What Is The First Thing You Are Going To Do In Issue 27 Page 7?

dtjunkie

Here's what I'm immediately doing:

1. Adding a Clockwork winder to my main toon's costume. My main, Unclocked, is Clockwork themed and although the Clockwork Aether costumes have been a nice addition, I am very excited to finally get the winder on my original costume.

2. I have a Dark Melee/Rad Scrapper, Undead Sister Psyche, that I have played to 50 but haven't trained past 43 because I am waiting on the Psionic Mastery epic power pool. I had assumed that Issue 27 Page 7 would be out by the time I got to the epic power pools, but I had so much fun playing this toon I couldn't stop myself from getting to 50. Really excited to get the Psionic set so I'm going to train to 50, spend a lot of influence, and then give it a spin.

3. I have a lvl 20 Villain ready to run the new Striga content. Very excited as Striga is one of my favorite zones.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

First thing I'm going to do is change the power tray slots back to numbers, put the recharge timer at the bottom of powers, and re-save my options settings to options.txt.  Then I will save the classic keybinds to keybinds.txt so I never have to see the new modern keybinds.

The second thing is I will continue leveling my Katana/Bio Brute currently parked in Nova Praetoria, waiting to ding level 10 and get automatically assigned the Praetorian invention tutorial.  I could have just continued playing and done the tutorial myself for funsies, but I wanted to wait as I've wanted to see the invention tutorial pop-up be brought back for a while for new and returning players.

After that, make an Illusion/Arsenal Dominator.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lunar Ronin said:

First thing I'm going to do is change the power tray slots back to numbers, put the recharge timer at the bottom of powers, and re-save my options settings to options.txt.  Then I will save the classic keybinds to keybinds.txt so I never have to see the new modern keybinds.

Wow. Like, three trivial bind changes in that horrible 2004-concept set are worth all the rage? 😛

Did you get upset when Yugo changed their logo, too?

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1. Change the colors for all my widows/soldiers!

2. Update costumes for my 'main' with all the fancy new costume options!

3. Level up my lowbie widow who's been shelved for a bit, to see the new tweaks and content as I level!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Psyonico said:

First thing I'm doing is rolling an Arsenal/Traps controller. I already have the name and costume saved.

Same! I've had a fire farmer on Indomitable since 2019 with the name "Riot Control" that I'm excited to throw on a new Arsenal/Traps as well!

Edit; And respec my Widow/Fortunata!

Edited by Glacier Peak

Eh, I dunno.  Nothing that I can recall was like an OMHGGOTTARUSHTODOTHAT sort of thing.  It all looks good, don't get me wrong, just nothing stuck out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

0. Mess with the settings.  Hopefully some of the new changes aimed at modernizing the game won't screw me up too much but if they do I gotta fix them.

1. Illusion/Arsenal Dom.  Need a new Dominator to play and this sounds like it might be a good new experience.

2. Holstered weapons across the board.  I got a bunch of characters with Bows, Pistols, and Beam Rifles that are looking to be holstered on character.

3. Respec my Cold/Beam Defender.  The new Ice Mastery looks better for both concept and effectiveness. I might also look at Ice Mastery for my Spines/Ice Scrapper but I like Water Spout and Hibernate already.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Thumbs Up 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Roling an Arsenal/....something Controller and gonna crow about how awesome it it 🙂 

Edited by JasperStone

Forums  - a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Spam Response- Spam, in the context of cybersecurity, refers to any unsolicited and often irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent over the internet. 

1) Update my main's costume with all the fancy new Clockwork bits. Already got it saved, can't wait to use 'em!

2) Delete my ex-Goldbricker and re-roll them as an Arsenal/Sonic Dominator. 

3) Re-do my binds with the modern keymappings so I can finally set up binds I'm comfortable with instead of 1-0!

Lockely's AE Tales:

H: The Rook's Gambit (Arc ID 49351), P: Best Left Buried (WIP)

I just remembered: I do have something I want to do.  My current having-so-much-fun-I'm-playing-it-past-50 toon has mostly all "good enough" costumes slots but one, I cannot make it work for me, so I'm going to give her that new dress thingy that's coming out.

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I’m going to Disneyland.:-)

Probably make use of new AE toys.

Edited by cranebump

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

Roll a new Fire/Elec Melee Tanker and probably add it to the Fire Armor guide. I gots a good feeling about it with the new Thunderstrike.

Then roll a new Storm/Bio Sentinel. I love Storm to bits despite its many flaws and not only have there been some tweaks but it seems the devs are receptive to add some more.

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

respec my ice/dark corr main for the ranged Spirit Drain from Dark.  

Reslot my DP/Kin corr to remove the now-not-working Oblit set bonuses and reslot it with something else.

My invoice for 6 Enhancement Unslotters (plus time + R&D expenses) will be billed to the Homecoming Devs 😁

• Haha 2

First thing? Get back on my Crab Spider Soldier, who I left somewhere around level 28 after being IMMENSELY disappointed at how utterly tepid the 'capstone' of Omega Maneuver felt. See if the major changes to that, along with the rest of the balancing, makes him fun to play again!

At some point later, jump on my DP Sentinel to find out which of his costumes, if any, look good with Holstering.

...oh, who am I kidding, FIRST thing will be to get on my main Badger and go grab the handful of new badges. 😛

11 hours ago, Psyonico said:

First thing I'm doing is rolling an Arsenal/Traps controller. I already have the name and costume saved.

Same, though going Dominator instead. Going full superspy with this one...

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.