What Is The First Thing You Are Going To Do In Issue 27 Page 7?

dtjunkie

- Fix any broken IO sets in powers that changed across my growing stable of characters (epic pool changes)

- Fiddle with the new telekinesis some more. Maybe crank my recharge even more to make its cooldown a little more palatable for a group immobilize

- break out my storm/storm corruptor to see how the changes feel

- roll a new dominator, probably illusion/savage and make him look like a giant panda 🐼

Edited by victusfate
  • Thumbs Up 1

1. First thing I'll do is read the final patch notes and see what urgent fixes I need to do to my existing toons. 
  2. Then see what new badges are available and what I have to do get them.
  3. Then see what content interests me the most to play first.

unclinch my cramped fists and start mashing keyboard..

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f107162b80e3b4b373737ae161f839e511bc79ccf4d6eaaa3e54dcf41785e487&ipo=images

• Haha 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

First is something slutty (or sultry depending on your skin thickness) with the oracle robes

And then buckle down for like a week or so doing respecs and planning characters as well as repurpose names and current characters to shuffle around concepts new and old like not totally understanding the purpose of a classic plague doctor as my water/poison corr gets a makeover

And after that come to good terms with my Bane spider that has not been logged on in 1,289 days

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Roll my eyes at the number of sensless gun toting spammers

"Any frams looking for sitters please!"

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

First, I will read the patch notes. Then I will look at the new badges and wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze. 
I will try any new content and any new powersets. 
Beyond that, I hope it will not have any impact on my life. 

• Thanks 1

Eh probably nothing besides using the plague doctor costume piece.

The patches aren't worth the attention anymore, what with life and other vastly more important things taking priority. I usually only get excited for new sets, and gradually over a year discover the rest of the page. I'm not excited in any capacity for either arse set, so I'll probably not care much once this page drops.

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

Respec to remove the Ancillary Power pools from most of my characters.

• Like 2
  • Microphone 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

• Run through the notes to see if I need to update any slotting on my epics.  (I didn't think so but it couldn't hurt to check.)
  • Have Blue Gale run through the Storm Blast changes.
  • Give Kilo Four holsters for her pistols.
  • Refill my shakers with all the buff/nerf salt.

Everlasting's Actionette 

Also Wolfhound, Starwave, Blue Gale, Relativity Rabbit, and many more!

1.  Return my keyboard layout to what I am used to.

2.  Roll up an ARS/ARS Dom.

3.  Alter costumes on a few characters who like berets and/or really revealing, gauzy garments.

4.  Whatever strikes my fancy.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

17 hours ago, KITANYA said:

What was changed for Storm Blast?

couple powers got their damage bumped up, all powers now cause Storm Cell and Cat 5 to do their thing more frequently. Playing my Storm/Inv sentinel, I can feel the difference; Storm Cell is a real zone of death now.