Any teaser what is being worked on?

Pyriold

1 hour ago, Bionic_Flea said:

Icon haz a thing?

https://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/3xhumed/mega-games-pack-39/256/The-Thing-1-icon.png

This icon of a thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide until the beta begins.  It'll leak if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

OMG! that thing is the worst thing ever!  Why are you wasting resources on that thing?  You should be working on the other thing.  The other thing would be so sweet!  I can't wait for the other thing.  You all are the worst dev's ever for giving us that thing instead of the other thing.  I'd even prefer these things over that thing.   At least these things are useful to me.  That thing is just for people who don't know how to use these things right and need to learn to play.  #SayNoToThatThingAndGiveUsTheOtherThingNow

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

• Developer
59 minutes ago, Shred Monkey said:

OMG! that thing is the worst thing ever!  Why are you wasting resources on that thing?  You should be working on the other thing.  The other thing would be so sweet!  I can't wait for the other thing.  You all are the worst dev's ever for giving us that thing instead of the other thing.  I'd even prefer these things over that thing.   At least these things are useful to me.  That thing is just for people who don't know how to use these things right and need to learn to play.  #SayNoToThatThingAndGiveUsTheOtherThingNow

Sheesh, really twisting my arm, eh?

Fine here, take it! 😔

iconoftheotherthing.png.c55089b82fa2bc50de09f4f195e8c208.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

43 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

iconoftheotherthing.png.c55089b82fa2bc50de09f4f195e8c208.png

Holy Crap-tastic-nesses!! Both a things!!

• Haha 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 4/16/2022 at 9:56 PM, InvaderStych said:

Capture.JPG.17218711163438d30cd57298482b8aaf.JPG

I tried to enlarge the thing, but it remained the same size.

Am I doing it wrong?

The trick is to loudly shout "Enhance!" while enlarging.  At least that's how it works on television.

• Haha 4

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

5 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

The trick is to loudly shout "Enhance!" while enlarging.  At least that's how it works on television.

I think you also need someone in a lab coat looking at a beaker full of a colored mystery liquid and someone sitting at a computer typing furiously while lines of code scroll by to really get it to work.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2022 at 7:21 PM, Wavicle said:

There aren’t other Devs with free time to do that. The new arc IS what they’re working on. Adding Incarnate Cimeroran missions isn’t something they can do by just flipping a switch.

Well, they should work on making a switch that makes new content.

• Haha 3

So, Homecoming has a deal with Marvel and the first addition we will see is the Thing? Cool. I always liked the FF.

I see some hints here. It looks like the same old arc and storylines get some new material. Ugh. I really hope it's not the same old stuff again.

For me, the visuals are a big deal. I'm hoping Homecoming moves away from continuing this game as if it was 2012 and carrying on with those arcs and feel. HC can go super creative. Add some wild, new stuff. I do think the Summer Blockbuster was cool cuz it was a bit different. They had a couple of cool new opponents (the mech and the minotaur are cool - sadly they got all 'snoozers' with the gang crap and the look of the gunslinger and so on). But, it had some neat new looks and it is actually fun to play.

Fingers crossed for some good stuff coming down the pipe! Go HC team! Yay video games!

On 4/16/2022 at 8:44 AM, Cobalt Arachne said:

Sheesh, really twisting my arm, eh?

Fine here, take it! 😔

m0R3!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

• Developer
12 hours ago, Troo said:

m0R3!!

Fiiiiiiiiiine; Only one more though! 🤔

Me walking to go post a teaser:
stompy.gif.d11921a41301189da5ef6d6790be71a0.gif
Also me when my walking IS the teaser... 👀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Red side, best side!

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Great animation work! Reminds me of how I walk when I find out someone ate the last slice of pineapple pizza. 

It is haha, but it's also not a new animation; At least not on a certain body type...

Red side, best side!

22 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

It is haha, but it's also not a new animation; At least not on a certain body type...

more clues.. Yes!

1 hour ago, Subber said:

Walk animation proliferation lets go

awesome

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just want some glowie bracers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1