I can't believe I got that name!

DoctorDitko

The one that I got which stood out the most within the last number of characters I made was Refresh for a Elec/elec defender. Less surprising, but a name which is growing on me is Within Reach for a Savage/rad Brute.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 2 weeks later
On 7/25/2023 at 10:22 PM, Marshal_General said:

You should have hopped on those a little quicker.

Hopped, yes 😛 . I'm actually doing a run through to make sure I get more. I figured I would be extremely safe with with them considering I never once saw anyone else on live do it. lol ah well.

• 1 month later

Training Wheels. Bots/traps.

• Haha 2

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

• 2 weeks later
7 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I just picked up Pocket Defender on Excelsior and frankly I'm gobsmacked.

Ha! Well, I just got Gobsmacked on Torch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

1 hour ago, DoctorDitko said:

Ha! Well, I just got Gobsmacked on Torch!

Well, you're never gonna believe the name I just got on Excelsior!

gobsmackedontorch.png

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

I bow, defeated, and retire before superior wits.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

21 hours ago, momentarygrace said:

Now I want to make an Illusion controller named Superior Wits. 

Make sure you let Doc know what server they are on so he can meet up and bow to Superior Wits!

• Thumbs Up 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 4 weeks later

On a whim, I just picked up "The Sorrowful Maiden" on my server.  Unfortunately, "Sorrowful Maiden" (without the "The") was taken, so I will likely change the name at some point.  "The Sorrowful Maiden" was a placeholder name anyway while I learn more about the folklore of the character that inspired the name, so no worries.

Do most people not know the "The" trick, or do they not bother?  If you type "The Whatever" as a name during character creation, the "The" will immediately disappear from the name bar, but will show up as a title in-game.  It's extremely rare that I see low-level character names that begin with "The."

Edited by TheOtherTed
I have lost the ability to not edit.

image.png

I was going through my old files from live and was like 'do you think I could...?' and recreated Statesmanboy on Homecoming. On live I made him right when Statesman died.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.