On 5/5/2022 at 10:27 PM, Cobalt Arachne said:

Fiiiiiiiiiine; Only one more though! 🤔

Me walking to go post a teaser:
stompy.gif.d11921a41301189da5ef6d6790be71a0.gif
Also me when my walking IS the teaser... 👀

Imodium AD might help with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

On 5/5/2022 at 10:27 PM, Cobalt Arachne said:

Fiiiiiiiiiine; Only one more though! 🤔

Me walking to go post a teaser:
stompy.gif.d11921a41301189da5ef6d6790be71a0.gif
Also me when my walking IS the teaser... 👀

While I'm sure some will appreciate a more menacing walk for RP reasons, ain't know way in hell I'm givin up the hippy shake on my ladies.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Bionic_Flea said:

I know this much is Troooo!

Every time I hear this song all I can think of is that episode of Modern Family where Edward Norton guest stars as one of the members of Spandau Ballet.

Liberty and Virtue server refugee. Everlasting resident.

Main/Planned Characters:

• Astellus - Kinetic/Energy/Mu Scrapper (Magic)
  • Plasmitar - Radiation/Energy/Flame Blaster (Science)
  • Scionic - Psychic/Atomic/Soul Blaster (Mutation)
  • Safehouse - Street Justice/Energy Aura Scrapper (Magic)
  • Starshear - Energy/Atomic/Force Blaster (Science)
  • Neonstar - Luminous/Luminous Peacebringer (Natural)
  • Faerwald - Gravity/Energy/Psionic Dominator (Science)
  • Fomalhaut - Rad/Rad Sentinel (Science)

On 5/7/2022 at 3:14 PM, arcane said:

Starting to think Troo might be the worst

its all in the profile pic

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 4/4/2022 at 11:23 AM, The Caretaker said:

The Dark Ones never rest!

Of course they never rest I get the zoomies at odd hours

• Thumbs Up 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Page 4 is nearing completion

Soon

"Development is still fully underway!

The original plan was that we were going to release a small 'Page 3.1' update in January that would've included the almost done things that missed Page 3's release date. However due to circumstance and availability on our dev team changing unexpectedly, it had to be delayed and it was rolled into Page 4 instead.

Page 4 is nearing completion and everyone on the team is very excited to pull back the curtain and show you guys what's coming. It's already looking to be a massive update with a plethora of long-time feature requests. This upcoming Page 4 update is a full blown page, and includes a huge amount of stuff beyond what would've been the Page 3.1 update if it had happened in January.

The reason we can't commit to dates/reveal things until they're closer to release is because our timetables are not directly under our control. We're all unpaid volunteers who donate our time and expertise to work on the game for free, but how much time we can donate varies a huge amount on a day-to-day basis. We can't commit time that would cause our personal lives to suffer, as that's not long-term sustainable, so we work on the game as much as we possibly can as unpaid volunteers. Our love for this game/its community is the passion that continues to fuel us to work on it, and I can promise you there is no shortage of it on the dev team.

Homecoming prides itself in the consistency of our updates, operations, and running the game in a very professional manner, comparable to the game's quality when it was a retail service backed by a publisher. That being said, oftentimes that gives players the impression that our content output should also be equal to a professional development studio, but unfortunately that's not possible since we're not able to work on the game full-time, 40 hours a week, like a paid team would.

We thank everyone for their patience, it's not easy waiting sometimes, but we are doing our utmost to ensure it's worth that wait! 💙" - sources

🙂

Edited by Troo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Up 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

On 5/7/2022 at 7:49 AM, Troo said:

I just want some glowie bracers.

like those "Hero Corps Vigilantes"

#comeonfolks

17 hours ago, Troo said:

a plethora of long-time feature requests.

a mullet, pistol fingers, and giant chicken feet? i got altitis needs that are going unfulfilled! 😁

• Haha 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

8 hours ago, socom242 said:

I'd like a female/feminine voice for the Sonic Attacks.

I am thinking 70 year old grandma with smoking cough

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

18 hours ago, socom242 said:

I'd just like to get music-themed animations for Sonic, like the ToV Sirens have.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

19 hours ago, socom242 said:

you do not really want that , they have that for Champions Online  although they call it a "singer" and its an ongoing source for laughs and memes (Sapphire) 🤣

• Like 1

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

On 5/8/2022 at 6:29 AM, Bill Z Bubba said:

While I'm sure some will appreciate a more menacing walk for RP reasons, ain't know way in hell I'm givin up the hippy shake on my ladies.

Yes but now you can have hippy shakes for your dudes, too!

Hippy shakes for everyone!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 5/6/2022 at 4:14 AM, Glacier Peak said:

Kinda reminds me of maybe a sped up Dwarf form walk then. I'm probably way off - I didn't even realize it wasn't new lol

We need the hips-wiggle walk on dwarf form as compensation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern King Solar Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Peacebringer Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Stone Armor for Sentinels (along with Seismic Blast) is pretty heavily expected to be in Page 4 given that profileration was one of the things that didn't make the cut for the last update.

Not to say it's a guarantee, but it seems likely given it's a 'Devs are aware of/working on it' thing. xD

• Like 1

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.