Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Continuing with ingame faction influenced toons.

When you were a prize winning athlete and fell into the clutches of the Carnival of Shadows. But then exposure to their powers triggered something unusual inside you, so instead of being mindcontrolled and wearing a locked helmet, you end up as:

The Escaped Strongman (PM/Invul Brute)

Escaped-Strongman.png

Escaped-Strongman-Action.png

• Like 16

Gotta love double build-up blasters like Funky Frank Freedom.

image.png.6862136313f7345507b96e99411aee14.pngimage.png.a92594e2a03a8008133c68fd699333e5.pngimage.png.fb29c6239bca1be3a861bfc222956b78.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Meet EnvironmentaBot, a Bots/Nature MM who was designed and programmed (along with her henchmen) to try and help combat the evils of global warming. Wherever these robots go, plants spring forth around them. Her creators wanted her to have a humanesque appearance and friendly AI--her AI was also designed to require little oversight as she and her crew traveled the world trying to help restore natural habitats, forests, ecosystems, etc. She has since stumbled into Paragon City, finding herself having to suddenly avoid villains who want to capture her and steal her technology, as well as having her AI advance as she learned from her environment to expand her healing capabilities to assist the heroes of Paragon.

screenshot_210214-18-49-47.jpg?width=192
screenshot_210214-18-48-57.jpg

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

12 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Why can you not apply Malaise to gloves and boots?

I have them, modded textures. Sent to you. Check your mail.
Malaise in game wears foot wraps and hand wraps.  The ones I sent overwrite "Psych" client side.

Edited by Vulpoid
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Why can you not apply Malaise to gloves and boots? Still, the effect is so beautiful on chest and legs I don't care!

Pearl Wraith

PW.png.190f4ce825fc813ddff98d2e341fdfb3.png

Malaise is pretty awesome. I use it often under fancy armours.

Heroic.thumb.PNG.17e7d707b46c6f9c5bda43d0a17218c2.PNGMakeitso.PNG.d4507a32183972c657546ed831d05fb7.PNG

Psych gloves/boots can be used with Malaise to some success image.png.d56f94c38f7062a5217ea2c91b60bba3.pngimage.png.5dc038fd38c8aab65afae3776eddca9f.pngimage.png.87efab3f69fa334ee5e505a2053e95e0.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

5 minutes ago, Troo said:

Malaise is pretty awesome. I use it often under fancy armours.

Psych gloves/boots can be used with Malaise to some success 

I hadn't even considered going for pearl armor. D'oh!

Yeah, I went with a subtle gradation of Psych on gloves and boots.

Another thing which would be nice is the option to have a hood down option (and better hoods). 

Retooled the look of Control Tower (Illusion/Storm controller).  I've removed his normal storm aura for clarity in this shot.  He was originally created back in 2005 to be a member of the Flying Circus Super Group, and other than his 8-foot height, he looked pretty much the same as my Ace Barnstormer (picture earlier in this thread), also from the FCSG.  I needed Control Tower to have more of his own identity, while still maintaining a similar uniform.

2021_02_15_Control_Tower.jpg

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, Player2 said:

Is the elegance of simplicity the best design choice?  I'm not sure what else I could have done for this guy:

Alien Autopsy

Necromancy / Kinetics Mastermind

RUnZNOW.png

Yeah, this feels like one of those "I wish we had elongated arms and legs & more weird head shapes" kinda guys. The simple look works for sure tho.

• Like 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

I think I may have outdone myself on this one.  

Bacon Double, Fire/Mental Blaster.  We got beef, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions seated between two buns, ready to serve up 100% flame-grilled justice!

Sir, this is an Up and Away Burger...

964808788_BaconDouble.PNG.2b5cd6d9521372544ee1b09b88336950.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.