Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

1 hour ago, Occlusor said:

The Wasp Factory - Savage Melee/Super Reflexes Stalker

Wasp Factory 1A.png

Wasp Factory 1B.png

“Maybe he's up to something, maybe he'ś not really crazy after all. Perhaps he just got fed up acting normal and decided to act crazy instead, and they locked him up because he went too far.”
― Iain Banks, The Wasp Factory

• Like 3

Plasmaguard (Beam/Energy Sentinel)

A decorated IDF commander, and veteran of the Hamidon Wars, Captain James Mercer came back home to find a very different Praetoria than what he fought for. Enlisted in the Powers Division as a propaganda tool under the codename "Plasmaguard", Mercer fought for the Praetorian people, and eventually went rogue upon seeing the corruption of the Loyalist government. Using his customized IDF power armor and canon, the "Crimson Commando" now fights for Praetoria's future on both fronts.

(my love letter/hommage to Mass Effect's Commander Shepard)

plasmaguard.PNG.f3fe6cf9c26f7d94a12378b34b2f2e17.PNGplasmaguard_1.PNG.87c66304d6962a9907f7a2bd0382c09d.PNG

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Not enough pouches and I can see his feet.

His upper body should also be maxed out on the sliders (chest, shoulders, and body)...  but I just wanted something that felt thematic without being a truly ridiculous Liefeld character.

Find your own Liefeld character name with this hand chart:

1507773244457.png

• Haha 7

7 hours ago, Marshal_General said:

Not enough pouches and I can see his feet.

Waaay ahead of you.

pouches.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 8

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

16 hours ago, Player2 said:

Entering my Rob Liefeld phase brings me to this guy...

Gunrazor

Assault Rifle / Ninja Training Blaster

ijkBcdK.pngYff9wU7.png7vGqO4X.png

I touched him up a little...  maxed out the sliders for physique, shoulders, chest, and head... gave him a belt with pouches, and took away his feet.

Gunrazor, now with more Liefeld unrealism.

3RfWzrC.png9NeaxAH.png

• Haha 6