[Staging] Patch Notes for April 17th, 2020

Faultline

• City Council

Powers

• Pool > Leadership > Maneuvers: fixed a bug where Melee, AoE, Lethal and Cold def were only being granted to the caster.
  • Tanker > Spines > Spine Burst: This power erroneously had it's Radius increased to 16 instead of its Target Cap. This has been fixed.
  • Blaster > Dual Pistols: Fixed an issue where the set was not granting blasters Defiance +Damage
  • Dual Pistols > Hail of Bullets: Fixed an issue where the power DoT chance was calculated only once at the activation of the power instead of once per tick when non standard ammo was active.
  • Set Bonus > Synapse Shock should no longer show a buff icon.

Enhancements

• Synthetic Hamidon enhancements for Accuracy/Mez and Damage/Mez will now combine with their Titan, Hydra and Hamidon counterparts.
  • Fixed an issue with some procs not working on Dual Pistols > Hail of Bullets.
  • Corrected "Chance for Fire Damage" text in Sentinel's Ward: Recharge/Chance for Absorb.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 7

26 minutes ago, Faultline said:

Powers

• Pool > Leadership > Maneuvers: fixed a bug where Melee, AoE, Lethal and Cold def were only being granted to the caster.
  • Tanker > Spines > Spine Burst: This power erroneously had it's Radius increased to 16 instead of its Target Cap. This has been fixed.
  • Blaster > Dual Pistols: Fixed an issue where the set was not granting blasters Defiance +Damage
  • Dual Pistols > Hail of Bullets: Fixed an issue where the power DoT chance was calculated only once at the activation of the power instead of once per tick when non standard ammo was active.
  • Set Bonus > Synapse Shock should no longer show a buff icon.

Enhancements

• Synthetic Hamidon enhancements for Accuracy/Mez and Damage/Mez will now combine with their Titan, Hydra and Hamidon counterparts.
  • Fixed an issue with some procs not working on Dual Pistols > Hail of Bullets.
  • Corrected "Chance for Fire Damage" text in Sentinel's Ward: Recharge/Chance for Absorb.

Great work Faultline. I was able to confirm that all of the ammo is now having its individual ticks check for a 60% chance to fire, and also Force Feedback Proc and Defender ATO procs work in Hail of Bullets as well. 

• Thanks 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

Seeing has you're willing to tweak Hamidon enhancements... 

(this is such a stretch)

…  can we have Slows and Endurance modification added to appropriate Hamidon enhancements (Enzyme, Lysosome and Gogli)?

Thanks for D-Sync Enhancements! Just wish things like Resist/End, Heal/End and Damage/Mez had a third stat that made them more viable. Suggestions - add Recharge to Ribosomes, Range to Golgis, and Slows to Peroxisomes. These changes would allow for an endurance cost/range, recharge/endurance, and slow/mez or slow/damage enhancements.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:19 AM, Faultline said:

Synthetic Hamidon enhancements for Accuracy/Mez and Damage/Mez will now combine with their Titan, Hydra and Hamidon counterparts.

Does this already work with TitanOs and HydraOs for other things, and I just didn't know it, or is this a new thing being tried?

• City Council
7 minutes ago, Caulderone said:

Does this already work with TitanOs and HydraOs for other things, and I just didn't know it, or is this a new thing being tried?

It already worked for everything but Synthetic HOs of the "Mez" type, because the Synthetic HOs were still attempting to buff Intangibility while the rest weren't.

• 4 weeks later
3 hours ago, Volcanic92 said:

is the current patch on test going to go live soon i really want the enhance button for enchantments . im a alt-holic 

It's an experimental system and may or may not ever go live.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

18 hours ago, ArchVileTerror said:

Speaking of . . . how much more raw data do the Homecoming Team need from us?  Does the feature require additional stress testing?  Where and how would you like us to focus our testing efforts?

This particular patch went live on April 21st.  It's the Beta patch from April 5th that hasn't gone live (or even to staging) yet.  I think the last two posts before mine were both meant for that thread.  And this thread should probably be closed.

Edited by csr
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2020 at 4:14 PM, ArchVileTerror said:

Speaking of . . . how much more raw data do the Homecoming Team need from us?  Does the feature require additional stress testing?  Where and how would you like us to focus our testing efforts?

With it being experimental, I can see three possible states:

1) It's been shelved entirely for whatever reason.  (That could be permanent, or temporary for any number of reasons).
2) Like the Dark Melee changes in the Page 5 beta, it might have turned out not be low hanging fruit and has been set on the back burner for the moment.
3) Since it's part of a larger effort to revitalize low level play, it might be delayed while the rest of that effort is worked out.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

3 hours ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

With it being experimental, I can see three possible states:

1) It's been shelved entirely for whatever reason.  (That could be permanent, or temporary for any number of reasons).
2) Like the Dark Melee changes in the Page 5 beta, it might have turned out not be low hanging fruit and has been set on the back burner for the moment.
3) Since it's part of a larger effort to revitalize low level play, it might be delayed while the rest of that effort is worked out.

Edited by Hops

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

• 3 weeks later

Hail of Bullets + Incendiary Ammunition is still broken. It does much less damage than it should be. (Less than with it switched off!)

Seems like the additional damage from Incendiary Ammunition is REPLACING the standard lethal damage, rather than adding to it.

Thread below has more info. Have tested this on my own DP blaster and can confirm it is accurate:

Edited by Xanatos
  • Like 1

City of Heroes Class of 2001.

• Jimmy locked this topic