MassivelyOP Poll: <update - we won>

Xiddo

Ello lads,

MassivelyOP are voting for their “Best MMO Rogue Server”. Get voting (ideally for HC).

Top marks to Astralock on Discord for spotting, not sure of your forum @ but will edit if you pop up!

https://massivelyop.com/2022/12/10/massivelyops-2022-awards-best-mmo-rogue-server/

Edited by Xiddo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

Voted. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Thanks 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

Gonna take a lot more voting for Homecoming to win.

Announce in-game maybe?

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

How in the world is Rebirth outpacing Homecoming

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

its not any more HCs ahead by 7

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

2 hours ago, TheZag said:

just bust out a VPN and vote from every country 😛

Don't even have to change country, just change the node your VPN is connecting to.

image.png.b45fb6a77f9a5cf37e22ca5dd6c7c531.png

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Homecoming 540 to Rebirth 375 at this point.

• Thumbs Up 1

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

49% of all votes. Can't we make 50%?!!

On 12/13/2022 at 3:23 AM, cranebump said:

How in the world is Rebirth outpacing Homecoming

Old news by now but FWIW the Rebirth community is very, very tight.

They probably voted en masse when word broke on the poll. I doubt it'll budge much now.

Also, to be fair, their costumes designer has been doing great work on tights patterns, stuff I really can't begin to describe.  It's a really good server and I'd play there more if I was in a western hemisphere timezone. 

• Thanks 2

Currently ::

Homecoming    672 49%

Rebirth              428 31%

11 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Old news by now but FWIW the Rebirth community is very, very tight.

They probably voted en masse when word broke on the poll. I doubt it'll budge much now.

Also, to be fair, their costumes designer has been doing great work on tights patterns, stuff I really can't begin to describe.  It's a really good server and I'd play there more if I was in a western hemisphere timezone. 

I also like the idea of their Kheldian revamp a little while ago. But the shared cooldowns wasn't for me (also I couldn't work out how to get it working on my Mac, because my brain is made of ham, and my old PC is a slog to play). Just quite interesting to see how other servers think about things 🙂 

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png