Oh the DRAMA!

Darmian

Just as an aside to all the back and forth elsewhere, I thought I'd pop in and say HI!

You're ALL lovely people!  Yes! Even you over there in the corner!  BIG WAVE! HUGS!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Just now, Snarky said:

i feel vaguely singled out and insulted, while somehow being jammed into a collective....

Nah, you're not even in the corner!  Go go Snarky Power!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

19 hours ago, Snarky said:

i feel vaguely singled out and insulted, while somehow being jammed into a collective....

19 hours ago, Darmian said:

Snarky Baby pic inbound

The Ugly Baby |

Edit: Folks, this is a reference/parody for "don't put baby in the corner" is Snarky not being put in a corner and free to express themselves...

Quick Google for the lay persons: "The meaning behind the phrase 'nobody puts baby in the corner' is that no one with talent should be stopped from expressing it or showing it off. It's about self-expression – about enabling anyone to be their best self, and a striking call against anyone who strives to keep people's potential at bay."

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Yaliw said:

Remember, this is a forum for an almost 20 year old outdated video game. None of it is real nor of any real consequence.

I could mention something poetical about the meaningfulness of each gesture in the universe.

I could mention something existential about the meaninglessness of everything.

But I think i will just say piss off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Darmian said:

There is a Snarky Power?

Do I get it through a P2W vendor?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

4 hours ago, Number Six said:

Eat Arby's.

I would but for 2 reasons: 1) none are near my usual travel routes, 2) they got rid of ham & cheese sandwich (or the one that is nearest to me did).  😞  

Edited by gamingglen

39 minutes ago, gamingglen said:

they got rid of ham & cheese sandwich (or the one that is nearest to me did).  😞  

I know right?  Dunkin Donuts too.   And what about Chick Fil A killing the chicken salad sandwich.  Justice for Chicken Salad!

Edited by High_Beam

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

8 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

That... looks more like an emu than an ostrich. o_0

It is an emu, but since I like posting the Popcorn Ostrich,

popcorn_time.thumb.jpg.b521221e2fcd8184cd1618cf32319677.jpg

it's an ostrich when I need it to be an ostrich.

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Coyotedancer said:

That... looks more like an emu than an ostrich. o_0

That's how insidious it is!

As for this thread...

Your mother was a hamster. and your father smelt of elderberries!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

13 hours ago, Snarky said:

I could mention something poetical about the meaningfulness of each gesture in the universe.

I could mention something existential about the meaninglessness of everything.

ennui.jpg.16d1ccc6209e5fb091d88c4aa7d03765.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

4 hours ago, Luminara said:

It is an emu, but since I like posting the Popcorn Ostrich,

popcorn_time.thumb.jpg.b521221e2fcd8184cd1618cf32319677.jpg

it's an ostrich when I need it to be an ostrich.

I've stared at this long enough and I've come to conclude it's a fake! Those eyes are awfuly suspicious! And how come the Llamas aren't getting any popcorn? 

Conspiracy! 🙈

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I've stared at this long enough and I've come to conclude it's a fake! Those eyes are awfuly suspicious!

I think it was a dog's eyes pasted in.  But I don't care, because it's the the funniest thing I've ever seen.  I laugh until I can't breathe every time I look at it.

22 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

And how come the Llamas aren't getting any popcorn? 

Because they don't have those eyes.  Duh.

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 10/6/2022 at 10:59 PM, Yaliw said:

Remember, this is a forum for an almost 20 year old outdated video game. None of it is real nor of any real consequence.

Good thing the Universe isn't Real.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Good thing the Universe isn't Real.

From the article:  “It is fantastic news. It was long overdue,” says Sandu Popescu, a quantum physicist at the University of Bristol.

And how!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝