What's your Taunt button?

Rylas

I've always put Taunt as the 5th power in my power tray. It was where I had it for my first Tanker and ever since, whether Tanker or Brute, Taunt has gone there. It occurred to me that other probably have go to spots for their powers. So Tanker community, where do you put your Taunt? Or other similarly used powers like self-heals (my go-to is Alt+1)?

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

First power on first tray.  Lead with it, even when soloing: the -range is also handy.  Generally my first tray is bread and butter attacks, starting with taunt: the 0 and maybe 9 r 8 are for stuff like Dull Pain.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

First tray, first power.  Generally I choose the first 4 or so powers in the first tray as ones I can quick push on the keyboard, when cats invade my space and I need to take my eyes of the screen for a bit.

Long ago I had a macro button set up to do a flex emote when taunting.  Baddies were so impressed by my physique they just had to attack.  It only worked half the time or so, but was pretty funny to watch the Perfect Zinger proc, and flex someone to death.

Long ago I had a macro button set up to do a flex emote when taunting.  Baddies were so impressed by my physique they just had to attack.  It only worked half the time or so, but was pretty funny to watch the Perfect Zinger proc, and flex someone to death.

Ha! Nice. I might have to do something similar with the "Get some" emote.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

Bound my taunt to the "T" key- easy to reach, don't have to look for where my cursor is in a rush

Speaking of binds, I often add powexec taunt to my banter binds, which each character tends to accumulate as a way of characterization by adding snappy banter in Local. 

"Where I come from, $target, this is called foreplay."

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Bound my taunt to the "T" key- easy to reach, don't have to look for where my cursor is in a rush

Speaking of binds, I often add powexec taunt to my banter binds, which each character tends to accumulate as a way of characterization by adding snappy banter in Local. 

"Where I come from, $target, this is called foreplay."

If only you could add the 'get some' emote into the emote :P