Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

4 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Allow me to introduce Heavy Machinery, the crimefighting construction equipment! I don't know if a non-granite Stone/Titan tank is going to be any good in the long run, but it's been fun so far. Maybe I'll just need to put some work into a good build. Right? Right? A good build? Get it? Of course you do, you're a smart kid and it's hilarious.

Perfect character in my opinion - name, concept, costume, powers.. everything just fits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/15/2021 at 2:12 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

I made this costume for my ElecMelee/DA brute, Nebula Storm, for Christopher Robin's costume contest theme for this week, and liked it so much I wanted to share it here as well!

screenshot_210314-23-38-25.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210314-22-48-31.jpg?width=192

really love the way you used the patterns on the upper body and legs, gives a constellation sort of effect.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ackelope said:

really love the way you used the patterns on the upper body and legs, gives a constellation sort of effect.

Thanks! That's what I was going for, so I'm glad it ends up looking that way. 😊

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

22 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

Allow me to introduce Heavy Machinery, the crimefighting construction equipment! I don't know if a non-granite Stone/Titan tank is going to be any good in the long run, but it's been fun so far. Maybe I'll just need to put some work into a good build. Right? Right? A good build? Get it? Of course you do, you're a smart kid and it's hilarious.

hm.png

17 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Perfect character in my opinion - name, concept, costume, powers.. everything just fits.

I have to agree.  It's probably my favorite thing from the past 15 months.

I think this character is suitable for publishing.  Get yourself a comic book company and start writing stories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

I think this character is suitable for publishing.  Get yourself a comic book company and start writing stories.

Wow, thank you! I mean, I'm pretty happy with the design myself, but that's some high praise!

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

On 3/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, Player2 said:

I have to agree as well.  Everything about this design just clicks.  Awesome work!

Having decided on Fire and Dark as powersets the name Ebonblaze presented itself as the logical choice (because no way Darkfire wasn't taken). Combined, the name and powers suggested the colors for the costume--black and orange. 

Problem: Black and orange are Halloween colors. (Incidentally the colors of one of my state's universities, something I've long mocked them for, because their original mascot was a tiger.)

I seriously considered dropping orange in favor of some other color, but worked at it, trying different approaches and what resulted looks pretty good to me even if the color palette diversity is extremely low. (Hmmm...how crazy can I get with colors?)

Ebonblaze.thumb.jpg.ca8073e547379c731fa2178c115f1098.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/15/2021 at 11:55 AM, First Player said:

Gearshift,  The robotic mascot for a Formula One racing team was created in an attempt to improve his pit crew's performance. A laboratory accident killed the teams driver but transferred his intellect and personality into the robotic body. Obviously inspired by Robotman.

Gearshift.png

Shut. Up.

Please promise me you’re donating your brain to science so we can all somehow understand one day how you think?

(...this is so bleeping good, just in case my awe is not coming thru)

Edited by Kaipto
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Kaipto said:

Shut. Up.

Please promise me you’re donating your brain to science so we can all somehow understand one day how you think?

(...this is so bleeping good, just in case my awe is not coming thru)

Haha, will do. And thanks, I appreciate it!

pg6qD0.png