20th Anniversary Rewards?

Is there a list of all the 20th event badges, rewards, etc.? I have the 20th Anniversary badge, and the Anniversary(?) badge for opening 25 time capsules. I have three temporary powers (retrovision and the hero and villain toy bats), and four costume powers.

What else is there?

Also, the magic search bind for Time Capsules, at up to 1000 feet, at least, is:

/bind ADD target_custom_next time

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

11 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Is there a list of all the 20th event badges, rewards, etc.? I have the 20th Anniversary badge, and the Anniversary(?) badge for opening 25 time capsules. I have three temporary powers (retrovision and the hero and villain toy bats), and four costume powers.

What else is there?

Also, the magic search bind for Time Capsules, at up to 1000 feet, at least, is:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Also, i'm pretty sure Luna sells every possible reward in exchange for tokens.  You can see what costume powers are an option since the patch notes don't go into detail on those.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I got to 600 tokens today just running a circle in a zone repeatedly as the capsules respawn in roughly the same area.  During the day there’s almost no competition for them so once you have the route down (thanks to the bind locator) it’s just mindless run/fly/click and then onto next.

Then I went to Luna and realized I had already earned all the rewards and had nothing to spend the tokens on.

Oh well, at least enough tokens to outfit any alts.  Looking forward to next release.

Got a surprise with an Echo of Ghost Widow Pet today after popping a capsule just in front of Ivy in Neutropolis...she only lasted a few minutes but kicked a lot of mob bootie while she lasted. 

9 minutes ago, Crysis said:

Then I went to Luna and realized I had already earned all the rewards and had nothing to spend the tokens on.

They can be sold like Candy Canes and Halloween salvage if you really don't want them, but I bet their value will drop quickly if it hasn't already.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

41 minutes ago, Crysis said:

I got to 600 tokens today just running a circle in a zone repeatedly as the capsules respawn in roughly the same area.  During the day there’s almost no competition for them so once you have the route down (thanks to the bind locator) it’s just mindless run/fly/click and then onto next.

Oh well, at least enough tokens to outfit any alts.  Looking forward to next release.

You can use your Anniversary Tokens to purchase Anniversary Event Inspirations Luna.

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

42 minutes ago, Go0gleplex said:

Got a surprise with an Echo of Ghost Widow Pet today after popping a capsule just in front of Ivy in Neutropolis...she only lasted a few minutes but kicked a lot of mob bootie while she lasted. 

Yeah, my rising dominator got the surprise of an Echo Stateman who proved to be a superb tank and aggo holder, speeding up my process.  No holding back on the lightning, either.  Curiously, I thought he'd only last 4 minutes but he kept reappearing, even after a reboot of the game.  I'm not complaining.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

After collecting 100 boxes, including killing the spawns, I had more than enough tokens to buy everything I hadn’t already collected. 

• Like 1

The American Dream, Willpower/Kinetic Melee Tanker, Everlasting.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

What else is there?

I think there is a badge for killing 25 number of each spawn type.

Gardener for Old School Circle of Thorns.

I'm not sure about the others, I switched characters...

... switched back - EDIT

Edited by UltraAlt
switched characters to check
  • Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

11 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

What else is there?

Heh.  Not needing a bind to find capsules, since judging by a test in King's Row, the spawn points are the exact same as the spawn points for presents in the Winter Events, with the same respawn time

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Crysis said:

Sell the tokens asap early.   First day they started at 1mil then went to 50k super fast. I managed to sell of around 20 at 50k when I made a similar mistake of getting more than I needed... though I was only over by 20 from an hour of running around hehe.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CapnFreedom said:

What do the Anniversary inspirations do? I saw one gives +DEF and another Debt Protection. Are they clones from the Presents?

They seem to be clones of the Presents, though I don't think theres a "lump of coal" in this group.  They activate faster than presents (fireworks instead of RAs) and the effect is neat.

• Like 1

I wonder if these are the first badges to be permanently missable? Or at the very least we won't get another chance to get them until another major anniversary. Doubting Homecoming would forever gate off any badge though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrAxe said:

Or at the very least we won't get another chance to get them until another major anniversary.

The anniversary event is going to be annual going forward, so they should be available again next year.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/51157-city-of-heroes-20th-anniversary-time-capsule-event-qa-with-original-team-costume-contests/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Crysis said:

it’s just mindless run/fly/click and then onto next.

Ahh, so you're one of the people who abandon the ambushes, leaving them for someone else to clean up and delaying the respawn of the capsules.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

The anniversary event is going to be annual going forward, so they should be available again next year.

With no diss intended to these well-crafted and entertaining infusions of fun kewlness (sorely needed after 20 years), I don't think we're far from someone maintaining a calendar on which you can locate non-event days in which we can simply play the game.

😛

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, MrAxe said:

I wonder if these are the first badges to be permanently missable? Or at the very least we won't get another chance to get them until another major anniversary. Doubting Homecoming would forever gate off any badge though.

Such as all the other anniversary badges, Halloween, winter event, etc... badges?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Ahh, so you're one of the people who abandon the ambushes, leaving them for someone else to clean up and delaying the respawn of the capsules.

I've been cleaning them up as I go, but it's slowwwwww going with my lowbies. I did notice, though, that those things lurk on the rooftops in KR. Got to scrap with some OS Rikti, bit of Family, Sky Raiders, OS CoT, and some Skulls on an AP capsule. 

• Like 1

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CapnFreedom said:

What do the Anniversary inspirations do? I saw one gives +DEF and another Debt Protection. Are they clones from the Presents?

Looks like it. Last one I popped gave me "Sturdy." Somewhere along the line I picked up a temp Manticore ally/pet, though I don't know how.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

From what I have seen, the Capsule patter is the same as the Christmas pattern at least in the three zones I have been cycling in (Cap, KR and Steel).  I clean my spawns and clean the others especially if they are Rikti or CoT (for da extra badges).  Its thankfully not a crazy grind of tediousness like Toy Collector.  I am enjoying that aspect.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

9 hours ago, Sanguinesun said:

Sell the tokens asap early.   First day they started at 1mil then went to 50k super fast. I managed to sell of around 20 at 50k when I made a similar mistake of getting more than I needed... though I was only over by 20 from an hour of running around hehe.

Glad I sold all mine for 250k each last night.  Now they're down to about 3k.