Super Hero

2 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

You need to start young to be a politician.

Around 5 years old, like the Jedi...

Being born with money and then getting shot or captured while in military service seems to be a pretty common path.  Also, I'm told being a white male will give you an insurmountable advantage over anyone who isn't one.  

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

• Retired Developer

If feedback through the GMs is any indicator, the Atlas Globe Pumpkin Bench is the hero this city needed. I'll be her.

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

I always wanted to have Magneto's powers. Minus the helmet of course. For awhile as a kid I wanted to be Wolverine but I don't find him as interesting as 12 year old me did. Adult my wants to be able to fly.

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

Dr. Fate

who wouldn't want super strength, is immortal, can both fly and phase, is invulnerable and has telepathic abilities

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• Retired Developer
1 hour ago, FoulVileTerror said:

What do you mean, @Piecemeal?  What sort of feedback?

A lot of GMs have been getting tells of appreciation because I included a scenic photo bench on top of the Great Pumpkin 😅

• Thanks 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!

Oh, I've an idea, but it's not an established character.

From established characters, it's a tough pick between Forge and Multiple Man.  The first because he can literally create and build tech to duplicate or neutralize most any other power (and do it before breakfast), the second because who wouldn't want 20 of themselves to get everything done in a day? 

9 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

You need to start young to be a politician.

Around 5 years old, like the Jedi Sith...

Corrected that for ya.  We are talking politicians here... :classic_wink:

• 1 month later