What else are you playing right now?

NNDeepdish

Besides City of Heroes of course. Because if you're reading this you better be playing city of heroes....

Currently I've never finished Fallout 4 and I'm in the middle of that. I kind of don't want it to ever end so I've been holding off on finishing the story.

I'm also a big fan of Dead by Daylight and I try to get some time in with it when I can.

• Like 1

Civilisation 6 is my main go to for a game that always keeps me playing. Seriously, the phrase "one more turn" will be etched on my gravestone 😄

There are a few games on Steam I got that I want to get around to playing.....well, I say a few....oh gods, there are so many 😞

Just bought Evoland 2 on the latest Steam sale, need to get started on that, but, you know......badges 😄

Conan Exiles has my attention at the moment, and a friend suggested that if I like that, I might also like No Man's Sky.  So yesterday I downloaded and started playing NMS for a few hours.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

1 hour ago, Coin said:

Civilisation 6 is my main go to for a game that always keeps me playing. Seriously, the phrase "one more turn" will be etched on my gravestone 😄

There are a few games on Steam I got that I want to get around to playing.....well, I say a few....oh gods, there are so many 😞

Just bought Evoland 2 on the latest Steam sale, need to get started on that, but, you know......badges 😄

The civ series was one I could never get into. I never heard of Evoland, but it looks fun. Thanks for mentioning it!

1 hour ago, Rathulfr said:

Conan Exiles has my attention at the moment, and a friend suggested that if I like that, I might also like No Man's Sky.  So yesterday I downloaded and started playing NMS for a few hours.

How do you like it? It never really interested me in the E3 trailers, and when it came out and was reviewed poorly I trusted my instincts. I know its been overhauled though.

16 hours ago, NNDeepdish said:

How do you like it? It never really interested me in the E3 trailers, and when it came out and was reviewed poorly I trusted my instincts. I know its been overhauled though.

Which one: Conan or NMS?  My interest in Conan surprised me: I've always played "theme park" games like CoH and WoW, while sandbox games like CX and NMS never held my attention, previously.  But CX has enough combat to make it interesting, and somehow the crafting/building system has piqued my curiosity. 

I just started NMS, so I haven't really played much further than the initial tutorial stuff, which is all about crafting/building.  I hope it gets more interesting soon, otherwise, I'll probably stop playing it.

Edited by Rathulfr

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• City Council

I usually spend most of my game-time on CoH and Overwatch, but I'm also currently doing a modded expert Terraria play-through; it's been a while since I've played it and it's nice for just relaxing 🙂

• Like 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Monster Hunter: World - a bit grindy at places, and the story can be cringe-inducing if you can't manage to see it as intentionally ridiculous self-parody, but it's a great way to smash a firebreathing dinosaur's head in with a big damn hammer when I'm not doing similar to folks in the Isles or Paragon.  Decently pretty, and the difficulty is just about right; hard enough to kick your teeth in if you get cocky and play stupid, easy enough that if you don't get cocky and play stupid, you don't need to be a cyber-wired ninja spider to play 'effectively'.  I also dabble in 'pixel paleontology' - NES, SNES, Genesis, the occasional throwback to the Amiga or C64, when Electronic Arts actually didn't suck like a two-dollar hooker working a black hole. 

Welcome Back Commander!.... Command and Conquer : Generals and Zero Hour is just awesome and still playable and played after all these years even though Origin is the best way to get it.   Totally love the game.

Counter Strike when I want to shoot Ts.

I also enjoy chilling to....

Age of Empire I DE 

Age of Empire II DE 

Age of Empires III

I would love there to be a revival of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (and the other "Warchest" versions Breakthrough/Spearhead) as this was a wonderful game and I had great fun in my Clan (Dogs of War).

I haven't been playing that much outside of CoX lately, but when I'm not on HC I'm either practising Virtua Fighter 5FS (play VF it's a good game) or trying in vain to better myself at Taiko no Tatsujin on PS4. At some point I should really get round to my massive backlog.

Edited by Dreamboat

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

I watched a youtube video about Deus Ex recently and it made me want to go back and play Invisible War. This game is pretty much universally hated because of the dumbing down direction it took from Deus Ex, but I really feel that if this game had ditched the Deus Ex 2 it would have been much more well received. It's really a hidden gem IMO.

So anyway, I'm playing through it again. It's currently $0.97 on gog.com right now

There's a texture upgrade, resolution fix and widescreen all in one file at the TTLG forums

Deus Ex 2: Invisible War: $0.97

Visible Upgrade: Unofficial patch for Deus Ex 2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later