Jump to content

General Feedback: Issue 27, Page 3


The Curator
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Developer

issue27p3v2.thumb.png.83ed4377af39fdee30998d6791c06496.png

 

What's New in Issue 27, Page 3?

Dr. Aeon Strike Force

Difficulty/Challenge Options

Powersets: Seismic Blast and Earth Manipulation

Proliferation: Scrappers are rockin' it

Revamps: Stone Armor, Electrical Blast, and Dual Blades

IO Sets: Slow Movement and Travel
D-Sync Origin Enhancements

Emotes

Base Items

Costume Parts

...and much more!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • EarthManip_Beryl.png.f8b32e84f93351c1598f8269e9eef24e.png  Beryl Crystals  Toggle: Self Res(Confuse, Perception, ToHit), +Perception, Accuracy
    • Activating this power summons several rare Beryl Crystals to orbit around you. These Crystals can bring clarity of the mind and increase your Accuracy, Perception to see hidden foes, and grant resistance to Confusion and ToHit debuffs.

For the love of god please make this to hit and not acc

  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

-Insert here rant about perfectly balanced feature that is actually an improvement for the overall game but i feel personally attacked by-

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

      καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sleep [Focused Feedback: Sleep and Placate]

Player sleep powers are now Auto Hit. This only impacts powers that have a 100% chance for sleep and are not Sleep over Time. This change impacts all player versions of the following powers (unless noted otherwise) :

  • Blind (AoE segment, main target still needs a hit check before this can trigger)
  • Blinding Powder
  • Chilling Ray (Sentinel only power)
  • Flash Freeze
  • Frozen Aura
  • Mass Hypnosis
  • Mesmerize
  • Salt Crystals
  • Siren Song
  • Sleep Grenade
  • Spore Burst

You forgot static field. Which also needs to work for dom. But given sleeps already, they should ALL be mag 4 IMO. So guarantees sleep on random mobs but obv sleep stiill breaks easy in combat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fixes to missing tracks in zones are awesome, it's been years since those tracks worked! Now we just need a fix to make the music tracks in districts in zones stop and give way to the track of the district you just entered, as they used to. Even back on live this was a bug that kept coming back, but when it was fixed, you'd be able to fly across a zone and each time a new district name popped up, the previous currently-playing music track would cut and the track for this new district would begin playing and that was awesome, and didn't cause potential tone clash of say, playing the Atlas Plaza upbeat happy music when entering the rundown Hellion-infested warehouse district of Atlas Park.

Edited by Night
  • Thumbs Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Earth's Embrace
    • Recharge lowered from 360 seconds to 120 seconds
    • Cast time reduced from 2.1 seconds to 1.0 seconds
    • Duration reduced from 120 seconds to 60 seconds
    • The Max HP buff can no longer be stacked with itself
    • Heal scale reduced from scale 4 to scale 1.35

Can this please be ported to ALL versions of dull pain

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking really good.

 

I should be able to start testing today.

 

Short list of things that are NOT in the patch that I really wish were:

 

Force Field update

Empathy update

Regeneration update

Mastermind pets all being even level

Council update

Council Ascendant Shield animation fix

Jump Pack/Double Jump icon blinking fixes

 

But seriously, great patch, looking forward to playing with it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, WindDemon21 said:

Sleep [Focused Feedback: Sleep and Placate]

Player sleep powers are now Auto Hit. This only impacts powers that have a 100% chance for sleep and are not Sleep over Time. This change impacts all player versions of the following powers (unless noted otherwise) :

  • Blind (AoE segment, main target still needs a hit check before this can trigger)
  • Blinding Powder
  • Chilling Ray (Sentinel only power)
  • Flash Freeze
  • Frozen Aura
  • Mass Hypnosis
  • Mesmerize
  • Salt Crystals
  • Siren Song
  • Sleep Grenade
  • Spore Burst

You forgot static field. Which also needs to work for dom. But given sleeps already, they should ALL be mag 4 IMO. So guarantees sleep on random mobs but obv sleep stiill breaks easy in combat.

It specifically says it does not affect powers that are Sleep over Time, which is what Static Field is.

Rerolling far too often, even by this game's standards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, McJigg said:

It specifically says it does not affect powers that are Sleep over Time, which is what Static Field is.

Oh duh lol. Still though all sleeps should be mag 4 IMO so they get bosses too.

 

Read too fast too excited lol

Edited by WindDemon21
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ha! FCM was looking at Live on Ruby. 

 

That said... I'm surprised there's still no Devoured defeat badge. Seems like it would have been the perfect time to add one.

Edited by Coyotedancer

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dual Blades combo system finally fixed!

Some "new" costume pieces!

More blaster powers?!!

Would have liked to have seen Sonic Resonance powers (cooldown), Regen (back to old numbers-ish), Forcefield revamped, and Mercs problems addressed, but can't have it all.

Doms need more powersets.

 

Thx for this

Edited by xl8
To include more powers needing a tweak
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WindDemon21 said:
  • EarthManip_Beryl.png.f8b32e84f93351c1598f8269e9eef24e.png  Beryl Crystals  Toggle: Self Res(Confuse, Perception, ToHit), +Perception, Accuracy
    • Activating this power summons several rare Beryl Crystals to orbit around you. These Crystals can bring clarity of the mind and increase your Accuracy, Perception to see hidden foes, and grant resistance to Confusion and ToHit debuffs.

For the love of god please make this to hit and not acc

 

The set gets Build Up for +ToHit, and as a Blaster exclusive set you'll also probably have Aim or equivalent from your primary, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vanden said:

 

The set gets Build Up for +ToHit, and as a Blaster exclusive set you'll also probably have Aim or equivalent from your primary, too.

Eh i'd rather have the consistent to hit and then the to hit on the build up lowered. (even 1% just to allow the gaussians proc be slotted) That way your fast snipes can be more consistent without having to delve into tactics.

 

As it stands i'm super psyched about earth blast, and stone/stone scrap sets, but blaster secondary earth seems pretty meh to me. Most of it is the same as stone melee which is better on melee classes IMO. The resist to -to hit is nice thoguh.

Edited by WindDemon21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WindDemon21 said:

Eh i'd rather have the consistent to hit and then the to hit on the build up lowered. (even 1% just to allow the gaussians proc be slotted) That way your fast snipes can be more consistent without having to delve into tactics.

 

Comparing it to other sets it's pretty easy to see why this is not going to happen.

Devices gets a toggle with +ToHit but it does not get Build Up.
Tactical Arrow gets a toggle with +Acc and gets Upshot.

 

I believe the power is correctly designed as is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...