is atlas park hellion golf still possible

trogenion

Shouldn't be anything to keep it from happening. All you need is something with KB (and if you're truly dedicated, lots of KB enhancement.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Nova would be amazing for this LMAO.

The Fallen Gunners around Prometheus Park would be good place to start - try to get them onto the pedestal under the statue.

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom

Naw, go to somewhere like +30, use /Martial Combat in blaster secondary. 

Be one with the Ki Push, love the Ki push.

6 slot that thing. Hit a bad ass boss and......watch them slowly rag dolls fly away like skeet shooting.  Wacky hold and repel aspects in the info.  I fell in love first bad guy I hit in Outbreak and giggle every time.

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

My PB has an AoE attack which is *excellent* for Hellion golf!  It's been a while, but I believe the "Solar Flare" power is good for it!

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

2 minutes ago, Chris24601 said:

Not 0, but Gust from Storm Summoning is epic. So is Gravity’s Lift.

Wormhole's cheating somewhat....

But still fun.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I try to count how many stories I send them upwards with Crushing Uppercut.  Do KB enhancements work vertical as well as horizontal?

Everlasting's Actionette 

Also Wolfhound, Starwave, Blue Gale, Relativity Rabbit, and many more!

4 hours ago, wolfshadow31 said:

On live my AR/nrg blaster would hit power boost, then punch a level 1 in AP across the parking lot with power thrust.  Fun times

Hellion Golf will never be what it was before ED, when you could six-slot Power Thrust for KB, and it was killed as a cross-zone bombardment activity when Power Boost was altered to no longer boost KB. You can still punt low-level Hellion (or, more effectively, Clockwork, who are weak to it) for entertaining distances, but lobbing Hellions up onto the parapets of the War Walls on the other side of the zone is just a memory.

5 hours ago, MunkiLord said:

Sometimes I'll go to rooftops in Atlas just to use Nova or Gale for shits and giggles.

This.  I was going to say that my favorite targets for this are on rooftops, particularly the Circle in Kings Row, since you can send them so much farther by starting at a higher elevation.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Ok.

Everyone.

Just stop.

. . .

We need to join forces and compel the Homecoming Team to make a "Just For Fun" P2W Vendor Power which is a golf club that deals 0 Damage, but has the highest maximum Knockback, BUT only works on enemies who con grey to you (so it can't be used to screw with actual gameplay).

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4