Costume Request Thread!

QueenBethari

Just got my newest alt Road Ronin out of Praetoria, and I figure he's due for a Paragon City makeover. The only costume piece that has to stay as-is would be his sword (ancestral blade and all that), and I'd like to retain the grey-black look of the bio armours (he's coated in asphalt). Any takers want to help me jazz up this disgraced Syndicate enforcer?

image.thumb.png.a395b3c0c8e84985e199d40b930dc14c.pngimage.thumb.png.980966dee9b98587a0a6632132b665d0.pngimage.png.458e7e13cb69bf1e0a993c77ab217caf.pngimage.png.7c99f0afb3a0bb341f2eb8bdce08ad04.png

roadronin1.costume

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Working on trying to come up with something reasonably samurai but not too goofy. Shes supposed to be sort of like the classic Samurai master, both with katana and bow (blaster). Rough ideas here, but trying to figure out how make use of armor but not just go all in on generic samurai preset. Thoughts? Ideas? Also a collection of stuff i've been looking at to try an inspire me.

Samurai Lady.png

samurai inspirations.png

3 hours ago, Thayn said:

Working on trying to come up with something reasonably samurai but not too goofy. Shes supposed to be sort of like the classic Samurai master, both with katana and bow (blaster). Rough ideas here, but trying to figure out how make use of armor but not just go all in on generic samurai preset. Thoughts? Ideas? Also a collection of stuff i've been looking at to try an inspire me.

Samurai Lady.png

samurai inspirations.png

I put together a  meld from you inspiration pics, Its not exactly Samurai (I really don't like the way the Samurai pieces fit/flow), but has a bit more Chinese feel. Hope you can get some more inspiration from it. I like it so much, I ended up wanting to use it for myself.  Thinking a Claws/? or dual Blades/?

325339759_samuraigirl1.thumb.png.bd8afcb7cb97548ce13353ea050b9a27.png721886569_samuraigirl2.thumb.png.726560ba91656b0dc2d12cb38d1078cd.png1221202742_samuraigirl4.thumb.png.4108338a0b6d1982cfc271d19d7ae34d.png717424625_samuraigirl3.thumb.png.73ef6163bdf352b7dd006ea3d0acef41.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Vadmac1991 said:

I need a cool costume idea for a Fire control/earth assault(lava)/Ice mastery dom that is a mutant. Im stumped on ideas right now. Someone give me some inspiration!

Introducing V.A.D.M.A.C.

Volatile Ability Dampening Mutant Air Conditioner (idk)

Vadmac.jpg.53ac012bac925bb05e29a0bc6feaa741.jpg
Do you know someone who's powers have grown out of their control, enough they suffer or are at risk of just exploding? Put on this suit and see it cool to a livable temperature! Guaranteed to not limit your daily activities of the fire kind. WARNING: Do not harness the ice crystal power or puncture tanks. Unexpected results may occur.

Vadmac.costume

• Thumbs Up 4

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

23 hours ago, Vadmac1991 said:

I need a cool costume idea for a Fire control/earth assault(lava)/Ice mastery dom that is a mutant. Im stumped on ideas right now. Someone give me some inspiration!

Here’s an idea I’ve been noodling with that you can use as-is or for inspiration. With and without auras.

764-C0-CD0-9-FBB-4885-A1-C1-B9733967-E00

4-E2-FB674-8316-47-DB-9-ABC-5-A6-FD511-D

• Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, captainstar said:

Need a female version of my main hero. I made 2 or 3  tries but not happy with it.

Meaning you don’t like those pieces on a female character? Or you’re looking for something complementary to it but not identical?

40 minutes ago, Trike said:

Meaning you don’t like those pieces on a female character? Or you’re looking for something complementary to it but not identical?

More complementary to it but not identical. I think she need to show some skin to be more sexy. Like this costume of Supergirl.

supergirl.png

16 hours ago, captainstar said:

More complementary to it but not identical. I think she need to show some skin to be more sexy. Like this costume of Supergirl.

supergirl.png

Concept attached.

REQ504875-captainstar-Female.costume

• Thanks 1

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

3 hours ago, WitchofDread said:

Seeing as it's the Halloween season is anyone able to help me create the sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus!

Hah! This'll be fun!

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Everlasting / Excelsior

Okay, actually pretty hard, since we don't have a lot of dress/long robe options.

Reference.

Hocus-Pocus-2-3-1024x698.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

In Order - Sarah (attempt attached), Winifred “Winnie” Sanderson, Mary Sanderson

You can probably just use the one I attached and change the colors, weights and hair to get the rest.

Movie-HocusPocus Sarah.costume

• Like 1

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Everlasting / Excelsior

On 10/4/2022 at 6:08 AM, captainstar said:

Need a female version of my main hero.

Probably too far away from your original dude, but here's some inspiration for you at least. I forgot to save it for a costume file XD
But If you like it I'll remake it for you and post the file
SC1.thumb.PNG.85f0cb0a98e335f6af39d63f65f8b38d.PNG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Probably too far away from your original dude, but here's some inspiration for you at least. I forgot to save it for a costume file XD
But If you like it I'll remake it for you and post the file
SC1.thumb.PNG.85f0cb0a98e335f6af39d63f65f8b38d.PNG

Hey @Yellowjacket. I should had say that I used Xoza ideas, but you give me ideas for a new char too. I liked some combinations in this costume. Tyvm 😃

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Thanks! A little late but I still wanted to give it a shot.

Well you f*cking killed it. I'm super in love with the outfit, messing around with it to see how I like colors or other parts but frankly this is what I wanted but couldn't figure out how to make.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later