Favorite Individual pet/henchmen

FenrisWolf44

Pick one and only one from the list below. Obviously if you haven't tried them all just pick one from what you do know. And why does that one stand out for you from all the others?

Soldier

Spec Ops

Commando

Zombie

Grave Knight

Lich

Genin Jounin

Oni

Battle Droid

Protector Bot

Assault Bot

Thug

Enforcer

Bruiser

Demonling

Demon

Demon Prince

Wolf

Lion

Dire Wolf

I think I'll nominate the humble Tier 1 Zombies. I like they way they are animated and "arresting" your opponents by feeding them to your zombie horde as they call  for "Brains!" is just so wrong.

Edited by pblue
  • Like 1

I like the Jounin and Spec-Ops ones the best - they just feel like the epitome of those sets;  The Oni doesn't really feel very ninja-like to me, and while the Commando is indeed a soldier, he feels more like a dumb heavy gunner guy than what should be the capstone member of your unit.

"Arsonist Thug, who I keep having to recall 2 or 3 times a mission because he keeps getting himself killed. His heart is really in it." -- Thug Therapist, Excelsior

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

• Developer

I think Clowns are pretty high up the list for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

22 hours ago, soulerflare said:

Bruiser for me, largely just because it was the first MM I got high enough to get the boss pet.

The game instantly changed and suddenly I felt stronkkkkk. 

And he rides in on a motorcycle. That's class.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm rather fond of the demon prince, myself

• Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• Developer
7 hours ago, StrikerFox said:

That would be awesome. Summon and a compact vehicle appears, brakes abruptly on screen with an stream of clowns tumbling out of the vehicle.

full-car-clown-car.gif.07756763c4cdf220243c4a43645af070.gif

Wouldn't be the first Simpsons references we had!

(Looking at you, "Extract Dr. Pierce" mission from Buzzsaw)

hc_sig copy.jpg

There comes a time in which all stories must come to an end. It's a shame, hero, that you and your people aren't writing the end of yours. We've taken it upon ourselves to be the author of this universe's story, and your chapter will be added to the ever-growing story of how we dictated the path for all life.

7 hours ago, The Caretaker said:

Wouldn't be the first Simpsons references we had!

(Looking at you, "Extract Dr. Pierce" mission from Buzzsaw)

The game already has at least one Simpsons bit.  Television's second mission for The Television Report arc is straight up a Simpsons episode.  Also the Innanimate Carbon Rod.

As for the topic, i'm feeling the Dire Wolf personally.  Unique model, cool snowy wolf aestetic, pretty strong and Cold damage is a top-tier.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

• 3 months later

Soldier.  Why, because he was my first and you always remember your first even if you are disappointed by their performance.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 2 weeks later
On 3/31/2022 at 1:15 AM, kelika2 said:

arsonist where

This.  It's the big flaming red hair that does it!  Which disappears with the second power up*, unfortunately (though you do see it on zone change, as sometimes the L3 costume is not applied, but the power up itself is, if the effect symbols to the right of their name are to be believed.)

* Seriously?  His Tier 3 upgrade has him squish that magnificent edifice under a do rag like the other two, instead of, oh, I don't know.  An actual little flame at the peak?

Edited by Norl