New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

2 hours ago, Kallisti said:

Kallisti Gold had a dream that she was able to get hold of Sister Solaris' dress and get it dyed a more appropriate colour:

1551008661_kallistisolaris.thumb.png.4629c896a69c60e3d96bab70ec304cbd.png

This was done using the Icon app in NPC mode. I was surprised how little clipping it caused, mostly to do with the Glam hairstyle, but that clips a lot of existing items.

The biggest issue was the internal colours of the dress. Much like the trench coat, there is no control for the internal colours so they were initially black. What was most interesting was the front panel of the skirt is inside out, ie black was showing on the outside and gold/yellow on the inside. I had to manually edit the costume save file to get the colours to be correct.

The other issue this costume has is it needs the 'nude' chest costume piece which is another NPC only object because the dress is actually a chest detail piece. You then add the belt and you've got the outfit.

At least Kallisti Gold got to dream about being so marvellously sexy in this dress 🙂

So lets have this piece made public please?????

agreed, yes plz

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 1

Long skirts, like Nadia in First Ward (and other styles, but it's a place to start).

• Like 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:57 AM, Guardia said:

Okay, okay, hear me out.

New skin replacement for War Mace, and maybe all handheld items.

PILLOWS.

Srsly.

-g

Little bit of a necro, but I missed this first time around.  Best. Idea. Ever.

• Like 1

Ported from another thread as I was tired, confused, etc. when I posted in wrong place

"I would like to be able to dual wield pistols as melee weapons even if we can't get a dual pistol -scrapper- set.

The pistols going off (firing sound, muzzle flash) with the stabbing attack would be nice, but I would settle for being able to pick pistols as my melee weapons on dual wield. 

Some masks with white eyes/ey-holes would be nice. or two tone so that you could pick the eye/eye-hole color.

A couple of different turbans would be nice. Unadorned and with a third-eye jewel as two examples.

Animal heads that scale to the body size versus having to scale the body size to fit the animal head size would be nice. Some animal heads always seem to be too small to to me in proportion to the character's body.

It would be cool to be able to link the travel auras directly to a power so that they turn on when you use the power.

Same goes with a costume part that would appear when you use a travel power - like when you use a raptor pack and the it shows up on your back. I know that there are some/few costume parts that do interact with the travel powers, but being able to pick something like this as part of the power customization would be nice.

So maybe a backpack that has the raptor wings in it that looks like a backpack sort of thing and then when you use fly/hover the wings pop out of it or it simply transforms to a raptor pack.

sorry tired and pinwheeling. I need to go to sleep."

Edited by UltraAlt
  • Like 3

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 11/2/2019 at 10:48 AM, Heraclea said:

WRfLKjM.jpg

Is that for a Spines power set power customization option?

• Haha 3

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 3 weeks later

I have no idea if this is feasible or not but... would it be possible to add another row of color to the color selection palette?  The jump from Dark Blue to Purple seems rather wide to me (especially since it skips over my favorite shades of purple/indigo).  It also seems odd to me that we don't have an indigo palette when there is literally a character named "Indigo" in the game... who wears purple???

I was thinking of something like the Row F complimentary color shown here:
https://hcwiki.cityofheroes.dev/wiki/Costume_Color_Schemes

• Like 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

Long single braid hair for men and women. Like mid back length.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Just in case a few of these new requests have already been asked, I apologize.

Now, with that out of the way, for a few more "simpler" costume pieces. Could we please get the boots and gloves, or even just the pattern, the Strongmen in the Carnival of Shadows wear? As well as making the Full pattern for Tights Sleek and Full made available for all glove types, with maybe even a similar option made for boots? I would also like to see Small Pointed Glove, Small Flared Glove and Wristbands get a Tights option like Barbarian Ring and Barbarian Iron have.

• Like 3

I'd like to request the Cosmic Corsair Backpack, but just the collar ring please.

It's amazing all by itself.

If it's been requested before, please forgive me.

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 4

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I haven't sorted through the thread, but one thing i'd like to see: bones.  Not just the bone themed stuff we have now, but actual skeletal structure for body options.  You could make concepts like skeletal knights or skeleton troopers in power armor, or have only a hand or foot exposed as an accident or some after effects of your powers.  Would be fun.

Another idea would be Japanese clothing like kimonos or yukatas, perhaps as a robe option.  I tried to make a kimono on one of my female characters but the options we have aren't quite good enough.

Edited by ZorkNemesis
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 2 weeks later

Not a new piece, but a change in primary/secondary colour assignment on an existing one.

Currently, the Tech Knight skin for War Mace has the glowing orb set to match the primary colour, while the glowing accents are the secondary colour. It would be nice if the orb was the secondary colour to align with glowing accents. Or could be separately coloured (orb primary + smoke fx secondary maybe?)

image.png.13812e764b3264f2103d7622b8472a7f.png

• Like 10
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

• 2 months later

How about fixing those costume pieces that can't be colored for some reason like the office belt and Hellenic sandals? Like, what where the og devs smoking when they made them?

Speaking of high some high collars without capes like the ones the Council Galaxy guys wear.

*EDIT* Some other things I just thought of.

An option to have winged boots without the aura. I recently made a character with bronze colored winged boot and the aura does not look good.

Back options with trench coats, cybertech long jacket, and gunslinger 3 belt. This feels like an oversight from the old devs, like I can understand capes but why all back options except the crab backpack?

Edited by Beef Ninja
Some other things I just thought of.
  • Like 4

On 5/29/2021 at 9:14 PM, MIGHTYMOUSE1981 said:

Would love to see the hanaya mask that is worn by the tsoo I been wanting that since LIVE

100px-DragonBlueInkMan1.jpg.40289f8cda8d9450c36a60f7936b4157.jpg

While I might like to see it I think that is the only missing item?

What would stop people from making a full on Tsoo character then?

Also hey welcome to the best part of the forums @MIGHTYMOUSE1981 zb7XgP0P_o.png

• Thumbs Up 4

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 4 weeks later