What's your mouse?

The one I have. A Logitec G602

Super comfortable, customizable buttons for whatever I want to do. Responsive, good battery life.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

What I have:  a simple, basic Logitech G550 (wired) 5-button mouse.

What I'm thinking of getting:  a Logitech G600 (wired) 20-button gaming mouse [[ https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0086UK7IQ/ ]]

What I lust for: Razer Naga Trinity 7+2/7/12 (wired) button gaming mouse [[ https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0788MCRGC/ ]]

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Elecom EX-G M-XT3UR trackball. I've used trackballs with my computers since before I started playing CoH. Originally Logitech Trackman, then Trackman Marble, and then Logitech went wireless or to different ergonomics that didn't feel right, so I investigated a couple of different varieties, and that's what I wound up with.

Because this is my everything system (and I sit 8' from the screen/tower), I'm 100% wireless. I pair my Logitech K800 KB with my Logitech Performance MX mouse.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I use the Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB paired with the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard. Plenty of macro buttons.  The software isn't the most user friendly, but it does get the job done. The best keyboard and mouse I have ever used.

Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball. Thumb operated, which is the ONLY style of mouse I have ever found to be comfortable for using longer than a couple of minutes. My dream mouse would be pretty much the same thing with perhaps a couple more buttons - this one has your default left, middle/mouse, right, plus 2 extras. I will only ever be in trouble if they cease making this style of mouse completely, which I certainly hope they don't, as they are proven to be one of, if not THE most ergonomic mouse style, and the least likely to ever cause carpal tunnel or aggravate existing carpal tunnel. I've been using this style of mouse since, *cough* nearly the dawn of computer mice existing, and I'd like to continue with that.

HP BR376AA.  It's a fairly basic 5 button mouse, but being left handed I prefer having the 4th and 5th buttons on either side rather than both being on one side.  It's such a good fit for me that when my first one stopped working I went to eBay to find another of the same model.

I have a Logitech mouse. It flashes red sometimes, so it is probably either a laser mouse, or possessed by spirits from the Underworld.

It has two special buttons on it, one of them makes a 'left click' happen, the other makes a 'right click' thing. There is also a round wheel between the two buttons, which I assume is where the miniature hamsters that make it work live.

I have a Razer Naga Epic.

My fantasy is a Razer Naga Epic, or any equivalent MMO mouse (with the 12 button array on the thumb) that has either a bog standard USB connector so I can use my own cables, or comes with a cable that is not cloth wrapped.

See, I have cats. For reasons unknown to man, they /HATE/ fuzzy cords. Like you'd think that the cords killed their boy, or owed them money or something. No fuzzy cord survives 24 hours in the house with out being chewed to pieces. Usually, literally within 10 minutes of me unboxing one of the things, Sobek the troublemaker, will literally be fighting me to bite the damn thing.

But Hob, you say, there are solutions for that! You can use this bitter apple spray and they won't bite it! Except my cats are stubborn. I have literally soaked the cable in the stuff. They bite it, make a yuck face about how bad it tastes and he go back to biting it...

They are lucky they are cute.

Logitech G502.  I've tried the MMO mice and I just didn't like them much.  This works for me and the only mouse I'd switch it for is the old Logitech G9x but I'm not going out and spending $200+ to someone who still has one in their inventory.

Hah, I use a Logitech G502 as well.

Great mouse, I love the adjustable weighting, and configurable dpi presets that can be changed on the fly.

Also, being able to unlock the wheel is a great little feature.

I bought a couple extra and put em on the shelf since I've gone through two already, and it looks like my third one is getting ready to die.

Excelsior - Grey Scale 50+ Emp/Dark Def - Thermal Meltdown 50+ Rad/Fire Brute - Old Growth 50+ Plant Troll - Enrico Fermi 50+ Rad Blaster

Everyone here is so extra. I use the trackpad on my Macbook Pro.

Well if I was ON my MBP. ;)

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

"Here I come to save the daaaaaaaaay!"

Don't touch the cape though...he's very sensitive about it

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Don't touch the cape though...he's very sensitive about it

I don't want to know what you use for left, and right click on a mouse like that, let alone any special function buttons. I really don't want to know!  ;)

What was no more, is REBORN!