Weaksauce

Troo

Thumbs down.. Confused.. That's all you got?!

Where's the piles of negative feedback I deserve? I tire of logical retorts, pithy comebacks and glib replies.

Bring it.

image.png.7e0a6842cb524a052214ef0d98fae89b.png

image.png.84cd8bfa2c54fa6618621f6fbde994d8.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Thumbs Down 18

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

15 minutes ago, Troo said:

image.png.84cd8bfa2c54fa6618621f6fbde994d8.png

What the hell is that?  Can we look that up somewhere?????

Edit:  Never mind.  I found it.  I had looked for it before posting, then went back and looked again and tried clicking on things I had never realized were clickable.

Edited by Ironblade
  • Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

19 minutes ago, arcane said:

You definitely deserve more knife emojis

I don't 'make' you look.

That's a different game.

Spoiler

55b8c65f5c8c2ca31f74078f2394fb79.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

4 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

In this thread, and at other times, I used it jokingly thinking Troo wanted me to. Generally speaking though, a thumb's down should either translate to "**** you" or "this post isn't even worth a real reply." Or both.

aw drats.. @The_Warpact already used my /jranger.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

In this thread, and at other times, I used it jokingly thinking Troo wanted me to. Generally speaking though, a thumb's down should either translate to "**** you" or "this post isn't even worth a real reply." Or both.

6o90ha.gif.95f8099607745915d5391526031a55f6.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1