Airline tickets anyone?

Snarky

Someone has obviously mistaken our community for the jet setters of the world

I f we had that much disposable cash we would have bought the rights to the game and hired a staff to start recoding it for modern platforms. (Faithfully reproducing everything of course…)

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Game Master

Please keep reporting anything like that. We appreciate everyones efforts to keep the forum spam free as much as possible.

And yes, it's a bit weird to get lots of airline spam. I think they might have misread City of Heroes: Homecoming and  thought it said Lufthansa 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

Please keep reporting anything like that. We appreciate everyones efforts to keep the forum spam free as much as possible.

And yes, it's a bit weird to get lots of airline spam. I think they might have misread City of Heroes: Homecoming and  thought it said Lufthansa 😛 

Eh, the only Weird thing is that they're using the same number 😛

• Thanks 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

2 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

Eh, the only Weird thing is that they're using the same number 😛

Anything to get somebody to click on a link.  No matter how stupid.  It is no doubt bot generated and just looking for victims with a wide net

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

Someone has obviously mistaken our community for the jet setters of the world

I f we had that much disposable cash we would have bought the rights to the game and hired a staff to start recoding it for modern platforms. (Faithfully reproducing everything of course…)

Having done some traveling via the skies recently I saw your thread title and was interested in learning more. 

Then I realized it said "tickets" not "tickles."

I'm disappointed 😞 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

6 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

I think they might have misread City of Heroes: Homecoming and  thought it said Lufthansa 😛 

The words do look the same if you look at them from a certain angle.

• Haha 3

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Given the sudden appearance of so many of them, either there's a newly discovered vulnerability, a disgruntled loser having a tantrum, or the site just got 'found'.

All three of these problems are solved in the short term by turning off new member signups while you dig a moat and fill it with barbed wire.

• Like 1

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak

28 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I just got confirmation for my flight to Stockholm from those spam links, but now my bank accounts and cryptocurrency accounts are glitching and show $0.00. Weird, I'm sure my banks and brokers will get the glitch sorted soon. Stockholm is going to be soo fun!

Good luck with that.  PS, you thought about visiting Compton instead?

Myself, I think these inspired me.  Called in "sick' and taking a staycation day!  Time to finish those 35-39 arcs and start 40-44.  50 Here I come!

Edited by Snarky

30 minutes ago, Snarky said:

Good luck with that.  PS, you thought about visiting Compton instead?

Myself, I think these inspired me.  Called in "sick' and taking a staycation day!  Time to finish those 35-39 arcs and start 40-44.  50 Here I come!

Damn a staycation day while my wife is at work and the baby is at daycare sounds like a great idea. I'd have enough time to take care of my yard, put the Christmas decorations back up above the garage, buy some beer and make a new toon.

Sadly I'm already at work, so maybe next week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't they know we already know how to fly?

• Haha 2
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

3 hours ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Damn a staycation day while my wife is at work and the baby is at daycare sounds like a great idea. I'd have enough time to take care of my yard, put the Christmas decorations back up above the garage, buy some beer and make a new toon.

Sadly I'm already at work, so maybe next week.

yeah, i'm starting a new back workout routine.  since i just got educated that the three sets of strict pullups i worked so hard to get good at are, in fact, a crap back exercise.  

so, various rows and a very wide grip pullup set with the body sort of planked out at a 45 degree forward hits the back.  i will probably need to cheat to get the 5+ i want of these.  step stool ready.  i may need to cheat the first one lol.  luckily my squat rack has a landmine attachment for rows.  need to get a t bar handle for the olympic bar.  today i will probably just strangle grip it.  narrow but it will start to get the muscles used to the new world order

*update:  I got 1 "wide grip pullup", although I did not have the focus to plank my legs out much. Then I did 8 full range wides with my legs propped out on the cage so not full body weight.  oof, they are tough.  I will get those eight though lol, it may take me all year.

Edited by Snarky