Resist to Endurance Draining attacks, where are they?

Solarverse

Pretty sure that's the same thing? Not 100% sure. But pretty sure. Look at like, Elec Armor. 

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

15 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I see the resist to Endurance Recovery debuffs, but I cannot see the resistance to Endurance Draining debuffs. Anyone know where this info can be found?

Are you talking about the ingame combat attributes display? If so, you can't see end drain resist because end drain resistance isn't debuff resistance.

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

18 minutes ago, macskull said:

Are you talking about the ingame combat attributes display? If so, you can't see end drain resist because end drain resistance isn't debuff resistance.

What type of resist is it then? Can we see a read-out of this anywhere?

23 minutes ago, Aurora_Girl said:

Pretty sure that's the same thing? Not 100% sure. But pretty sure. Look at like, Elec Armor. 

That is actually what brought me to ask this question. It's two different things. One resists to endurance recovery debuffs , while the other is resist to endurance drain. I can find the resistance to recovery debuff with no problems, but I cannot find the resist to endurance drains anywhere.

In these City of Data entries:

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=tanker_defense.radiation_armor.gamma_boost&at=tanker

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=tanker_defense.electric_armor.static_shield&at=tanker

There are entries that read like:

"+86.5% Resistance (Endurance, Recovery) (self only) for 1.25s"

and

"+129.75% Resistance (Endurance, Recovery) (all affected targets) for 0.75s"

I would guess that resisting Endurance is the thing that resists Endurance Drain. 

Also, Radiation and Electric armor seems to have it.

Edit: And Bio and Invulnerability

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=tanker_defense.bio_organic_armor.inexhaustible&at=tanker

https://cod.uberguy.net./html/power.html?power=tanker_defense.invulnerability.resist_energies&at=tanker

Edited by BZRKR
added bio and invul

Whatever your recovery rate is would be your "resistance" to the drain, I'd suppose.  Fill up that blue bar faster, having it emptied hurts le

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

42 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

I see the resist to Endurance Recovery debuffs, but I cannot see the resistance to Endurance Draining debuffs. Anyone know where this info can be found?

A good olace to start is looking at invulnerability. It has a power resist energies which resists end drains and recovery debuffs. Check this in mids.  Boot up one in game and see if the stat shows in combat stats anywhere

2 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

That is actually what brought me to ask this question. It's two different things. One resists to endurance recovery debuffs , while the other is resist to endurance drain. I can find the resistance to recovery debuff with no problems, but I cannot find the resist to endurance drains anywhere.

They are not the same thing, however they are often paired together. So odds are, what you see as recovery debuff resistance will also be your endurance drain resistance.

• Thumbs Up 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

8 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

What type of resist is it then? Can we see a read-out of this anywhere?

There's no way to see a total affecting your character, no.

3 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Whatever your recovery rate is would be your "resistance" to the drain, I'd suppose.  Fill up that blue bar faster, having it emptied hurts le

There is specific "endurance drain resistance" which is usually represented as "res(endurance)" ingame. Only a few powers grant it.

EDIT: Here's an example screenshot from the power information for Accelerate Metabolism.

image.png.3ee4e935c043f7febe726f82f0037aea.png

Edited by macskull
  • Like 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 28JAN22)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

They are not the same thing, however they are often paired together. So odds are, what you see as recovery debuff resistance will also be your endurance drain resistance.

If you look at Static Shield, you'll see that it covers two types of Endurance resist effects.

1089573348_Screenshot(36).thumb.png.32df1609139dbf2a1efbdec45319c713.png

Then you take a look at Grounded, and it covers only one type.

1291783764_Screenshot(37).thumb.png.6f7355e57a98cb67944a0d70c674154a.png

Now, we check the combat attributes and it shows the Recovery Resistance, but it does not show the Endurance Drain resistance. I noticed this when I had realized that the attributes given by Grounded were not added to the Recovery Resist information in the combat attributes. That was what got me to realize that the two attributes were separate from each other and that so far as I can tell, there is no attribute log to cover the resistance to recover. I'll post that pic in the next chat below.

3 minutes ago, Solarverse said:

Then you take a look at Grounded, and it covers only one type.

Neat, I wondered which powers did one and not both. This is certainly one of them (verified on CoD, since the help display in game can be buggy). There are a lot of attributes not displayed, unfortunately. I believe they could be added but I am not sure of the process. I'd love to see Fly magnitude displayed, personally. 

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

1 minute ago, Bopper said:

Neat, I wondered which powers did one and not both. This is certainly one of them (verified on CoD, since the help display in game can be buggy). There are a lot of attributes not displayed, unfortunately. I believe they could be added but I am not sure of the process. I'd love to see Fly magnitude displayed, personally. 

Okay, I just wanted to make sure I was not overlooking it anywhere. Thought maybe I kept over looking it as I dropped down all the different tabs.And yes, I soooo agree with the flight magnitude, that would be a great addition indeed.

1 hour ago, Bopper said:

You mean negative fly haha

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Yeah I am currently maining a Dark Invulnerability Brute.  Go for my end bar.   No really, it’s funny.  If you actually manage to make headway I will zap two or three of the mobs with Dark Consumption and fill it back up…

• Thumbs Up 1

Although I cannot claim to have anywhere near the in-game experience/technical proficiency of previous posters, I think I can identify at least one thing that's seriously helped with the damn Mata Sappers: Picking up Conserve Power.  After hitting this (often prior to scrapping the boss Titans) I beeline straight for the Sapper and hit him with, say, Focus or Knockout Blow.  Either of these keep buddy (term applied in the most colloquial sense) from getting up before finishing touches can be applied; nonetheless, the Sappers have hit frequently prior to the knockdown, and, with Conserve Power, are stuck at pulling about 25-30% end.

The other methods mentioned here might certainly work; however, I personally have found Conserve Power to be an indispensable Malta-killing tool.

Wishing we could have had the wonderful Atlas Park snowfall till March,

Black Talon

1 hour ago, Black Talon said:

Although I cannot claim to have anywhere near the in-game experience/technical proficiency of previous posters, I think I can identify at least one thing that's seriously helped with the damn Mata Sappers: Picking up Conserve Power.  After hitting this (often prior to scrapping the boss Titans) I beeline straight for the Sapper and hit him with, say, Focus or Knockout Blow.  Either of these keep buddy (term applied in the most colloquial sense) from getting up before finishing touches can be applied; nonetheless, the Sappers have hit frequently prior to the knockdown, and, with Conserve Power, are stuck at pulling about 25-30% end.

The other methods mentioned here might certainly work; however, I personally have found Conserve Power to be an indispensable Malta-killing tool.

Wishing we could have had the wonderful Atlas Park snowfall till March,

Black Talon

Lol. Some people use targeting macros for stuff like sappers. Two things 1) i never figured tge Fing things out 2) what do you do with a roomful of freak superstunners?  This is why even my squishies play dirty.  Dark/Dark Blaster.  Stealth….Nuke (has a massive to hit debuff if you live).  Ice/cold Corruptor… fully ranged.  Softcap ranged defense.  Stays way out if the combat zone    But the Dark/Invul Brute.  Heh.  The more the merrier.  

Luminara: Thank you!  I've got a Fire/Fire Blaster over on Excelsior, who's been really hammering on the offensive side of things - being what he is, there's really no other option than, "Take 'em down hard and take 'em down fast" - and I had been wondering as to how he was going to be handling Malta, as an example, when he started hitting the mid-late 30s.  Employing Consume offers a wonderful potential out for him in such a circumstance.  Please keep these nuggets of wisdom coming our way. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Energy Aura has 25% resistance. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel