Name Release

Apogee

Shout out to the person that may or may not be using the name Arc. Would REALLY love to have that name for my toon. Have the backstory written, the costume designed. Just need the final touch.

If you aren't using it, please let me know!

Edited by ToonHawk

Renamed 'Cito' to 'Ann Atomic', so 'Cito' is now free. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later
  • 1 month later

If the person using the name Stout is no longer actively playing their character on Torchbearer I'd really like to have the name. It is the name of a character that I created years ago in a Play by Email RPG and was able to recreate in CoH when the game was live. Unfortunately it was already taken by the time I joined Homecoming.

Edited by JCMcBoo
  • Like 1

"As Nintova suggests, you can treat a tanker like a melee controller."

- Heraclea

On 5/25/2020 at 4:29 AM, JCMcBoo said:

If the person using the name Stout is no longer actively playing their character on Torchbearer I'd really like to have the name. It is the name of a character that I created years ago in a Play by Email RPG and was able to recreate in CoH when the game was live. Unfortunately it was already taken by the time I joined Homecoming.

I understand you, a year ago i downloaded this game for the first time and created a lot of characters with cool names but i unistalled later , and now most of them are taken like my speedster "Mach Speed" one of my first heroes 😁

Global: @Agent Archer

3 hours ago, Agent Archer said:

I understand you, a year ago i downloaded this game for the first time and created a lot of characters with cool names but i unistalled later , and now most of them are taken like my speedster "Mach Speed" one of my first heroes 😁

Yep, I have checked across all of the other servers and it is taken there as well.

"As Nintova suggests, you can treat a tanker like a melee controller."

- Heraclea

• 4 weeks later

Now available:

Carlos Rey

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

• 4 weeks later

If anyone who reads here is or knows who has the name Nerio on this shard I'd love to get it again. It was the name of probably my favorite toon from live that I've remade but unfortunately had to name her Nerios. Worth a try 😊

Released: Fulgifera

• 2 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Request for a name:

I hold TankYou on the four other shards as well as having her entered into the Comic Con fire farm by @Brigg.  I would like to recreate this toon on Torchbearer as well but it is taken. 

I sent an email to the global of the person using it, but just in case they don't check in-game email I thought I would post it here as well.

Thanks y'all and happy hunting!

Some names currently available on Torchbearer if you have an interest in combining storm and sonic power sets:

Howling Hurricane

Hurricane Holler

Hurricane Howler

Hurricane Shout

Screeching Storm

Shoutstorm

Sonicsquall

Sound Storm

Soundstorm

Storm Yeller

Stormhowl

Stormhowler