Any teaser what is being worked on? (January 2024 edition)

Troo

Here's a teaser of what's being worked on right now, with an anticipated completion date of mid December 2023...

Spoiler

I'm working on an annual review of a Capital Improvement Plan to ensure that concurrency is being met in accordance with the Capital Improvements Element of my Comprehensive Plan.

Hey, I mean the original post wanted some hints of things being worked on after all....

You heard it here first....

Edited by SeraphimKensai
  • Haha 2

On 11/16/2023 at 6:34 PM, honoroit said:

i wish! phantoms are fun and easy to get and use.  no, i mean prismatic aethers, my bane in CoH.  they're too expensive, and don't drop enough.

PAPs are guaranteed drops (minimum 2) for doing Hard Mode content. Grab a friend and duo a 1-star ITF. It awards you 2 PAPs at the end and is easy to duo.

On 11/18/2023 at 10:30 PM, BazookaTwo said:

Gale and Storm blast are enough

No. Not for me.. I said Wind CONTROL. There has been a CONTROL set in the pigg files for a long time. It would help Controllers and ESPECIALLY Dominators who have the least amount of options between primary and secondary. 

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Wind_Control

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Heatstroke said:

No. Not for me.. I said Wind CONTROL. There has been a CONTROL set in the pigg files for a long time. It would help Controllers and ESPECIALLY Dominators who have the least amount of options between primary and secondary. 

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Wind_Control

I don't think that set was ever finished. Would be interesting if it was though. I may have to try a Controller again if it gets finished.

Wind Control would be cool.  

What I'd really like to see is a lot more types of Mastermind primaries.

Earth Mastermind with Stone/Crystal pets.  <-- This one especially.
Ghost Mastermind with various Spirits.
Wizard Mastermind with Ranged Spellcaster pets.
I also feel like something should be doable with a "Hivemind" powerset in some way.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 11/22/2023 at 1:16 PM, Mariposa said:

I would love to see new ancillary powers added, using the "newest" powersets instead always the classic ones.

They add some flavour and context to a character.

I'd love some new hairstyles and styles overall, even NPC styles.

Wish's Asha's hairstyle would be great for my main!

On 11/22/2023 at 5:18 PM, Wispur said:

Wind Control would be cool.  

What I'd really like to see is a lot more types of Mastermind primaries.

Earth Mastermind with Stone/Crystal pets.  <-- This one especially.

THIS 100% !!!!!!!!!! and im not even a fan of Masterminds.. but this idea ROCKS.. ( see what I did there )

Edited by Heatstroke

6 minutes ago, Heatstroke said:

THIS 100% !!!!!!!!!! and im not even a fan of Masterminds.. but this idea ROCKS.. ( see what I did there )

Everyone sees what you did there.
It's crystal clear. 😛 

• Haha 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

• Developer

I want to teeeease, but I miiiiight get in trouble.

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

So just teasing a tease, diabolical!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

11 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

I want to teeeease, but I miiiiight get in trouble.

Considering prior teases were absolutely impossible to understand as initially presented but could be understood when explained.  Looking at you witches hat in a frying pan.  (Changes made so one NPC, a witch, wouldn't get stuck so much in a mission (non-stick frying pan).

So, go ahead, I won't get mad at you.  It builds interest and excitement.