What else are you playing right now?

NNDeepdish

I tried out Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.  I've gotten to the third planet and I'm not really impressed.  No ranged attacks... but the enemy usually have them and start shooting at you way before you close to melee.  Nothing but mazes intricate enough to make Oranbega seem straightforward.  Jump/move sideways/JUMP/RUN/force slow the pounding hammer/Jump/RUN again and if you're a half second slow you start over.

I'd expected a similar game to Knights of the Old Republic and got a maze puzzle game.  No armor upgrades (or armor at all for that matter).  No lightsaber upgrades other than purely cosmetic.  I'm debating reloading KOTOR.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

3 hours ago, NNDeepdish said:

Ive been meaning to go replay that myself. Fun fact.. I own KOTOR II but have never played it.

I own both 1 and 2; it's been so many years that playing KOTOR 2 now is like a new game.  I do suggest some of the graphics mods from Nexusmods.com for it to bring the resolution up to something relatively current; it is a 2004 game after all and by default unmodded runs at around 800x600.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

I've got a giant backlog right now and an ongoing project where I'm trying to go back through and play and beat a lot of games that I played as a kid but never beat, along with a number of newer games I've wanted to play.  Among older games I've played a lot of classic NES stuff like Super C, Darkwing Duck, Super Mario 2, and Adventures of Lolo, while more modern games include the likes of Concrete Genie, River City Girls and Ace Combat 7.

Most recently I beat Ape Escape last week and Mega Man (Gameboy) the week before that.  My current game is New Super Lucky's Tale and I have plans to finish Spider-Man in the near future as well.  Hopefully soon I'll be able to devote some time to an RPG as well, Persona 5 has been on my radar for a while now.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Not playing any other games right now, but the old main stays were SWTOR and Fallout 4. Did all the different endings for Fallout 4 and have it heavily modded now.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

2 hours ago, Crimsonpyre said:

Not playing any other games right now, but the old main stays were SWTOR and Fallout 4. Did all the different endings for Fallout 4 and have it heavily modded now.

I only just recently cancelled my SW:ToR sub, I've gotten 2 character to max playing solo, 3rd is 40 at the moment. The abilities mechanics are close enough to how CoH operates that there's not much of a re-learning process if I go a couple of months not playing. I've actually see a lot more people on there recently but I enjoy the stories themselves, it's why I've mostly played solo.

I play Minecraft fairly regularly, enjoying a good server right now though it's currently low pop.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

21 hours ago, Oubliette_Red said:

I only just recently cancelled my SW:ToR sub, I've gotten 2 character to max playing solo, 3rd is 40 at the moment. The abilities mechanics are close enough to how CoH operates that there's not much of a re-learning process if I go a couple of months not playing. I've actually see a lot more people on there recently but I enjoy the stories themselves, it's why I've mostly played solo.

I play Minecraft fairly regularly, enjoying a good server right now though it's currently low pop.

Yeah SWTOR does have a similar combat to COH, it's just not a group centered game though. The max team size is 4 and the story nature of it makes it more solo based, which I didn't mind. I did get a Jedi and a Sith to the end where you defeat the Emperor and finished the story arcs for all of the other classes.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

CoH being what I prefer over all things right now, I still have a very large core group of gaming buddies and we play Battlefront 2 (cringe a bit but guilty pleasure) They added BB-8 and damn if he isn't OP as hell! Taking down vader with a tin can is funny. 

Overwatch!

Diablo 2!

Dota 2

Anything in VR, Half Life: Alyx is coming soon and it's amazing! Just recently played The walking Dead Saints and Sinners and have to say it's nipping at the heals of there being some very well developed fully immersive VR games going on.

Played through all 3 episodes of Vader Immortal with revive too, sorry I'm a Star Wars nerd...

On 2/14/2020 at 10:27 AM, Dreamboat said:

If playing KOTOR2 it's also a good idea to get the restored content patches that add back in a bunch of story stuff that was cut during production.

Its a great game. 

Better than the first one really.  

Probably better than any of the individual SWTOR class stories.  But since there are 8 of those, that game is better. 

SWTOR isn't really a MMO like cox is.

Almost done with my third and fourth runs of co-op Divinity Original Sin 2 on the tougher difficulties. I also have a save game going in both Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark when I get the itch. Looking for something new actually, or some of the early access stuff like Raft to update. 

14 hours ago, Haijinx said:

Its a great game. 

Better than the first one really.  

Probably better than any of the individual SWTOR class stories.  But since there are 8 of those, that game is better. 

SWTOR isn't really a MMO like cox is.

And that more than anything else is why I didn't stay with SWTOR long term.  It's a solo game with some MMO elements grafted haphazardly onto it.

• Like 2

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, Call Me Awesome said:

And that more than anything else is why I didn't stay with SWTOR long term.  It's a solo game with some MMO elements grafted haphazardly onto it.

The Esseless / Black Talon Flashpoints were fun ...

That's about it as MMOs go.

Due to Circumstances I've had a portable CRT TV sitting in my living room lately, so for the past couple of nights I've been trying to beat my scores on the original Point Blank games. They're really fun but my arms get tired, which is not fun.
I really want to try some of the newer Samurai Shodown DLC characters, but I don't have a copy of the game anymore and can't really spare the cash for a new one just now. Boo!

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

1 hour ago, VileTerror said:

Fallout 4 was the best Mass Effect game since Mass Effect 1.

Shame it wasn't a Fallout game.

Fallout kind of suffered from the depressing environment and the repetitive nature of the quests.  I enjoyed the series quite a bit but I tended to get bored with all the "go here and talk to everyone and their brother to find x".  It got especially frustrating when replaying and having to go talk to this person about their cow and how that person might know about something else all over again.

I did play all the versions of Fallout a few times, New Vegas may have been the high water mark for the series.   

Spoiler