Null the Gull and Alignment missions

Alignment missions is located on the red side of Pocket D on top of a truck.

Null the Gull can be done starting at level 20, when Tips will start dropping off defeated enemies. Tips have a dedicated tab in the Contact window.

Tips, which lead to Alignment missions, will start dropping after you train to level 20.  Null the Gull is located on top of the truck on the villain side of Pocket D, and can be accessed at level 1 to change alignment (as well set a number of other, somewhat esoteric, options)

Null the Gull can be done starting at level 20, when Tips will start dropping off defeated enemies. Tips have a dedicated tab in the Contact window.

Uhhh...

Tips, which lead to Alignment missions, will start dropping after you train to level 20.  Null the Gull is located on top of the truck on the villain side of Pocket D, and can be accessed at level 1 to change alignment (as well set a number of other, somewhat esoteric, options)

This. If you get the free travel powers from the nice P2W lady you can make the trek at level 1 without much danger. There are two trucks (if I remember correctly) in Pocket D. Null is on the truck on the redside.

In my experience, the access to Pocket D from Talos Island is usually very safe - you can run there in an almost direct line from the train.

Only thing you have to watch out for are any Warriors or Freaks camping out behind the Tram Station or immediately behind the wooden fencing just before the street where the entrance to Pocket D is; quite often a mob of Freaks are milling about there.

But all in all, all villains are easy enough to evade if you just keep your eyes open. And using Ninja Run + [Whatever other Sprint you like] at the same time, gives you enough speed to rush past.

In my experience, the access to Pocket D from Talos Island is usually very safe - you can run there in an almost direct line from the train.

The run in Kings Row is about as safe -- you head due west from the tram, crossing the road; there's an empty lot with a rock formation toward the back in front of you. If there are Clockwork in the lot, jump over the fence to its north and use it to mask you from them. At the end of the lot, there's a trench; if you jumped over the fence, jump diagonally to it, because there are often Clockwork on the north side of the fence from it. Run west and cross the next road; there's another empty lot, which may have a spawn of Skulls near the building to the north; they're easy to go around. On the west side of the lot is a chain-link fence you jump over, and right there is a truck with its lights on. Go around to its back, and you'll see Pocket D flyers on the ground. Click on the back of the truck, and you'll be taken to Pocket D. Barring any detours to skate Clockwork, it's a dead straight line west from the tram.

The days of running to pocket D should be over... just build your private SG base, put in your TPers, and slap that pocket D beacon on one.

I really need to get around to building a base.

I resisted for a long time, but my son totally begged me to let him build one, and now I would never go back

*Teleporters to most zones, Blue, Red, and Gold...Great for running missions

*NPC Trainers for leveling, Quartermaster as a universal store, ICON employee, Nurse for Inspy's

*Salvage Racks, Enhancement tables for my low level toons, and Inspy Storage (I put the large ones in there and now that it's full, I can always go back get a large inspy for a tough mission, instead of paying 50K+ for them

*Crafting tables (which are conviently next to my salvage racks)...don't have to run to the few University's that there are

*Medbay as an alternative to the Hospital, and more importantly to evade Prisons on CoT or Council Missions.

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

*NPC Trainers for leveling, Quartermaster as a universal store, ICON employee, Nurse for Inspy's

What section of the base editor are these located in? I was not aware these were things you could add to bases!!!

Under NPC's...

*Vanguard Drill Instructor, Midnight Loremaster and Arachnos Arbiter are trainers

*Vanguard Quartermaster, Midnight Quartermaster, and Arachnos Quartermaster are stores (only Enhancements, but all level of Enhancements (TO, DO, SO))

*Nurse is the same all other Nurses in hospitals (Sells Inspy's)

*Icon Employee and Facemaker are tailors

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Tips show up under contacts, on a tab specifically for tips which appears when you get your first tip.

I pondered starting my own SG and building my own base for about a month, but I took the plunge this weekend and am quite happy I did. It is way handier than I ever thought it would be.

Thanks for all of this great input. When you get a tip does it show up in missions? I was playing live when Going Rogue was out but I honestly can’t remember lol

Under contacts is a Tip Tab it appears after you get your first tip).  It also shows as a Reward when you defeat a mob who gives you one (show you don't have to keep checking to see if you have one)

Under Tech and Arcane Medical are Auto-Doc and Tree of Life respectively as well.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Under Tech and Arcane Medical are Auto-Doc and Tree of Life respectively as well.

It's true, but between having the nurse and the quartermaster, you get a much broader coverage than Auto Doc will do

For anyone having trouble finding Null the Gull.

Literally a seagull sitting on top of a truck.

I spent about 20 minutes looking at all the NPC names before someone finally told me that.

If you do not face plant at least once a day; Go reset your Notoriety.

It's true, but between having the nurse and the quartermaster, you get a much broader coverage than Auto Doc will do

At a glance, Auto-Doc and nurse are the same.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

As far as I can tell, you can only have three tips at a time. Once you have investigated them and turned them into missions, you can get three more.

I’ve been pretty lucky.  I usually get a new TIP mission while doing a TIP mission.  I normally have three banked until I change alignments and they get erased.

At a glance, Auto-Doc and nurse are the same.

I haven't used Auto-Doc since Live...back then it only handed out Blue's and Green's.  But I see now that they are both the same on Homecoming...my apologies...