With all of the revamped and proliferated powersets - what powersets stand out now as extremely weak or powerful?

DougGraves

Ive been using necromancy lately and it seems pretty good.  I paired with cold domination so i have shields and debuffs but the henchmen are largely on their own to heal through the second upgrade life steal.  Im lvl 49 through contact missions so i have alot of time on the character but not the lvl 50 build yet.  I expect to have very durable henchmen and put out a ton of damage.  I have to decide between perma soul extraction,  personal soft cap defenses or all 3 spectres though.  Cant fit all of those into 1 build.

I would say necromancy has definitely been boosted into the normal range of usefulness if not even further above.  Of course ill probably make my build and then promptly find out i was wrong.  Soon(tm)

• Haha 1

Force Field is now just as good as Cold Domination IMO.  It's just that Force Field is more defensive, while Cold Domination is more offensive.  Power Boosted force fields give roughly double the +def as Cold, and Force Field does roughly half the -res as Cold.

Trick Arrow is now the best debuff support set in the game, bar none IMO.

Fiery Melee is now one of the top two (and possibly the top on Stalkers) single target melee damage sets.  Energy Melee is also one of the top two single target melee damage sets.

Electrical Blast is now one of the top ranged AoE damage sets, along with Water Blast and Dual Pistols.

Robotics and Mercenaries are now much, much, much better than they ever were before.

• Like 1

I kinda fell into rolling up a fire/fire stalker.   Definitely a strong set and will probably get even better as I slot more sets.

I had done a couple Axe chars before the revamp.  Just before the revamp I did a Inv/Axe Tanker.   Love the combo and probably my best tank currently.

I need to revisit all the other powersets, most of which I need to respec and rebuild a char for...

Are you talking about the last 2 updates, or in general compared to live?

Fiery Aura has been significantly boosted. They actually got me to take rotp, which is now a 2nd emergency heal, aoe mez and soft control. Burn was also buffed for players who were not exploiting the bugged proc rate, featuring an increased target cap and powerful synergy with FE. 

FF is now overpowered. It was balanced previously vs cold, featuring power boost compatibility, mez prot and soft control instead of cold’s -res, -regen and +recov. Now, out of nowhere it gains half the aoe -res of cold. The -res needs to be removed for balance; it has no place in such a formidably defensive set, and only strengthens the current oppressive, un-fun dps meta.

Sonic blast is significantly improved. This is one of the changes I was most enthusiastic about. It now does less -res, but significantly more dps, the long-animation time powers have had their animations shortened which improved the set’s handling qualities, and screech no longer needs whatever ridiculous amount of recharge it used to need for a chain of shriek>scream>shriek>screech, decreasing build tension. To me, this is the epitome of a successful revamp: not relying entirely on -res to carry the set made it viable across all AT’s, while also not pandering to the current meta. 

The new axe is fantastic with a capital F. The reverse repel is much more effective than fold space because fold space has a tendency to place enemies in a line rather than a tight clump (I suppose both can be combined for very spread-out trash).

Anyway, I could go on but I don’t think there are any weak sets in the game. Certainly none that need buffs. I think a lot of the time, misconceptions that sets are bad simply arise from build design issues, a misunderstanding of the set’s strengths, unrealistic expectations, or a desire to force everything to conform strictly to the meta.

I am always amused when I discover that the power sets I have been using successfully for years are, according to forumites, actually unplayable. A while back, people were asking for buffs to (blaster) munitions mastery of all things, claiming that the set was so terrible a blaster could only be improved by taking a different epic. The stated reason was that it doesn’t give enough SL res. I had to point out all the advantages an autopower offers over a toggle which people overlooked, but it also struck me that the amount of res you get is not the main point of this epic anyway. My beam/TA/munitions does over 400 dps. How much does your blaster do?

Edited by Zect
  • Thumbs Down 6

1 minute ago, Zect said:

I am always amused when I discover that the power sets I have been using successfully for years are, according to forumites, actually unplayable.

... or how impossible it is to actually play without a fullly IO'd character, or....

As far as revamped sets? @Snarky is the expert when it comes to being vamped... >.>

• Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

There are of course many sets that are overall fine but have a stinker power or two in them, but that's not the point of investigation here, I think.

Sets that, imo, overall still need a bit of help, in no particular order (at this point a very short list):

Assault Rifle

Broadsword

Kinetic Melee

Mind Control

Regen

Edited by Wavicle
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't do enough HARD content frequently enough with diverse characters/ATs to offer quantitative analyses, yet...

• My way-old Inv/EM Tanker has been just fine between the changes to primary, secondary, and power choices (at lower levels). Some slots freed up, my preferred attack chain (from animations/recharge, not for DPA) is A-OK.
  • My way-old Robotics/Traps Mastermind is enjoying being free of (most) Knockback from the Henchmen, and while the primary power changes are not precisely (*1) what I would have preferred, they are just fine. The (mostly) freedom from knockback opened up more variety for my slotting in the primary.

(*1) The Robotics (among other MM primaries) changes partially feels like "anything to avoid creating a Recharge-intensive pet to slot certain aura enhancements". Without also having to burn slots for KB->KD, the changes are definitely "win", just not the win I'd want.

Willpower is extremely cool.  Until you get to 50, het an I/O build and realize Invulnerability can do everything you do backwards while juggling. That is only getting more obvious as the years roll on.  The only “easy” fix I see for that is to allow the T9 Willpower be affected by recharge.  Which will never happen.   Until something major happens it is meh

• Thumbs Up 1

Mercs has improved.  I don't feel bad about myself when I play them now and might even say I enjoy them now (and I have demons).  DP is fun even if damage isn't spreadsheet awesome.  Most of my characters play well enough with SOs but IOs are essentially a must.  I have Set IOs on some (full or partial) but ZERO Purples.  Oh yeah, my sonics are also fun to play now.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I just started an ice/sonic dominator and ran through dfb a few times then Posi 1. 

Even before getting ice slick I now feel that I have good control.  Arctic Air works well - and now it works with domination so I can jump into a group with bosses and not get clobbered.  The new cold snap is far better than the old power - which I just didn't bother to take.  And the fear works with domination.

I activated domination, had arctic air running, then did cold snap on the shadows at the end of Posi 1.  They were frozen in fear for a second while the AA confuse kicked in.  I could actually dominate a group of bosses with ice control.

So I am very happy with the upgraded ice control.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, DougGraves said:

I would love to see an updated list of what powersets are actually in use, but barring that - what stands out now as weak or powerful?

Have the revamped powersets been boosted up into the normal range of usefulness?

in the past the devs have published AT/powerset use stats, haven't seen that in a while though. I believe they have said they use that as part of their planning for which sets to adjust/proliferate. 

Beast Mastery needs some attention. Right now it's absolutely the bottom-tier of MM sets, and the only thing that keeps it slightly viable is the crit bonus from Fortify Pack. And honestly, an entire set's performance shouldn't hinge on a single power. The easiest way to test this is to create a Beast Mastery MM on test, kit them out however you want, and kill a few groups of mobs. It'll likely go just fine. Then use the Fortify Pack "buff", and watch your damage PLUMMET. The problem is that the defense buff wipes out your Pack Mentality stacks to turn it into defense. Which, in and of itself, wouldn't be a huge deal. The problem is it also "prevents the pets from gaining Pack Mentality while it is in effect". So for 60 seconds, your pets lose +20% damage and the ability to crit. The cooldowns on the various buffs/debuffs/heals they have need to be drastically lowered, as well, especially given that they pop them on-cooldown even when not in combat. And the lioness puny +6% defense for 15 seconds buff is on a 120s cooldown. That's nuts.

I'd like to see Beast Mastery, Thugs and Demons get the same overhaul that the other sets got. Resist/defense buffs in the first upgrade, and something specific to those pets in the second. The tier-1 thugs could likely use a bit of buffing as well on the defensive end. They have even less defense than the ninjas do (tier-1 thugs have zero resists, zero defense, only the pyro gets some fire resist). Demons are very solid, but streamlining them to bring them into parity with the way the other MM sets work now would be good.

Personally, I'd love to see Fortify Pack just nixed entirely, and give Pack Mentality the innate bonuses that FP gives them. Then change Fortify Pack into something different, that could be unique to that set.

Edited by WumpusRat
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/1/2022 at 3:14 PM, Wavicle said:

Broadsword

I just leveled a Broad Sword/Shield scrapper. I think it falls squarely in the middle of the melee sets and is largely fine. It does rely pretty heavily on the T8 and T9 and is lacking until you get those.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

2 hours ago, Uun said:

I just leveled a Broad Sword/Shield scrapper. I think it falls squarely in the middle of the melee sets and is largely fine. It does rely pretty heavily on the T8 and T9 and is lacking until you get those.

it's mostly just that it is functionally identical to Katana but not quite as good. It doesn't need to be a LOT better, it just needs something to distinguish it.

• 2 weeks later

Night Widows.

Night Widows could really use a buff/rework. Some additional powers to their tree as they only get 12 powers from their primary and secondary, whereas Fortunatas have 15 in total from its primary and secondary in total. I'd like to see Night Widows melee attacks have their recharge reduced to bring them more in line with the primary melee set Claws. I'd love to see a new power that functions like Focus for Night Widows serving as a good ranged attack. I don't think Night Widows have a good ranged attack that you want to regularly use.

Night Widows need signature powers, high impact play style defining powers. Fortunatas have Psychic Wail and Aura of Confusion, Banes have Surveillance and Shatter, Crabs have Frenzy and Omega Maneuver.

Night Widows feel strictly melee. Scrappers with team wide buffs, but less damage. Widows have less...modes compared to Forts, Banes, and Crabs who all have varying powers that can serve multiple roles. For an archetype that is supposed to be a "Jack of All Trades", Night Widows feel the least so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wavicle said:

How do people feel about Dual Pistols? I keep trying it and keep being disappointed, but I've heard from others they think it's fine.

I hate the over-the-top animations on Dual Pistols. (and yes, I'm well aware that for many players, that's 90% or more of why the love the set).

My impression is it does better going proc-heavy and therefore for Defender/Corruptor, as opposed to Blaster. But I haven't played it a lot in the last 6 months.

5 hours ago, Wavicle said:

How do people feel about Dual Pistols? I keep trying it and keep being disappointed, but I've heard from others they think it's fine.

4 hours ago, MTeague said:

I hate the over-the-top animations on Dual Pistols. (and yes, I'm well aware that for many players, that's 90% or more of why the love the set).

My impression is it does better going proc-heavy and therefore for Defender/Corruptor, as opposed to Blaster. But I haven't played it a lot in the last 6 months.

Within myself, I toggle between loving the animations (and sounds) of Dual Pistols and hating them (some dogs especially hate the sounds). I never quite finished either of my 2 different DP Blasters, but I did take a Corruptor to level 50+.

For the Corruptor, the only one of the powers I went proc-spastic on was Empty Clips. Bullet Rain and Hail of Bullets each has a purple proc and a Force Feedback %+Recharge. Otherwise, the primary is all 5/6-piece set bonuses.

I fooled around with trying to get %-Resistance in the attacks, but I found it was not speeding up map clearing when solo... mileage will vary with teams, but it is rare I'm on a team that really notices %-Resistance (as opposed to straight-up debuffs). My focus was on global Recharge, as my secondary had powers I wanted up more often, and I leveraged %damage in a secondary power and several patron powers instead.

Here is the (retooled for page 5) build for DP/Cold/Soul.

Spoiler

Primary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Secondary Power Set: Cold Domination
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery
------------
Level 1:        Dual Wield    
 (A) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage: Level 50

Level 1:        Infrigidate    
 (A) HamiO:Lysosome Exposure Accuracy/ ToHit Debuff / Defense Debuff: Level 53
(*) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 20
 (*) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage: Level 30
 (*) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing): Level 30
 (*) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage: Level 50
 (*) Ice Mistral’s Torment - Chance of Damage (Cold): Level 50

Level2:        Empty Clips    
 (A) D-Sync Guidance Accuracy/Range: Level 53
 (*) HamiO Centriole Exposure Damage/Range: Level 53
 (*) D-Sync Efficiency Damage/Endurance: Level 53
 (*) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage (Energy): Level 50
 (*) Javelin Volley - Chance of Damage (Lethal): Level 50

Level 4:    Mystic Flight    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 50

Level 6:        Swap Ammo    

Level 6:    Chemical Ammunition    
Level 6:    Cryo Ammunition    
Level 6:    Incendiary Ammunition    

Level 8:        Bullet Rain    
 (A) Ragnarok - Damage: Level 50+5
 (*) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (*) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 50

Level 10:    Spirit Ward    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 12:    Boxing    
 (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 50

Level 14:    Tough    
 (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist: Level 50+5
 (*) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%: Level 30

Level 16:    Weave    
 (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All): Level 50
 (*) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (*) Shield Wall - Defense: Level 50+5
 (*) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed: Level 50
 (*) Kismet - Accuracy +6%: Level 30

Level 18:    Executioner's Shot    
 (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge: Level 50

Level 20:    Arctic Fog    
 (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 50

Level 22:    Piercing Rounds    
 (A) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - RechargeTime/PBAoE +End: Level 50

Level 24:    Benumb    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5
 (*) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 26:    Hail of Bullets    
 (A) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (*) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage: Level 50

Level 28:    Sleet    
 (A) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 50

Level 30:    Rune of Protection    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Heat Loss    

Level 35:    Soul Drain    
 (*) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 50
 (*) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage: Level 30
 (*) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50
 (*) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 50

Level 38:    Dark Embrace    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 50
 (*) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 50

Level 41:    Soul Storm    
 (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (*)Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50
 (*) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage (Toxic): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage (Lethal): Level 50
 (*) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage (Psionic): Level 30

Level  44:    Snow Storm    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 47:    Maneuvers    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed: Level 50

Level 49:    Glacial Shield    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Scourge    

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 4:    Athletic Run    

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 40

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 50
 (*) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 50
 (*) Power Transfer %Heal: Level 50

------------

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tidge said:

Within myself, I toggle between loving the animations (and sounds) of Dual Pistols and hating them (some dogs especially hate the sounds). I never quite finished either of my 2 different DP Blasters, but I did take a Corruptor to level 50+.

For the Corruptor, the only one of the powers I went proc-spastic on was Empty Clips. Bullet Rain and Hail of Bullets each has a purple proc and a Force Feedback %+Recharge. Otherwise, the primary is all 5/6-piece set bonuses.

I fooled around with trying to get %-Resistance in the attacks, but I found it was not speeding up map clearing when solo... mileage will vary with teams, but it is rare I'm on a team that really notices %-Resistance (as opposed to straight-up debuffs). My focus was on global Recharge, as my secondary had powers I wanted up more often, and I leveraged %damage in a secondary power and several patron powers instead.

Here is the (retooled for page 5) build for DP/Cold/Soul.

Reveal hidden contents

Primary Power Set: Dual Pistols
Secondary Power Set: Cold Domination
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery
------------
Level 1:        Dual Wield    
 (A) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Malice of the Corruptor - Recharge/Chance for Negative Energy Damage: Level 50

Level 1:        Infrigidate    
 (A) HamiO:Lysosome Exposure Accuracy/ ToHit Debuff / Defense Debuff: Level 53
 (*) Shield Breaker - Chance for Lethal Damage: Level 30
 (*) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage(Smashing): Level 30
 (*) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage: Level 50
 (*) Ice Mistral’s Torment - Chance of Damage (Cold): Level 50

Level2:        Empty Clips    
 (A) D-Sync Guidance Accuracy/Range: Level 53
 (*) HamiO Centriole Exposure Damage/Range: Level 53
 (*) D-Sync Efficiency Damage/Endurance: Level 53
 (*) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage (Energy): Level 50
 (*) Javelin Volley - Chance of Damage (Lethal): Level 50

Level 4:    Mystic Flight    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 50

Level 6:        Swap Ammo    

Level 6:    Chemical Ammunition    
Level 6:    Cryo Ammunition    
Level 6:    Incendiary Ammunition    

Level 8:        Bullet Rain    
 (A) Ragnarok - Damage: Level 50+5
 (*) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Spirit Ward    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 12:    Boxing    
 (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 50

Level 14:    Tough    
 (A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist: Level 50+5
 (*) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%: Level 30

Level 16:    Weave    
 (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All): Level 50
 (*) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (*) Shield Wall - Defense: Level 50+5
 (*) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed: Level 50
 (*) Kismet - Accuracy +6%: Level 30

Level 18:    Executioner's Shot    
 (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge: Level 50

Level 20:    Arctic Fog    
 (A) Reactive Defenses - Defense: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage: Level 50

Level 22:    Piercing Rounds    
 (A) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Superior Scourging Blast - RechargeTime/PBAoE +End: Level 50

Level 24:    Benumb    

Level 26:    Hail of Bullets    
 (A) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (*) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (*) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage: Level 50

Level 28:    Sleet    
 (A) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (*) Annihilation - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 50

Level 30:    Rune of Protection    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Heat Loss    

Level 35:    Soul Drain    
 (*) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 50
 (*) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage: Level 30
 (*) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50
 (*) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff: Level 50

Level 38:    Dark Embrace    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 50
 (*) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 50

Level 41:    Soul Storm    
 (A) Unbreakable Constraint - Accuracy/Hold/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (*)Unbreakable Constraint - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 50
 (*) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage (Toxic): Level 50
 (*) Gladiator's Net - Chance of Damage (Lethal): Level 50
 (*) Ghost Widow's Embrace - Chance of Damage (Psionic): Level 30

Level  44:    Snow Storm    

Level 47:    Maneuvers    

Level 49:    Glacial Shield    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Scourge    

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 4:    Athletic Run    

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 50
 (*) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 40

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 50
 (*) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 50
 (*) Power Transfer %Heal: Level 50

------------

Would you agree with my previous assessment that DP is, in fact, Generally fine overall? Perhaps a power or two in need of help but OK overall as a set?