Server down?

jaywashere

This game has actually been up and been a lot more stable than the Before Times, or any other game out there.

Anyhoo, "There was a problem detected in the game database system.  Please post a bug report on the forums."

This is a forum, I'm sure this is the 1,182rd such report 😎

Edited by Norl

3 minutes ago, Warp666 said:

By the way, what is severe packet loss? (or did they say leakage?)

That's when someone bumps the server rack and all of the Internets spill out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

7 minutes ago, Warp666 said:

By the way, what is severe packet loss? (or did they say leakage?)

It's when I'm making Top Ramen and can't find the flavor packet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Want to see my current list of characters?  Want to know more about me than you ever wanted to know?

Wish Granted!   Check out the 'About Me' in my profile:   KauaiJim - Homecoming (homecomingservers.com)

Switching back and forth from keeping up here and reading "Heroes in Crisis" on dcuniverseinfinite.com on another tab.. Good stuff. Love having a gazillion comics to choose from at any given time to read. 🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

Can only imagine the pure chaos the NPC's are spreading accross paragon whilst all the heroes are gone!

They should make an event where the NPC's try taking over the world due to the lack of heroes in game. It'd be funny to come back and see their surprise and sorrow once they realize the heroes were just off world fighting their cravings to fight villainy, and in some cases the so called "Justice Enforcers".

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Cipher said:

Hey all,
their automated response system is currently rejecting calls to all departments (incl. incident & outage reporting, technical support, and account & billing), so we're unable to obtain any more information at this time.

Has to be a Zombie attack. Maybe the homecoming team let off to many special zombie events at one time and now all help is drooling walking around in circles looking at the flashing lights...... and manwiching on their co-workers.....

13 minutes ago, TasteOfSpace said:

Can only imagine the pure chaos the NPC's are spreading accross paragon whilst all the heroes are gone!

They should make an event where the NPC's try taking over the world due to the lack of heroes in game. It'd be funny to come back and see their surprise and sorrow once they realize the heroes were just off world fighting their cravings to fight villainy, and in some cases the so called "Justice Enforcers".

I know for a fact a Rikti invasion will give up and go away even with 0 heroes there defending.

Sad.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Norl said:

I know for a fact a Rikti invasion will give up and go away even with 0 heroes there defending.

Sad.

Can you imagine all the giant monsters in the game congregating in Atlas Park awaiting our arrival?

The ensuing carnage would be GLORIOUS!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

(Unfortunately, it is still not opened to players. "DoctorDitko is not allowed to access this server. Reason: Stability testing before we open it for general use.")

Just checked again.

Same message.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.