that there is a still a very mistaken notion of thinking that "well when you attack you get an extra proc from cell so lets keep the attacks weaker", but that IS the problem since the procs are AT THE COST of the cell power itself (and the attacks are also all below performance if cell is not up), just like a rain power would, only you HAVE to proc it for it to actually do anything resulting in an even further opportunity cost if you try to use non storm blast powers in between making cell fall behind even more.

With how fights go as well, plus the proc chances, inconsistency of which enemies get hit with the cell procs, cast time on attacks, accuracy issue against +3/4s and more slotting need, I already calculated that cell was worse on damage compared to any rain power on live even with 100% proc rate on the attacks until there were about 2 enemies left. This new change would bring that to around 3, maybe 4 enemies, but the power itself does come with mitigation benefits so that part is fine, but it still has it's own cost of needing to constantly use storm powers to actually make that happen. Again those calculations were with a 100% proc rate on all attacks (going for fastest cast ones like gust with a 100% proc rate), If you throw in using anything else besides storm blast powers constantly (especially if mezzed/kbd), then the value of it goes down as well, so cell is already more or less factored on its own, it shouldn't make the rest of the powers in the set worse off because of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

Sorry but it's been a while and long battle since storm blast came out wrong and for what should be to get fixed and what would/should be my favorite set so it's frustrating getting constantly stopgapped with the set and powers just being fairly subpar. FYI A 20% increase from the live version for a power that already had a 100% DOUBLE the rech/end values that it should have had in the first place still equates to not being enough from it, especially when again, you factor in all the downsides of no useful secondary effect, missing all/half the mobs of just dealing with its chain nature in general etc.

As to gust, I already mentioned the cost doubly of choosing that because the power does less damage for it's use as well. THAT is the cost that already exists by using the power. That is what you're forfeiting by opting to use gust, but instead you have it taking a secondary hit of not proccing as much as another power for it's DPA at the same time which just doesn't work. Which is why all powers should have the same proc rate. You either choose to do the faster ones to proc cell/c5 more, or you go for the bigger hitters because you want the damage to happen with the proc chance as well. This reasoning makes no sense, because the inherent downside already exists by using the power instead of a harder hitting one with a better DPA.

Given the issues as well, while all ranged cones tbh always should have had the same 16 target cap as their ranged taoe counterparts, with storm blast it seems extra that jet stream would benefit from the increased cap for it much like how siren's song was upped.

It seems that there is a still a very mistaken notion of thinking that "well when you attack you get an extra proc from cell so lets keep the attacks weaker", but that IS the problem since the procs are AT THE COST of the cell power itself (and the attacks are also all below performance if cell is not up), just like a rain power would, only you HAVE to proc it for it to actually do anything resulting in an even further opportunity cost if you try to use non storm blast powers in between making cell fall behind even more.

With how fights go as well, plus the proc chances, inconsistency of which enemies get hit with the cell procs, cast time on attacks, accuracy issue against +3/4s and more slotting need, I already calculated that cell was worse on damage compared to any rain power on live even with 100% proc rate on the attacks until there were about 2 enemies left. This new change would bring that to around 3, maybe 4 enemies, but the power itself does come with mitigation benefits so that part is fine, but it still has it's own cost of needing to constantly use storm powers to actually make that happen. Again those calculations were with a 100% proc rate on all attacks (going for fastest cast ones like gust with a 100% proc rate), If you throw in using anything else besides storm blast powers constantly (especially if mezzed/kbd), then the value of it goes down as well, so cell is already more or less factored on its own, it shouldn't make the rest of the powers in the set worse off because of it.

So... that would be a no to the request that you be less combative and provide test results instead of armchair patch note analysis?

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

3 hours ago, Luminara said:

So... that would be a no to the request that you be less combative and provide test results instead of armchair patch note analysis?

I have gone on beta to test this, never said I hadn't. I also understand the values of powers so when I see changes mentioned I can understand then before, during, and after testing. The sorry had already implied a response as well.

• Haha 1

• Developer

Hello @WindDemon21,

Please provide actual results between live and beta to back up your claims. Of note, between internal and closed beta testers we saw Storm Blast as a whole, not just Chain Lightning, had on average 20% better results than live. If you are able to show that the same character build in the same content is demonstratedly and repeatedly worse, then I would be happy to take a look at the changes made for Storm Blast as a whole.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 2/6/2024 at 11:29 PM, ScarySai said:

Max hp on frostwork is better than absorb for a variety of reasons. Glad that one got rolled back, cold's been getting whipped this patch (still the best, though.)

I don't see it this way.
On a 1606 you're getting less benefit than on the Tanker level HP (Since getting to 1606 from 1200 or 1400-1450 isn't as good as getting to 3212), but even then you get to 1606 pretty easily just with the 3 +HP accos and a few IOs. Frostworks does very little here. It's...fine on Tankers and Brutes, but these builds already have Dull Pain or Click Heals, and also have access to the 3 +HP accos and IO +HP bonuses.
Frostwork is currently a set mule and doesn't do a lot more than that. Now, if you were giving my squishies a bunch of Absorb...or even my Tankers Absorb, that would be incredibly, super sweet. And it's something I hope we get someday, or some form of change to FW so that it becomes desirable (even necessary?) when high-end content like multi-star TFs rolls around and the odd Nature is really, really serviceable once you have your Colds (and stacking Frostworks +MAX HP...ehh...stacking Absorb, yes please!).

Edited by Neuronia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/12/2024 at 1:46 PM, Player-1 said:

Hello @WindDemon21,

Please provide actual results between live and beta to back up your claims. Of note, between internal and closed beta testers we saw Storm Blast as a whole, not just Chain Lightning, had on average 20% better results than live. If you are able to show that the same character build in the same content is demonstratedly and repeatedly worse, then I would be happy to take a look at the changes made for Storm Blast as a whole.

Obviously storm blast as a whole is better because there were improvements to it, so of COURSE it's going to be improved over the live version, that was never what was being brought up here. That doesn't mean that it's *enough* and is where it should be, just that it's "better." We told you when it was in beta that it wasn't performing properly, but it was rolled out anyway. Now some tweaks are done, which of course is better, but still doesn't mean it's where it should be. Common bait and switch.

Regarding the power, and all its many, MANY faults, it would still need the end/rech lowered to about 10-12 each now to account for them. (inability to proc, basically no useful secondary effect esp on the aoe of it, miss all or half the mob if it misses the initial target/chains the wrong way etc)

• Haha 1

I can understand wanting powers and powersets to be better.  And by your admission they just made Storm blast better.

But when is it good enough?  When you can solo at level 50 most content at +0/x8?  At +4/x8? 

Please don't tell me that it "needs" to have x seconds of recharge or y points of endurance or whatever other individual stat.  Because if a player can solo at x8 with that recharge and endurance and whatever that seems to me to be a want and not a need.

3 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I can understand wanting powers and powersets to be better.  And by your admission they just made Storm blast better.

But when is it good enough?  When you can solo at level 50 most content at +0/x8?  At +4/x8? 

Please don't tell me that it "needs" to have x seconds of recharge or y points of endurance or whatever other individual stat.  Because if a player can solo at x8 with that recharge and endurance and whatever that seems to me to be a want and not a need.

Honestly the cel is too slow is my biggest problem with storm. It's kind of annoying to replace out and then it does a sexy cloud strut to the next group but by the time it gets there that group is mostly dead and you just lose the benefits from it so it doesn't feel good. Idk what he means by endurance, Mine is elec secondary so i don't have endurance the bar just greys out and i do whatever i want.

Doesn't stop me from playing it or loving the set though, just kind of a minor "i wish it moved faster" kind of deal.

Edited by Super Atom
  • Like 3

On 2/8/2024 at 9:28 AM, The Curator said:

Fire Control > Bonfire:

• Knockdown rate has been reduced while using KB2KD enhancements. Pulse rate doubled.
  • Pulse rate doubled.
  • Increased knockdown chance while kb2kd
  • Damage now requires a to-hit check.
  • Power now accepts Accuracy enhancements.

Pardon, how am I supposed to parse this?  The power already has a 140% chance to knockback/knockdown, so I'm not really sure what the increased chance is for or how it can be tested?

Similarly, the addition of a to-hit check seems like overkill if the damage is already being reduced when slotted with a kb2kd invention.

• Like 1

The only thing left I'd really change for storm blast is remove the projectile from cloudburst and just make it like hailstones, and maybe have CL get a way to still have value if it misses. I don't mind it, but dot + travel time is rarely a good combo, gloom barely gets away with it.

Otherwise, it's in a good spot, particularly for corruptors, and especially as a set that doesn't proc well. The set's setup might make it worse for speedruns, which 90% of you arent interested in to begin with, yet for big pulls and avs, it's still going to have value.

Edited by ScarySai
  • Like 1
  • Microphone 1

I believe I've found a misplaced line and some typos in the Open Beta RC1 Patch notes for Mind Control Telekinesis and Levitate, copied below.

• I think this line should be under Telekinesis.
    • "Endurance cost reduced from 3.12 per second to 1.04 per second."
  • Two instances of Levitate and two of Telekinesis not spelled with an initial capital in the line starting with:
    • "When your Telekinesis is active...."
  • Lines in the patch notes sometimes end with periods, sometimes don't.
    • Way too many to edit them all now.
    • But perhaps at least remove the periods from the 3 lines originally under Levitate so they match those under Telekinesis.

• Mind Control/Telekinesis:
    • No longer holds
    • Now Immobilizes
    • Target cap increased to 16
    • Radius increased to 20'
    • Recharge increased from 60s to 120s
    • Will now keep the targets between 40 and 60 feet from the player
    • Will group enemies close to the main target (i.e. "reverse repel" or "pull towards").
    • Toggle now lasts a max of 30s before auto-shutdown
  • Mind Control/Levitate:
    • When your Telekinesis is active, your use of levitate on a telekinesis-anchored foe will cause your levitate to hit in an AoE and your telekinesis power will be deactivated.
    • Endurance cost reduced from 3.12 per second to 1.04 per second.
    • Power can now be used on the primary target of Telekinesis regardless if the target is dead or alive.

13 hours ago, Super Atom said:

Honestly the cel is too slow is my biggest problem with storm. It's kind of annoying to replace out and then it does a sexy cloud strut to the next group but by the time it gets there that group is mostly dead and you just lose the benefits from it so it doesn't feel good. Idk what he means by endurance, Mine is elec secondary so i don't have endurance the bar just greys out and i do whatever i want.

Doesn't stop me from playing it or loving the set though, just kind of a minor "i wish it moved faster" kind of deal.

Have a bit over 6 seconds of prep time at every fight is also silly. Only after 2.6 + 2.2 + 1.3 seconds do we first start doing damage.

It's great in long fights, it generates a decent bit of debuffs (my Sentinel fighting true +4 in DA without much danger), but it sucks for 90% of the game that's about nuke&mop.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Developer

Hello everyone,

As always I want to thank you all for the feedback! I also want to reiterate that we ask for test results specifically to give more tangibility to your feedback. 

Some things are black and white if it pertains to a specific change, a power having a single stat changed and nothing else for example. Others are contextual where multiple parts of a kit are altered and playtesting would be required to see how the changes interact off-paper as it were. While we do read all feedback, if there is evidence that goes behind the feedback it gives us something objective to take back and analyze. Videos, recorded times, DPS analysis, and so on can provide valuable data for us from angles we could not cover alone and will give your input much more weight than analyzing the patch notes alone.

19 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

What it does per damage/aoe/end/rech compared to another aoe. It's not hard. It does only now about normal aoe damage in coomparison, but it has pretty much no useful secondary effect, won't proc, and can miss all or half the mobs based on the chain/missing initial target. No other aoe has all these downsides, and it's end/rech are STILL just now at the same as other aoes. It's just math, and given all the downsides, balance then comes into play that it's still underpowered at that end/rech values versus other aoes that don't have to deal with all the downsides.

(This is on the power, there is no need to even bring up that it procs cell/c5, as that is a mechanic OF storm cell/c5, and is actually a detriment meaning those don't proc WITHOUT the power, so the power should be balanced on it's own accord, just as the cell/c5 procs should based on the power themselves, another reason the non-even proc chances on attacks are extra dumb as I've stated in another post on here somewhere)

Edit:

57 minutes ago, Player-1 said:

Some things are black and white if it pertains to a specific change, a power having a single stat changed and nothing else for example. Others are contextual where multiple parts of a kit are altered and playtesting would be required to see how the changes interact off-paper as it were. While we do read all feedback, if there is evidence that goes behind the feedback it gives us something objective to take back and analyze. Videos, recorded times, DPS analysis, and so on can provide valuable data for us from angles we could not cover alone and will give your input much more weight than analyzing the patch notes alone.

I'll relay the last paragraph I put above in parenthesis. Testing has been done. Not everyone can get their videos working at the moment, but these are not just patch note theorizing from an inexperienced player/s. But powers should be justifiable and balanced on their own, and SETS should be balanced around their powers, not powers balanced around their sets. This just results in powers that are ineffectively underpowered and either skipped, or in this case "must haves" that are just annoying through and through by being underpowered and also end costly with use.

All of this also, doesn't even touch on the topic, that for the set as a whole, basically has to be constantly only using storm powers to proc cell/c5 and basically can't get effective aoe if you have to use your other primary/secondary powers. That alone puts storm at a disadvantage from other sets, in addition to the powers being weaker if cell isn't on (that just happens to not often be the case so fine, but also presents where cell should cost less end/animate faster since it MUST be used at the start of every mob). Which I would gather/played to be about equal to the mitigation the set offers, meaning you pretty much can look at just the damage comparison the set does versus most others.

Moving forward on that, ST attacks are more or less balanced (except cloud still having just god awful animation, time to get to target, slow dot, it should still just instantly appear over the targets head, not travel time, it still has dot, and the proc rate for cell/c5 being the same between all attacks. The nuke is rather balanced, no burst damage, longer rech, has to proc, keep enemeis in it, but does more damage over an extended fight. Jet stream is fairly balanced standard cone, which leaves mostly all the balance adjustments between cell, and chain lightning. For reasons pointed out, chain is easier to balance among itself, and is closer now, but still too high on end/rech for all the downsides.

Cell is where most of the issues reside as far as "testing" goes. Which to be clear, should be balanced on it's own using the set, not tied to any one power, or having any power weaker in order to balance it. So boost chain to the proper stats acknowledging it's faults of not proccing, basically no secondary effect, missing all/half the mobs (given the bump about 12 end/rech would be pretty fair now), and then balance cell out from that point, which would be about now if chain is fixed for the 12 end/rech, the set would then be right where it should be. (besides the rework of intensify as rage-type or auto power as it really just doesn't work properly as a build up-stat type power)

Edited by WindDemon21
  • Thumbs Up 3

When does your "math" say it's good enough?

You can't compare a powerset that has built in proc damage to a set that does not just by looking at numbers on a spreadsheet.  Make a build and play with it.

If you can't solo most content at +1/x8 by level 50, let us look at your build and your tactics because you may be missing something.  If you can, doesn't that prove, "mathematically", that the set is good enough?

If you or others get together and run all the blast sets for a certain AT against the same content (like the Trapdoor test, but could be anything consistent) and storm comes in dead last then the set has real problems.  Ston, GalaxyBrain, and others have done it for other ATs.  I haven't done that either, but if I or someone else did, I would not be surprised to find storm in the middle of the pack. 

And that's where I end up.  Is it the most damaging?  No.  Is it the fastest?  No.  Is it the safest?  Maybe.  It could be better, but it's good enough.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

When does your "math" say it's good enough?

You can't compare a powerset that has built in proc damage to a set that does not just by looking at numbers on a spreadsheet.  Make a build and play with it.

If you can't solo most content at +1/x8 by level 50, let us look at your build and your tactics because you may be missing something.  If you can, doesn't that prove, "mathematically", that the set is good enough?

If you or others get together and run all the blast sets for a certain AT against the same content (like the Trapdoor test, but could be anything consistent) and storm comes in dead last then the set has real problems.  Ston, GalaxyBrain, and others have done it for other ATs.  I haven't done that either, but if I or someone else did, I would not be surprised to find storm in the middle of the pack. 

And that's where I end up.  Is it the most damaging?  No.  Is it the fastest?  No.  Is it the safest?  Maybe.  It could be better, but it's good enough.

That's what you're STILL missing. The set doesn't have "build in proc damage" The set literally has a power DEDICATED to doing that, that you have to get, slot, and use. They are not free procs, which is what it sounds like some people are thinking is the case when it isn't.

Could be better, yes that's exactly why were here. Obviously even the devs know that hence trying to fix it, and the track is right, just needs that little more tweak. Do I have extra investment in the set being proper because storms are my favorite thing in the world? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be a really good set, especially with the downsides it inherently offers due to how it works. (slow to get damage starting, need to constantly use storm powers etc)

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Are you a politician in real life?  You keep answering questions I didn't ask.

Oh well, I'm done. 

Sorry if I have derailed the feedback.

"You can't compare a powerset that has built in proc damage to a set that does not"

Edit" just to clarify pointing out what I was responding to, wasn't that you "asked" but you said it in a manner that assumed the procs were "free" which is where the balance seems to underpower thinking that it's so great, where it can actually end up a detriment if you don't constantly only use your storm powers only.

But yeah, that goes to figuring out balancing the power that grants those procs and how the procs work, not the other powers, like chain which can/should be balanced within itself.

Edited by WindDemon21