Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

Sorry about that cringe fest 😅

Edited by Seed22
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

On 5/18/2022 at 1:44 AM, Shocktacular said:

I'd just like to get music-themed animations for Sonic, like the ToV Sirens have.

Yes, this and a singer voice for both male and female toons would be great.  For music I think we should start with a growly/loud electric guitar and a more melodic synth.

On 5/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, Seed22 said:

Heres the hint:

Prepare yourselves to camp names. I already kind of did. It’s gonna be a mad dash, and maybe a blast from the past? 👀👀

I've already checked and FREEM isn't available any more, so you're too late!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 5/28/2022 at 3:49 PM, Seed22 said:

Prepare yourselves to camp names. I already kind of did.

Half of my names are camp to start with.

Mind you, I for one am fully behind RuPaul's Drag Race - Paragon City.

I mean, they've done everywhere else...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

On 5/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, Seed22 said:

Heres the hint:

Prepare yourselves to camp names. I already kind of did. It’s gonna be a mad dash, and maybe a blast from the past? 👀👀

EDIT: I really wish I could elaborate but I'm not allowed. 😧

yeah that didnt help LOL

• Lead Game Master

Just letting everyone know that we GMs are still watching this thread... Keep a lid on those spoilers! There's always a chance things will change or get dropped from the update, so, we don't want to tease things that might not even make it to Live.

I was gonna make some cheeky comments with some hinty-semi-spoilery stuff, but, I decided against it. Sorry! But I will say that work on Page 4 is coming along nicely. Sadly, I don't have a time-frame for ETA to Open Beta. I would guess that we'll have something for you all sooner rather than later, but that's all it would be, a guess.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

Just now, GM Impervium said:

Just letting everyone know that we GMs are still watching this thread... Keep a lid on those spoilers! There's always a chance things will change or get dropped from the update, so, we don't want to tease things that might not even make it to Live.

I was gonna make some cheeky comments with some hinty-semi-spoilery stuff, but, I decided against it. Sorry! But I will say that work on Page 4 is coming along nicely. Sadly, I don't have a time-frame for ETA to Open Beta. I would guess that we'll have something for you all sooner rather than later, but that's all it would be, a guess.

Carp Melee and Freem! Blast confirmed.

On 5/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, Heatstroke said:

Id love to see Water Assault for Dominators.. Dominators definitely need some love. As do Sentinels. 

Dominator love is needed more on a whole-AT basis than in set-specific ways, I feel like.

Then again, the same is also the case for Sentinels, so that may be what you're getting at.

Water assault would be amazing! Would mean not having to make Icy for an elemental feel at least >.> Not that Icy really sucks or anything..

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

• Game Master
On 5/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Half of my names are camp to start with.

Mind you, I for one am fully behind RuPaul's Drag Race - Paragon City.

I mean, they've done everywhere else...

Great mind think alike. One of the first toons I remade back from live is a drag queen who won the first series of RuPauls Drag Race Superhero!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Game Master

I avoid any spoilers until stuff reaches open Beta. Sometimes as a GM I see stuff I'd prefer not to, but it's still exciting 🙂

As a player (and bear in mind I have no contact with the devs or the dev teams outside of dealing with current issues I need advice on so don't have a clue what they are working on) I'd love to see more costume options, especially things like more animal heads and the ability to use national flags. It's sad that a patriotic alt can't have their national flag available as a chest piece or a shield decoration or a cape. Then again I suppose there are so many different flags out there the big ones would be available but then you'd get someone complaining their small island nation got missed off. You can kind of fudge some flags, but for those of us rubbish at creating costumes it would be nice to have them as a drop down option 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

I avoid any spoilers until stuff reaches open Beta. Sometimes as a GM I see stuff I'd prefer not to, but it's still exciting 🙂

As a player (and bear in mind I have no contact with the devs or the dev teams outside of dealing with current issues I need advice on so don't have a clue what they are working on) I'd love to see more costume options, especially things like more animal heads and the ability to use national flags. It's sad that a patriotic alt can't have their national flag available as a chest piece or a shield decoration or a cape. Then again I suppose there are so many different flags out there the big ones would be available but then you'd get someone complaining their small island nation got missed off. You can kind of fudge some flags, but for those of us rubbish at creating costumes it would be nice to have them as a drop down option 

I don't think flags are a big deal for me but more costume items is always good. I don't know which other server this was on but they had some cool new pieces including wings that are just under the arms. Those looked great.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: imagine how awesome this game would be if the various CoH server devs combined. People. What can ya do?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Who doesn’t love the idea of more costume parts ??? More hair, more patterns more everything to feed my alt madness. 

• Thumbs Up 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

5 hours ago, vicuna said:

More body parts!

Who let this Vahzilok stooge in here?!

• Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 4/14/2022 at 8:44 AM, Cobalt Arachne said:

Sounds like we're in need of an infusion of TEASE! 😏

salvage_PrismaticAetherParticle.png.8f21b373f2bcb686df88f9e8d5451f21.png

challengeStat_hard_mode_3.png.2073949c179a9022389a0ed2da40364e.png

iconofathing.png.a6117dc6c88f2f81a1fe796aa5e11fda.png

screenshot_220223-13-06-56.thumb.jpg.40e715a6ff27093e190ccc9f3af68dd1.jpg

screenshot_220223-13-11-35.thumb.jpg.0dd3de825f741820fc06aadea8757d7f.jpg

screenshot_220224-18-50-25.thumb.jpg.71b0d5bfb7fcc774669cb0c85ca7f90b.jpg

ZOMG!!!! O.O;;

I KNEW it! Its a Night Ward-Mot-Nictus-Drudge-Cimeroran-Shade Crey-Dead Praetorian PLOT! Its the apocalypse!!! Someone call the best Metahuman Spin team there is!!!! >.<;; And NO, I don't mean Malta, they can tango with Praetorian Hammy for all I'm concerned of...

Loving all of this Cobalt! :D  It certainly doesn't disappoint!