What else are you playing right now?

NNDeepdish

Agree with the perspective on New Vegas, but I find Fallout 4 incredibly enjoyable.

I've got some survival difficulty mods installed like a better injury/disease system, ammo and food scarcity, realistic non-bullet sponge combat and other stuff that really step it up for me.

I finished Deus Ex 2, and continuing on my cyperpunk game kick that I'm on right now (i think im just incredibly hyped for 2077) I started playing Observer, which is absolutely gorgeous, and the cyberpunk setting is everything I could possibly want visually from a cyberpunk theme game.

Jim Sterling on Fallout 76 (Again, again, again, again, ag- et cetera, you get the picture if you've seen any of his videos since 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxFAqE1YYRY

I know.  I know.  Jim Sterling is kind of very repetitive with the way he speaks, but . . . as repetitive as he is, when he speaks, he's got some fun little snipes at Bethesda's expense (again).

But it also highlights an important lesson to learn in the games industry at large:  When you take over an existing intellectual property, it helps to know what the original audience liked about the game.

Playing Fallout 4, waiting on the Wastelanders expansion from FO76, yeah, yeah. I know but I like the game regardless of all its bs.

Once the update comes out I'll probably go private, I wish you could play offline and mod, it would fix so much.

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Well I fired up Dead by Daylight again for the first time in like a year and I'm hooked again.

I have this pattern where I play something constantly and then one day I'm like "i dont wanna play this no more" and i dont touch it for months. Then I pick it up again and I'm like.. I love this game why did I stop? 

The pattern continues forever

On 3/8/2020 at 7:38 PM, VileTerror said:

Fallout 4 was the best Mass Effect game since Mass Effect 1.

Shame it wasn't a Fallout game.

Why Mass Effect?

I don't see the similarity. 

Mass Effect was great.  Too bad they never made a sequel.  

On 3/15/2020 at 6:02 AM, Haijinx said:

Why Mass Effect?

I don't see the similarity. 

Mass Effect was great.  Too bad they never made a sequel.  

Yeah, the Mass Effect series was great, but there's not much similarity to Fallout other than they're both single player RPG's.  I do wish they'd make a sequel to ME3, disregarding the truly terrible ending.  Andromeda was interesting, but a pretty big step down from the earlier games. 

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

On 3/25/2020 at 1:43 AM, Oubliette_Red said:

Zork.jpg.118f1a14d093c1ddb4cce93e59c9e546.jpg

Oh hey, my namesake.

> What is a Grue?

Side note, also playing Animal Crossing.  Didn't really want to at first, but between life generally sucking at the moment and all the crazy decals/clothes people are making I had to check it out for myself.

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Still loading up Dark Souls 3, Destiny 2, and Synthetik the most, outside of CoH. Random other games here or there, but I usually make another run in Bioshock/Bioshock 2 at least once a year.

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

As of today I'm officially on furlough from work, so I've got a month to catch upon my backlog. I'm either going to start Ys VIII, finally finish Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, or I'm going to ignore both of those and replay No-One Lives Forever for no real reason. Third one sounds good...

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

Been playing Doom (2016... I have to beat this first before I get into Eternal!) and Animal Crossing. I was playing Pokemon Shield but kinda stopped. Not because I dislike it. I love it, but I have been consumed by these other games.

@rajjypants - Everlasting Server

32 minutes ago, Muppy said:

Been playing Doom (2016... I have to beat this first before I get into Eternal!) and Animal Crossing. I was playing Pokemon Shield but kinda stopped. Not because I dislike it. I love it, but I have been consumed by these other games.

hey you! 👀

i've been playing overwatch, starcraft, and destiny mostly.

and a lot of Jackbox games over discord which has been great keeping up with my friends