What's your Battle Cry?

Sir Myshkin

I got incredibly inspired to roll a new character the other night and have been full-in on the RP experience with it so far (which is a tad unusual these days for me) and I've been having a blast with it. I realized that I wanted to come up with a battle cry for the character and that those used to sort of be a thing, there's even still that option on the hero cards when we make our characters but I never really see anyone use those hot keys for more than making fun of Romulus during an ITF.

Lets have a little fun!

So Players,

WHAT IS YOUR BATTLE CRY?

Uuncola (who wears a white suit and is modeled after Geoffrey Holder): Absolutely Marvelous!

Uunderdog: There's no need to fear!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Armitage Shanks, DP/SR Sentinel

"Time to flush 'em out!"

Sizzlin' Sam, Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster

"Looks like we're firin' up the barbie"

Blameau, Energy/Energy Blapper

"You'll see how to say my name inna sec..."

Admiral Akbar?, Illusion/Traps Troller

"Don't wait, it's not a trap, or is it?"

Glasshaus, Seismic/Stone Armor Sentinel

"The irony is real."

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

Used for several heroes, "Crap, it's Statesman! Look busy!"

I haven't figured out how to set up this next battle cry yet:

MM, "I don't get paid enough for this."
Pets, "You get paid?!"

Maybe have the MM part as the battle cry, then have a macro for the second part?

• Thumbs Up 1

It used to be "To the Fray!" 

Had a baseball bat brute (Gibson Ruth), who shouted "Batter Up!"

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

I actually like a really well considered one, and have frustratingly taken a few toons all the way to 50 without figuring out a good one.  Three good (and recent) examples and a joke:

1) The Pink Bampfer - Stalker with as many combat TP attacks as I could get, "Deh-dant, deh-dant..."

2) 8-Bit Oracle - "Do you really want to cross that river?"  (Based on being an oracle; probably only classicists will understand that one)

3) Catawampus Turncoat - "Hello new friends!" (based off that surname, you see...)

The joke: I saw someone who had what was clearly a "cut-scene only" battle cry of "Blah blah blah..."

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I remembered one today from long ago that I used to use on a Scrapper when it went on murderous rampages and left piles of bodies behind it:

"Help! Help! I need an adult!" (/em whistle)