Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I want to preface this by saying I'm not nearly as good at design as some folks in here. I'm very "plain Jane" with a lot of costumes, sticking to similar costume "sets" and color schemes, but I went a bit farther this time and I'm really happy with how it came out.

Meet Low Point, my Ice/Icy Dominator. I'm particularly happy with this one because I didn't stick to any one set like I usually do, and found a bunch of good pieces that I mixed and matched into a good look for him. He's an unstable, nihilistic youth who developed super powers from a mutation, and is out to make the world just as cold and frozen as his heart is.

LowPoint.jpg.061c13be57d07e879b63c4addb1f7de2.jpg

• Like 18

Global Handle: @Gibs

A guy with unpopular opinions.

Here's one I recently put together:

Danger Claw - Natural Claws/SR Brute

Really happy with how it came out. I wanted to have something visual where the claws would be hidden in the gloves and the Banded robotic gloves worked out nicely. I also wanted an excuse to use the samurai menpo mask (which should really be ported to non helmet options.)

dangerclaw1.jpg

dangerclaw2.jpg

Edited by Drakwatch
  • Like 15

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom

On 4/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, KalSpiro said:

Time to add to this list, it's been a while
 image.png.acab4be6c3535946854d0aad96ecedbd.png          image.png.cea14e5f3484a8956714c8b2efab172e.png

Several great looks in there KalSpiro, particularly GoldieBot and DemonGirl here.

On 5/1/2021 at 11:01 PM, GastlyGibus said:

I want to preface this by saying I'm not nearly as good at design as some folks in here. I'm very "plain Jane" with a lot of costumes, sticking to similar costume "sets" and color schemes, but I went a bit farther this time and I'm really happy with how it came out.

Meet Low Point, my Ice/Icy Dominator. I'm particularly happy with this one because I didn't stick to any one set like I usually do, and found a bunch of good pieces that I mixed and matched into a good look for him. He's an unstable, nihilistic youth who developed super powers from a mutation, and is out to make the world just as cold and frozen as his heart is.

LowPoint.jpg.061c13be57d07e879b63c4addb1f7de2.jpg

Good things can happen when you mix and match synergistically Gastly. zb7XgP0P_o.png

21 minutes ago, Commune said:

brawnlogo.png

Nice one Commune and welcome to the best part of the forums. zb7XgP0P_o.png

P.S. Did you actually get that name on a server? Back on live I had to go

with homophones when making one of my mains Brahn Fuhrnos (Strength/Fire).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Decided to recreate and update the main outfit of my australian adventurer, Groundbreak (Earth/Earth Dom), to better fit his mystical origins (his powers come from his belt and gauntlets)!

I also tried to come up with an endgame, more "comic book"-y costume.

groundbreak.PNG.9f5795b3ac4c01542bdbc6b95704d96b.PNGgroundbreak_1.thumb.PNG.718a21e2c0873b3d731d77e7f7f0f790.PNG

groundbreak1.PNG.d96f11fa651dffc63014a0b81b2ecbec.PNG

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Haven't posted here yet. I have a bit of a backlog.

Death Spirits

Anubis:
anu.thumb.JPG.d05b500f40cd69f338935bf51367e1fd.JPG

Hel:
hel.thumb.JPG.fdb227b573c161b03157ee3b1a25a395.JPG

Yama:
yama.thumb.JPG.120d7950390b6968ec9483fb736fbbcd.JPG

Oh my, I adore these! Great way to make creative use of the costume creator. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Here's an old Iron Knight design I was goofing around with but never did anything with.  Pretty sure I created him at the time as an Energy/Invulnerability Sentinel.

MgOl6nS.png

mGZX0YR.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 8

Spicy Red Pepper, Fire Armor/Martial Arts Tanker

Bio included because I feel like it sells the character

HXzvtEj.png

sTdqMx6.pngrvKdbW3.pngZWyRcop.png

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
added extra details
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

On 5/4/2021 at 5:39 AM, Virtual Green said:

Decided to recreate and update the main outfit of my australian adventurer, Groundbreak (Earth/Earth Dom), to better fit his mystical origins (his powers come from his belt and gauntlets)!

I also tried to come up with an endgame, more "comic book"-y costume.

groundbreak.PNG.9f5795b3ac4c01542bdbc6b95704d96b.PNGgroundbreak_1.thumb.PNG.718a21e2c0873b3d731d77e7f7f0f790.PNG

groundbreak1.PNG.d96f11fa651dffc63014a0b81b2ecbec.PNG

I really like the first costume, so much so that I want to use it (obviously with minor changes!). Have you thought about adding the robotic arm 3 chest type to get a cool rocky arm for those ground smashes?

image.thumb.png.f8952980196e5c5910c7399553941d26.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

I really like the first costume, so much so that I want to use it (obviously with minor changes!). Have you thought about adding the robotic arm 3 chest type to get a cool rocky arm for those ground smashes?

image.thumb.png.f8952980196e5c5910c7399553941d26.png

That's a really cool change! I've purposefully avoided using the Fire and Ice pieces (especially the Robot Arm), because I want to keep him as human-looking as possible, to stay in that "Indiana Jones-like adventurer" style... But feel free to use the design! As long as you show us afterward. 😉

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

That's a really cool change! I've purposefully avoided using the Fire and Ice pieces (especially the Robot Arm), because I want to keep him as human-looking as possible, to stay in that "Indiana Jones-like adventurer" style... But feel free to use the design! As long as you show us afterward. 😉

Fair enough, but your costume definitely inspired me! I'll post it once I am satisfied (ya'know how you spend hours in the costume creator and forget to play the game... or is that just me 😁)

18 minutes ago, RikOz said:

Oh this is so so so apt! I laughed at every single point. Most super hero costumes really are impractical. Suspending disbelief that a character can move faster than the speed of light and can destroy or create entire universes, here I am like "what the heck is that costume made of?" or "why do they need to have their underwear on the outside?" lol