Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

These are my costumes I like the best so far that I've done. 

T3CHN01D - Crab Spider : Bio he scavenges old battle sites to find upgrades to his armor, that's why nothing matches

Frenzied Frog - I messed around in character creator and came up with a frog - powers don't match tried to make bio armor look like water though

Erwaz - Gotta have a ghost pirate with a ghost pirate army - ill/rad controller

Arco Avenger - NRG/Rad corruptor - I will probably reroll to rad/rad or something not happy with NRG - but Arco was the first town in the US, maybe world to be powered by nuclear energy. So made a tribute character with energy/rad. 

Tier Dal - Claws / Ninja scrapper - just messing around in creator liked what I came up with Tier Dal is the name of a blue skinned elf race in EQ, and he has blue skin so. /shrug

Caracal - Claws / Energy scrapper - Now this one was funny.. my first character on the server and first to get to 50.. I knew I wanted to start with a claws scrapper so I thought "ok NOT going to make a wolverine clone, in fact I'll go tech instead of mute, and I'll give it a set of armor. Messed around came up with The Caracal - got into game.. "hey man nice blackpanther character!" ... dammit , ended up copying marvel anyways. 

Void Wave - wanted a reason to use blackout spectrum  kin/son defender - don't like the way it plays going to keep costume and reroll not sure to what.

White Shark - Savage / WP brute  has two costumes a more classic tights look and a slightly armored look. 

Steampunk Viking - This dude has gone through every weaponset and many armor sets, as well as being a tank, brute, scrapper, and stalker. Right now its mace/shield scrapper, but it'll probably get rerolled again, same costume will be used just swap out powers. 

Greldek - Broadsword / elec stalker - Just wanted a BS stalker so made it and tried it out. pretty fun.

Krazix Mal - Dark Armor / Staff tanker - love the character costume was just something I came up with in creator after trying to figure out how to make a cool looking DA/Staff tanker. Knew I didn't want to go all black, like Void Wave, wanted to mix it up. Wish we could have more options for DarkX power sets, they all stay pretty dark all the time.

Kitten and the Horde - A joke character once I saw you could put kitten on male models. A kitten happened to wander into a Circle of Thorns summoning ceremony and now has a legion of demons under its control. Can often be found on rooftops pushing hellions off the ledge.

Fehru - Bots/Rad MM - I wanted a small space man - story is rikti destroyed his world and he got away and sought refuge in paragon city. Uses his battle bots to try and help earth defend against rikti. 

character_sample.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

Plenty of great costumes here - I'm especially fond of your Steampunk Viking and Arco Avenger, though, those are fantastic!

Thanks man I appreciate it. Steampunk Viking is one of my favorite costumes too, but man Mace/Shield is a tough level.. it's like not having any endurance at all !

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rokkeb said:

Thanks man I appreciate it. Steampunk Viking is one of my favorite costumes too, but man Mace/Shield is a tough level.. it's like not having any endurance at all !

Ahah, I feel you, I rolled a similar combona while back with my supercop, Hardlaw.. Gave up in the mid-30s from frustration! (I went with a Mace/Nin scrapper recently which, by all accounts, holds up slightly better)

H a c h i. 

Beam Rifle/Ninja Training Blaster.

Designation// H a c h i
Classification// Cybernetically-enhanced Assassin
Subject Details// File indicates subject to be a Warrior-Bunny of the Formal Clan. Subject suffered extensive injury to muscular tissue in facial region and irreparable damage to the skeletal integrity of both arms and lower body. Cause: Unknown. Subject retrieved by Dr. Masada and repurposed for Operation Cinder.  
Skills// Assassination. Infiltration. Espionage.

I can't speak for the viability of NT on a blaster; I have frankly never given it much consideration. But I decided to focus more on aesthetics then viability of the powersets with this toon. I'm quite happy with how she turned out. She prefers to snipe from afar, but she is more than capable of engaging in close quarters combat.

Hachi2.png

Hachi3.png

Hachi4.png

Hachi5.png

Hachi.png

Hachi6.png

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Rokkeb said:

These are my costumes I like the best so far that I've done. 

nice mashup!

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Love it!

... I'm so, so sorry, but the first pic... with the lighting... it's like he's going "Behold my glowing red crotch of DOOOOOOOM!!!1!"

... please tell me I'm not the only one that sees that?

• Haha 3

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

Have been playing like a madman the last week, haven't gotten around to posting. Geez, so many characters I enjoy playing atm.

When you want to bring down one of the most powerful beings in existence, you better bring an OP combination.

God-Breaker (WM/Shield Scrapper)

God-Breaker-1.png

God-Breaker-2.png

Not using a cape because it clips badly with the shoulder pads. Going to switch out the hammer for Rularuu's Fury after I complete the TF.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, DJFM said:

That's right 🙂 I think of the best names!

and now Dyn Glas (Blue Man) ..........................................

Glad there is only one, I'd hate to see what a whole "group" of them could do. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

• Haha 12

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Blain Kah, elite street sweeper.

(Elec/Savage tanker)

image.png.c387390a9627906fcc108e26ad754e21.pngimage.png.27486266828fa73279b2b28e684c7275.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 5

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Ha! Nice one @Troo. I think I've posted somewhere on these

forums that I used to do themed TF runs and classic arcade games

was a popular one. I did most of the Street Fighter and Tekken cast at some

point. Zangief & Paul Phoenix came out best, I never did get a decent E.Honda though.

1ZIc0ZH8_o.jpg

Also if you have not been paying attention to

my art thread this is now even more of a thing...

GB85wDsQ_o.jpg   <--- Click for bigger image. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 9

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

4 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

@Troo has been posting some really awesome costumes lately. 

This thread has such creativity.. so many great characters and costumes from everyone. I was late to this thread (page 22) and am always delighted by new pages of ideas.

Beyond just costumes, it's great seeing epic moments & funny quotes people find in game.

speaking of page 22

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

My latest Praetorian character : the soundblasting mutant and Resistance DJ (undercover as a Powers Division representative), Neonwave ! (Sonic/Energy Aura Sentinel)

neonwave.PNG.c878012ed3f3c062d70c5ae004f91630.PNGneonwave1.PNG.6717d325cec52c6cc77f8464b0f33ca4.PNG

Good use of color and shade. 

Not your fault, but I cannot see that chest symbol without thinking "AT&T".

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Techwright said:

Good use of color and shade. 

Not your fault, but I cannot see that chest symbol without thinking "AT&T".

In my defense (as an European player), I wasn't even aware of what AT&T's logo looked like, just thought the symbol looked retro enough. 😛

• Like 1