Well, devs, my favorite TF is no longer fun to solo.

Bill Z Bubba

1 hour ago, Sovera said:

I think it is the shouting that makes them more resistant to KB effects. My Ice Patch sometimes works and sometimes not. Most often not. I suppose yelling does make the ground less slippery or something.

Yeah, I forgot about that one.  Shout Of Command; Lts and Bosses have it.  Giving them the floor from PF to stack that seems to have had an affect.

Good stuff. I like it.

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

The text descriptions of Shout of Command don't list KB protection but City of Data has it as +Mez protection (All) whatever that means.  I've also noticed them stop falling down on Ice Patch so it's gotta be this power.   It's a huge 30ft radius so it's hitting pretty much every Cim in the room with -10 protection for 15 seconds and it comes from any of the boss or lieutenant types, I think, once they are damaged enough.

14 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Grabbed some Amps for my shield/em tank and went back in. It was a touch better on the whiff-fest front but I felt so dirty for having amps on a 50.

Earth Mastery has three AoEs (Salt Crystals, Quicksand and Stalagmites), all of which have -Def.

But it is Earth Mastery, so you'll still feel dirty.  😁

• Haha 3

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

6 hours ago, voyager2001dl said:

Do yo out think the Nerve Alpha Incarnate series might help with this?

It sys its +account, but to hit would make more sense as it applies to all attacks.

No it's Accuracy.  The Alpha abilities act as global enhancements.  So Nerve would act as an Accuracy enhancement in all your powers that accept Accuracy enhancements.

And in all likelihood you'll benefit most from To Hit buffs and least from Accuracy.  Accuracy is a multiplier and multiplying a small number doesn't help as much as making that number not as small.

6 hours ago, AerialAssault said:

It wouldn't surprise me if some devs were watching the replies to this change intently.

I think it's genius, really.  A small but powerful change that turns the AoE spam on it's head.

It doesn't. I've done ITFs in full teams since and everything melts the same.

• Like 1