Patch Notes for April 1st, 2020 (Hotfix) (Updated 21:00 UTC)

Was going to say its the dogs that most people would care about. The worst part of my beast/kin is people complaining about piles of dead dogs whenever I zone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

The hotfix (and rollback) were actually both related to the AE issues. The other improvements just came along for the hotfix ride.

since were fixing stuff. can we finally get a fix to the kheldian io global heal..?? if healing doesnt work you can switch it to absorb or something.. it fires once and doesnt fire again.. and it suppose to be a global proc

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER

1 hour ago, BlackCode said:

Hey guys just lost all my characters, I was beggining. Is this aproblem with my files or what happened? Can I recover the progress?

The characters are per shard (Reunion, Excelsior, etc). Are you sure you didn't log into a different shard by mistake?

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

• City Council
11 minutes ago, Dacy said:

How do you send your child to  its room?  You can't click on it...

-Dacy

Right click on the "April's Fool" icon in your buff bar (same icon as the Cherub pet) and pick Cancel from the menu.

• City Council
4 hours ago, Chance Jackson said:

Can we have all pets do this?

It's on the list, but it's a bit more complicated do for regular pets. The method used to do this for the, uh, 'child' if you want to call that freakish creature that, would case mastermind pets to simply vanish when defeated even if it was in combat.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grouchybeast said:

The characters are per shard (Reunion, Excelsior, etc). Are you sure you didn't log into a different shard by mistake?

Thanks for your help! I actually did it, but now that my game conection crashed, tried again and have my old characters, just lost the new one I was playing. Migth be a server thing. 

• Jimmy changed the title to Patch Notes for April 1st, 2020 (Hotfix) (Updated 21:00 UTC)

I have continued to have costume pieces linger between costume changes after the afternoon hottie.  Specifically, I had a female character in a costume with s shirt (I think it's called gunslinger?  The one with no shoulders), my other costumes used tights with skin options, and the shirt remained until logging out and back in.

The game has moved into it's second month of April being online! ❤️

@Vyx found mostly on the Everlasting server! [@Vyxen from Virtue]

Total Lvl 50 Toon Count: 13

Maalik - vet lvl 320 Katana/Energy Brute

Supreme Soviet - vet lvl 12 Fire/Fire Dominator

19 hours ago, GM Tahquitz said:

People realize there's a contest over this, right?

Isn't this posting content that you guys got all pissy about and threatened to ban us for?  I'm not posting anything if the ban hammer comes out, according to your Rules.

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

On 4/1/2020 at 2:51 AM, Ridiculous Girl said:

i prefer the falling over, that's funny! 😄

My only comfort was knowing that, when my 8' tall gargoyle logged out, the tiny midget that was somehow supposed to be his child would die.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

On 4/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, davpa said:

Isn't this posting content that you guys got all pissy about and threatened to ban us for?  I'm not posting anything if the ban hammer comes out, according to your Rules.

You might be thinking of streaming and making videos, especially when posted on monetised channels. Screenshots posted on the HC forums aren't a problem. Even if they were to become a problem the most likely outcome would be for the screenshots to be removed.