This is how it start's jerk hacking (dupin)

(Because it wouldn't be City of Heroes without our beloved Unique Dragon.)

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker  >:( and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!  >:(

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.

Never fear, we are constantly vigilant against the menacing threat of jerk hackers. If a jerk hacker is found, we reverse hack-jerk, and they are actually the ones who well be gone to the americans!

(not actually a dev or affiliated with the server team, but SOMEBODY had to post the countersign)

• Like 1

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker  >:( and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!  >:(

These are the sacred texts of the Justice server.

• Like 1

The world can be a crappy, nasty and unforgiving place at times. Let's be a community that people will envy. Have each others backs, report hackers and those who would make this place something to run from instead of run to. The wonderful folks who run this place need us to be their eyes and ears so they can take action. After all...

8HEGHO2.gif

• Like 1
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Why does it have to be to Americans?

We hate hackers to!

At least I do!

Send the hackers to Antarctica!!

Why yes I do know what a search feature is. However with the 1000 returns it is hard to dig through all that. So I ask in posts.

*applause*

Now we just need the Lesbian Hellions, the Jenkins Conspiracy, the Jeremy Jenkins Employment Records, and the Salty Asylum and this place will be just like home again.

Yeees, the Hellion motherfathers. That CoH had a native description box was really such a gift.

• Like 1

• 1 year later
On 5/7/2019 at 8:48 PM, Maldroth said:

These are the sacred texts of the Justice server.

Wait, what? I could have sworn that was on the Freedom Server forums? I played both servers so who knows, it could have been Justice Server's forums, but my memory is swearing up and down it was Freedom.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, PSLAnimal said:

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker  😠 and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!  😠

spacer.png

On 5/8/2019 at 1:15 AM, Oubliette_Red said:

Pancake!

Waffle!

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.