Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

2 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

This was so much fun to read and such a clever idea. Thank you for the laugh!

Thanks!  Glad you liked it.  This toon really is a "joy" to play and I laugh myself when she swings her clubs.  I'm not really into role-playing, but more sayings and costume ideas come up as I play her.  😄 

Edited by Frozen Burn
Typos - can't stand putting out typos. :)
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Trike said:

Communications.jpg

I've seen more than one Spock in the game before, but this one's a first.  Well done too, and sadly, timely too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

22 hours ago, Trike said:

Communications.jpg

I must say, that is really well done.  I didn't think it was possible.  I might have to try my hand at a Terran look as well.

Your pics caused me to pull an old Federation rifle design out of my mothball fleet of saved costume designs and finally start a character.  I'll probably refine him along the way, but here is

The Walking Red

image.png.0f75911d089f99b771041b153de2e545.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 2

Since Spaghetti Betty's look is inspired mostly by Street Fighter, I had the idea to use the extra costume slots as palette swaps. Now you too can be mad that the other guy chose your color.

"Default Outfit"

TPU4TTa.jpg

Spoiler

qXtBE2W.jpg KiXNRLv.jpg

sopWiXN.jpg 3CrLlbr.jpg

"DLC" Whoever suggested adding bunny ears to this, I took you up on that. Please respond so I can credit you.

pd4eZKj.jpg

Spoiler

L01cn1Y.jpg oQtBVfS.jpg X0IHqnt.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Hurakhan - Water/Storm Corrupter

Hurakhan is the Aztec god who is responsible for the creation of the world and mankind.   After the second generation of mankind angered Hurakhan he destroyed them in a great flood.  With the earth wiped clean of mankind and all his corruptions Hurakhan choose to reform man with superhuman powers. These powers laid dormant for eons until an age of awakening.  In this awakening some learned how to harness these powers.  The strong pray on the weak and the virtuous defend the defenseless.  Hurakhan has returned to  witness this awakening and pass judgement.

Hurakhan.thumb.jpg.971960eb3469fe5dd283d79b0186f0d1.jpg

Edited by malfeitor
  • Like 16
  • Thumbs Up 3

23 minutes ago, First Player said:

Couple new ones

unknown.png unknown.png

Untitled-2.pngUntitled-2.gif

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

unknown.png

"Wildwing" because "Totally Not Batman" probably takes up too many character spaces.  😉

They all look top-knotch.  You do know how to use a minimalist approach to make us feel inferior.  😁  (j/k)

Pollute looks great, but I'd almost expect a less "clean" look for such a character.  I'm not really certain how you could grunge-ify the character, though, short of using auras.  I guess you could say he might need to stay sterilely clean to avoid succumbing to what he's delivering to others.

Your work is great, as always!

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

The Stalking JackalArachnos Soldier

zUysGHl.jpg tndGYeT.jpg

46SFcZL.jpg

sUJVogb.jpg SFcSqyR.jpg

Im gonna need you to stop having an amazing costume there pal! 😛

Fantastic job, and I see you’re already getting ahead on the sheathed weapon there!

• Thanks 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

5 minutes ago, Seed22 said:

Im gonna need you to stop having an amazing costume there pal! 😛

Fantastic job, and I see you’re already getting ahead on the sheathed weapon there!

Sheathed weapons has been my #1 dream add since all the way back in '04. I'm ecstatic about it.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

14 hours ago, Fire Chief said:

Can't wait till friday to unleash my Symphony Control guy The amazing great Smozando (will update costume when the page goes live)...

thegreatsmorzando.JPG

Nice one!
wait... friday? the new update goes live on friday?  who said?  I have SO many more costumes to make before then... 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.