Incarnate crap recycling

Snarky

Okay. We all desperately want threads and components when we hit 50. Then....we get them.  And....we keep getting them. And ...okay after you tier 4 everything plus a few alternates is this crap good for anything?

i just emailed 130 Emp merits to my next 50 but i have 500 threads a couple dozen random components shards and whatnot. I found one vendor in Ouro that will give tou an inspiration for 10 threads. Blinks. Okay talk a about a sellers market. Pass. Anything else?

Those extra large insps boughten with threads are surprisingly valuable. 

• Like 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

49 minutes ago, Heraclea said:

Those extra large insps boughten with threads are surprisingly valuable. 

I might buy some for my Badgers Master runs. If there is no other use for the threads. But at rhis point thinking seriously about tier 4s on multiple incarnate powers 1st. I only have done that with one power. Barrior tier 4 and Clarion tier 4 for the rare switchoit for Underground i do twice a year or so. But i would rather have all my tier 4s rather than throwing stuff away

You can also try alternate builds with those "extra" components. Try different powers out, and different associated playstyles. You can even make it a challenge if you want to get EVERY possible incarnate power... HOLY CRAP that would be a challenge.

• Thanks 2
I'm out.

I've been filling a storage bin with Ultimates and grabbing some to pass out to teammates for tfs when the team makeup looks suspect. I like to pop them myself for the end of rsf/stf. When they're gone i just refill it, it's not like my afk farmer doesn't have the threads. Now if we were able to transfer threads and components he wouldn't, because the only reason i use him now is to get incarnate levels for alts.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The Philotic Knight said:

You can even make it a challenge if you want to get EVERY possible incarnate power... HOLY CRAP that would be a challenge.

Challenge accepted and completed (not by me) several months ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yes Emps i have a use for. Even though i rarely run 50 content i sent a ton over to my story arc toon (34 and climbing to 39 this weekend!) 

but the rest of it i look at and see waste.  Because it cannot be converted transformed or otherwise recycled into something beneficial. All 104 T4s notwithstanding. 

• 3 weeks later