Double exp on certain setvers…..🤪

• City Council
25 minutes ago, Snarky said:

This is a long term solution strategy?

The shard balancing incentives will be running "until further notice." The longer answer is that we'll be actively monitoring server stability and shard population over the next week to determine if the incentives are having the desired effect and base our decision on when to end the event on that.

• Like 3
  • Finland 1
  • Moose 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

41 minutes ago, Cipher said:

The shard balancing incentives will be running "until further notice." The longer answer is that we'll be actively monitoring server stability and shard population over the next week to determine if the incentives are having the desired effect and base our decision on when to end the event on that.

You should tie another steak around the childs neck.  The dog is really starting to like him.  

Meat Necklace by 1stawesome on DeviantArtMeat Necklace by 1stawesome on DeviantArt

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Snarky said:

IMG_0677.jpeg

Is that chocolate ice cream on the right?  Chocolate is bad for dogs.

• Haha 2

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

it's unofficially official:

Please farm your alts over there and we won't have any problems. Umkay cupcake.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

At one point today, all shards had 2 yellow dots on the login. After I got on, I was doing my usual slow play solo on Torch and there were teams forming consistently (I’m not on much on Sundays, though, so I’m not sure this is unusual?). That said I played for stretches over the entire weekend, and Torch did seem busier. If the idea was to shift population, it seems to have worked.

Edited by cranebump
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

With all the new players,  the team wanted to dangle a carrot in front of the lower population servers.  New players tend to go to higher population servers if there is no incentive elsewhere.  Transfer and power level if you want but this is helping the queue for excel just as much as the low population of the other servers.

1 hour ago, Lektrah Lyte said:

If you want to keep new/returning players out of the AE, @Snarky, you might try packing up the coffin and lurking over to one of the other servers. I believe you like leading teams, and I'm sure the help would be appreciated.

I do not care what they do.  Unless it irritates people, then I want to encourage that behavior!

Redside!  Bestside!   Immenatize the Eschaton!!!   

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Snarky said:

20 hours ago, Snarky said:

You should tie another steak around the childs neck.  The dog is really starting to like him.

20 hours ago, Snarky said:

Oh hey, this does work in farms right?   Moving my farmer there to PL my alts….of COURSE my alts will stay there…

43 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I do not care what they do.

These posts (and the memes included) seem like a very emotional response for someone who doesn't care.

Since you don't want to help the new and returning on another server, then maybe you could offer some alternative solutions to the Homecoming team's double experience bonus. They might appreciate someone taking the time and effort to post something helpful and potentially useful.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cipher said:

Can we do Rularuu raids sometine? Like in early Live?

21 hours ago, Snarky said:

Oh hey, this does work in farms right?   Moving my farmer there to PL my alts….of COURSE my alts will stay there…

image.gif.21a274b5e066026447b2fff2f10b385d.gif

Thats what I did immediately. Got me a Stone/Regen scrapper in 2 hours to 50

• Thanks 1

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

1 hour ago, Lektrah Lyte said:

These posts (and the memes included) seem like a very emotional response for someone who doesn't care.

Since you don't want to help the new and returning on another server, then maybe you could offer some alternative solutions to the Homecoming team's double experience bonus. They might appreciate someone taking the time and effort to post something helpful and potentially useful.

image.png.2c2d051c12de3194e29f9be75f350efb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Banjo 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

7 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

What's a "setver?"

What an ancient Egyptian cult kept all their files on?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Left 1
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

20 hours ago, Lektrah Lyte said:

I would describe these posts as snarky.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1